Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2002, 11:45 AM   #16  
Mother Hen

Default GOOD MORNING!

Chrissy, you know I'm one of the 'computer stupid' crowd! I tried and tried until I was really frustrated to get my picture in as an avatar. Then good fortune smiled on me. I caught CJ online and cried on her shoulder, begged for her help, and she did it for me! Hail to our Queen! Thanks again, CJ.

Did I mention that it is too cold here to change out my windows? Well, guess what? Yesterday, the second coldest day of the year, they show up with my beautiful new windows. There are two huge windows in my house facing the front. One in the living room and one in my computer room. I'm sitting here right now, still in my pjs, right in front of the window for all the world to see!
I don't care who looks in, they're just as pretty from inside as they are from outside! HeHe The crew of men are supposed to be back on Monday to start tearing out the walls in the living room. Gonna be a real mess for a week or so! One I'm really looking forward to.

Everybody have a good weekend. See you again on Monday.

Hugs, Judy
Old 01-05-2002, 08:50 PM   #17  
Mistress of My Universe

Angry Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, I got caught up in life and haven't been posting in the past few weeks.

Well, when I first started this board, I found out that I was pregnant again. But that was okay, because you can still work out and stay in shape while preggers! I have this ummm silly theory of mine that if you tell everyone before you reach 12 weeks that something bad will happen. Silly me. Around the 15th of December, about when I stopped posting, I thought something was wrong, but we had an ultrasound on the 17th and the tech didn't tell us anything except the baby was only 6 weeks 3 days rather then the 8 weeks we thought. No big deal, right? Well, what he didn't tell us was that the baby's heart rate was slower then it should have been. I stopped watching what I was eating around this time too--I was too self absorbed with what was going on to be concerned about my weight. (So I am back to the 152 I started at, but that's not such a big deal when I tell you the rest). Christmas Eve, I started thinking something was seriously wrong and the day after Christmas, I got in to see my doctor and just kinda laughed and said, "I'm paranoid, I know, but..."

Ladies, I wasn't paranoid. I was right all along. The baby's heartbeat had stopped the week before sometime after the ultrasound and he had stopped growing So we had a D&C on last Thursday and I'm okay, physically. Emotionally, I feel like I've been through the wringer.

Anyways, so that is where I have been, off in 'self-absorbed' land. Feel free to visit my angels website http://www.geocities.com/mommyssweetangel . It has pics of Mollie, my first who was murdered at 18 months, my Portia babah, who is my 2 year old terror we love every day, and a page for our Angel Baby who was here just long enough to let me know he was around and gone.

Sorry for a sad post, I dunno.

I went to the gym today and started working out again. I haven't done anything since mid December. I want to be 145 for my birthday on the 31st. I think I can do it, 7 pounds or so.

Right now, we are thinking of waiting another 2 years---because I need a couple HAPPY years in between everything that has happened before taking another chance again. I don't think I could handle MORE bad news! So that gives me the time I need to get to 132 where I wanted to be anyways before having another baby.

Hope you all had better holidays!
Old 01-06-2002, 09:49 AM   #18  

Good Morning Ladies!!

MOTIVATED KITTEN: I am so very sorry about your loss of your unborn child this past Christmas time! ((Hugs)) I don't know you, but I feel like I just want to come to you and give you the biggest hug!! Your post got to me. My gosh, what you have been through. I visited your website on your daughter. It was really beautiful and touching! How tragic. What you and your family have gone through. You said that your daughter was murdered. It is just so awful to go through. My husband was murdered back in October 1999. I won't go thru the details, but it was just awful. My heart goes out to you. May God bless you. Please keep your chin up, things can only get better. Easy words to say. The loss of a child is so hard. ((((HUGS))))

I went to the gym yesterday and walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes and did the weight machines. Just keep plugging away.

It is snowing and is really looking beautiful outside. So nice.

This will be a short post. Just wanted to post to Kitten this morning. Hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Love, Chrissy
Old 01-06-2002, 09:21 PM   #19  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone and hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and a great New Year as well.

Well now that the holidays are over we are getting down to business with our weight loss. It is a new year and a fresh start for all of us. No matter what we did last year, let's just wipe the slate clean.

I hope I didn't gain too much weight during the holiday. I did really good for Christmas when I went to Michigan to be with my Dad. But I don't know about when I went to see my Air Force daughter Tracy in Florida. Hopefully when I get weighed on Monday it will not be too bad. All I can do is wait and see. I have been really working this week on everything and am tired of having a big gain each and every holiday, it takes me forever just to get back to where I was before the holidays rolled around. We'll see I guess.

Tricia-I am so sorry about your dear baby Mollie. I went to you web page and read, it was beautifully done and it really was a tear jerker. Thanks so much for sharing. I know it hasn't been easy for you at all and I am also sorry about your other baby as well. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I am Chrissy's sister in law and it was my dear brother, Rick that was murdered during a robbery a couple of years ago and not a day goes by without some thoughts of him. We are here for you too.

Mary Kay-Yes I was in Atlanta once when it snowed and they shut down the whole darn town. LOL They even shut the airport down as well. Couldn't get a flight till the next day. They just can't handle it and they don't even have the equiptment to plow it either. So they have to close the town down. LOL Well I am glad you enjoyed your time off from work, it's fun having a snow day isn't it?

Judy-Glad you are loving your new windows, they sure are worth all the mess arn't they? Hey that is good that you are giving a show for all to see. You probally make someones day. I wouldn't care who saw either if I had a great new big picture window too. Live a little I always say. LOL

Peggy-Hey 3/4 of a pound for the holidays is pretty good actually. That will be off before you even know it.

Jo-Only 20 lbs to go???? My gosh are you ever doing great girlfriend. I know things will be looking up with the way you have been doing on your program. YOU GO GIRL!

KimV-So sorry about all the fighting going on with your families, gee you would think during the holidays that the spirit of Christmas would take over and that would be the one time everyone would have peace on earth and get along. Glad Hannah had such a wonderful Christmas too.

Chrissy-Hey sister in law, you don't like donuts, but my husband Ken does as you well know. LOL If you loved them you wouldn't have given them up to him way back when, when we were young, single and foolish. HA HA HA HA Oh my gosh, I still have to laugh everytime I pass a donut place.

Sherry-Hi Sher-Bear, got your email and wanted to let you know I will send one back to you soon. I have been working at H & R Block all weekend so will answer soon, I promise. Oh is that all the donuts you ate? Man I could eat 3 of them with NO PROBLEM at all. You know you just have to try one of each, otherwise it would unfair to the rest of them. LOL Good for you for throwing all your sweet tea down the drain. Did I tell you that when we were in Florida visiting Tracy, I had soooooo much sweet tea it wasn't funny. I just can't resist it is that good. But than I always pay the price too. LOL Than all the way home whenever we stopped on the way back to Indiana, thru Florida, Alabama, Tennesee and finally Kentucky, sweet tea here and sweet tea there. LOL I surprised I'm not turning into a glass of sweet tea. HA HA HA I should be mad at you southern states, but I just can't find it in my heart to get mad about some wonderful sweet tea that is sooooooooo good it should be illegal. LOL

I started back at H & R Block once again, as a receptionist for the 5th year in a row and will wonders never cease, it turns out my good buddy girlfriend, who has been a receptionist with me for the past 5 years also is the office cooridinator and running the place and my boss lady. How cool is that? So I worked with her tonight and it is sooooo slow so of course we had to shop didn't we? So since the mall is where we are that is what we did. LOL Hey she made me shop and I can't go against the boss now can I? I don't want to get fired after all. Tommorow the other good buddy receptionist, Amy who we have all worked together for the past 5 years is working as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder how we can all go shopping at the same time and the heck with the phones. LOL Maybe the tax preparers can answer them, they arn't doing nothing but just sitting there waiting for customers, who never come in. LOL

Take care everyone and love each and every one of you's. Have a great Sunday evening and make it count.

Love ya, Sassy

Last edited by Sassy; 01-06-2002 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-06-2002, 10:30 PM   #20  

Hi Ya'll......

I'm so tired So I'll do my best to make this make sense!!
I worked 10 hours today at the Titans game. I feel like I have been beat.Today was the last game and everyone was so sad.

Good news though........ (I have to BRAG!!) I was one of the 6 people selected to go work the "Super Bowl" in New Orleans in Feb.!!!! I am so excited!! Security will be so tight.I will be filling out LOTS of papers the next two weeks by the FBI. I'll be gone for 4 days (I took personals days off at my School..(work)...so no problem there!!) Can you imagine what this house will look like when I get back with having a hubby & 3 teenage boys!!??? LOL

I have been On Plan for 4 days now!!! And even walking daily too!!! I'm hoping to lose some of this 182 lbs. before I go to work Superbowl!!

Motivated Kitten~~~~ I read your post then went to your web site.I cried my eyes out.I will never be able to imagine how you felt or feel. Mollie is truly an Angel. I know that she is in Heaven's Garden smiling that beautiful smile of hers.She's watching over you now so you must be strong.Also be strong for precious Portia. I hope that each day becomes a little easier for you.Please know that I'm thinking about you.I don't really know what else to say except, God Bless You Sweetheart and I wished I was there to hug you.

Sharon~~~~ I was so excited when I saw your post! Also your e-mail. Call me next time you run through Nashville and we will meet!!! Isn't that wild that you were that close to me and we didn't know it!!!!??? Just talking about that SWEET TEA made me want some!!! But I was strong and I'm drinking Crystal Light!!

Mary Kay~~~~ Well it looks like Nashville missed the snow again!!! I was ready to have a day off!! Hope you're enjoying it! I'm so jealous!!

Jo~~~~ WOW....You Go Girl!! That 20 lbs. will be gone soon FOREVER!!!! I'm so envious! Now when you get to your goal, don't leave us!! We'll need you to keep motivating us!!!

Kim~~~~ Did you,hubby & Hannah get over the sickness? Hope you're all doing well now.Next Christmas...Stay home,enjoy Hannah and let the family members come visit ya'll!!!

Judy~~~~ Congrats on the new window!! I bet it is so pretty. BTW...how long did it take you to get it? LOL...just had to ask because I'm still waiting to go to Home Depot & get my CHRISTMAS FLOOR!!!! LOL!!

Peggy~~~~ I'm so proud of you for loosing & not gaining over the Holidays!! You deserve a gold star!! I wished I had your willpower!! But you know what? I'm getting stronger everyday and I'm starting to turn food down that I truly don't want hanging on my HIPS!!

Chrissy~~~~ Why is EVERYONE getting that snow but us?????? They say that sledding is great exercise!! Go play out in it tomorrow & have fun!! Oh...and bring it this way!!!!

CJ~~~~ How are you girlfriend? I don't have anything to "bug" you about tonight!!! LOL!! I'm so tired I'm sure I'll think of something by tomorrow night!!! LMAO!! I sent you "The Piano Man"....I know that it's sort of ugly but I couldn't help but laugh!! My hubby wanted to know why I had to play it 5 times in a row!!! LMAO!!! Oh and by the way...I had a B/Day too in December!! So see....You're not the only one that everyone forgot about!! Hehehehe....my hubby remembered at 8:00 that NIGHT!

I was going to try to post to EVERYONE tonight but my eyes are crossing....I'm about to fall out!! I'm going to end here and go to bed early.

Love to All...
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 01-06-2002 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2002, 10:46 AM   #21  
Long Lost Chickie

Tricia, I'm so sorry to read your sad news. My heart goes out to you. Your website is beautiful. {{{TRICIA}}}

Sherry, don't be too envious of me. I've been at this plateau for months and months now. I "STILL" need to lose 20 lbs. Been at this mark FOREVER!!! Everyone says the last 10 are the hardest! I'm scared!

Chrissy, nope, no plans to go back to Vegas any time soon. Have a great time with your friends. And don't worry. I left you plenty of money there!

Well girls, I weighed in on Saturday morning with a 0.2 lb. loss. I guess I should be glad it's going in the right direction but I couldn't help be disappointed. I have to admit that I didn't get on the treadmill at all on Saturday but I did get exercise. Shopping!!! Rich and I went to a surplus place to look at windows and kitchen cabinets and it was near a huge factory outlet mall. Lots and lots of walking. And lots of spending too. There was a Lee Jeans outlet and I bought 5 pairs of Lee jeans for $45. Some are (I must admit ) still a little tight but I'll get into them hopefully soon.

It's been snowing here since yesterday afternoon. Started as rain, turned to snow and ice, etc. You all know how much I love the snow, don't you? Rich drove in today and I tried to keep from clutching the dashboard and/or door handle. I'm sitting here watching it fall. I am NOT a happy camper.

Have to go now. Reviews are coming up soon and I don't want the boss catching me "slacking off". Guess I'd better go earn my money.

Much love to you all.
Jo.
Old 01-07-2002, 10:50 AM   #22  
Mother Hen

Default GOOD MORNING!

Surprise, surprise! It's Monday morning, and here I am, just like I said I would be!

The construction crew showed up at 8AM and started tearing my living room asunder. It sure is a mess right now, but I'm all excited about what the finished product will look like. Can't wait!

I have been sooooo good all weekend. When I stepped on the scale this morning I shouted out a big WHOOHOO! Down 4 lbs. already! CJ, that makes me 259! I'm on my way!

Of course, I've been on my way so many times in the past 3 years, I can't help but be a little sceptical (sp?). Okay Everyone, where's my daily buttkick? I'm depending on you guys to keep me modivated!

See you all tomorrow.

Hugs, Judy
Old 01-07-2002, 12:59 PM   #23  
Conquering with SBD

Well, it's another week and back to work I go. Have a new director starting this morning, but haven't met him yet. Hopefully, he will be a bit more progressive than the last one. I'm hoping, anyway.

It has been a good start to the week in the weight loss, also. I just got back from WI and lost 2.5 pounds since last Wednesday when I weighed in. Can't quite break that 140 pound mark, but I'm sure it will be there by next week.

Tricia - I am so sorry to hear about your loss over the holidays. I read your website. What a beautiful tribute to your daughter. She certainly was one of God's special angels.

MK - Had to laugh at your description of the snow putting everything to a stop. Where I live, about the only thing that we wait for are the snow plows to clear the roads for the school buses. That means, at the very worst, we might be an hour late for work... Hope the weather is improving and that things get back to normal.

Chrissy - Congrats on the 2 pounds. What an accomplishment in such a short time. Keep up the great work.

Sherry - What a great opportunity to go to the Superbowl. You deserve the reward. Here's hoping that you can lose some of the weight before you go. I'll be thinking of you when I'm watching on tv.

Jo - Good to hear that you have lost. Even though it is small, it is still a loss. String a few of them together and you will have 20 pounds in no time. Keep up the great work and don't let the small number be discouraging.

Judy - Isn't it nice to have some of the work done already. Just think, in two weeks, you will have a brand new living room. We are still working on renovations and are in a terrible mess. This past weekend we got the plumbing done for our jacuzzi and I finished the grouting on the tile. Still need to wire, refinish cupboards, lay the floor tile, replace bathroom sink taps, finish the laundry shoot, complete the closet... I think I'll go have a nap.

Hope everyone is doing well and here's to a great week.

Luv,
Old 01-08-2002, 08:41 AM   #24  
Long Lost Chickie

Default I'm fuming!

... and it's got nothing to do with my weight.

I was supposed to go out for a guy at work's birthday luncheon yesterday and couldn't because the other "phone girl" called in sick. Was going to go to another one today and just found out that she called in again! So I keep changing my plans and "working around" other people. What about me!?!?!?! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY REVIEW THIS YEAR SO I CAN TELL MY BOSS THAT SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE AROUND HERE!!!!! We used to have 3 people covering phones but one girl is the witch queen's little princess so she doesn't have to help out any more. Guess she's afraid she might break a nail or something. So I'm trying to find a way to "politely" ask the boss just who's in charge around here anyway.

Whew! Sorry. Just had to vent. Have to go now and tell the people I was going to lunch with that I can't go now. I tell you. This is NOT a good way to lose weight!!

Jo.
Old 01-08-2002, 10:23 AM   #25  

Talking HELLO FROMI LLINOIS

I guess I am also one of the original gals here that seemed to be missing in action...LOl I have no real excuse for not posting here, I had read some of the posts when time permitted though so I didn't feel completely gone. Although having my husband home all the time does seem to change my daily habits!!!!LOL He took a buyout at work so is retired now.
Well I think I need you gals. I haven't gotten on a scale in many months as I got very cocky and thought since I met my goal so long ago and kept at the same weight I felt no need to. But THEN.......I noticed my pants were getting a little tight and really thought the dryer did it. Well to my surprise, I have gained 6 pounds and really need to get them off. I guess when I stopped journaling and just started eating junk that I usually didn't the pounds came on. I also hadn't been going to the gym as often with the holidays. So now I belong back here to get the support and shed the pounds. I plan to start today with journaling and maybe get back to W W although I am still under goal by a few pounds I wonder if they will let me back?????I will call and find out. I am a lifetimer so I think maybe they will even though I haven't been there in over a year.
ONE GOOD ITEM OF NEWS>>>>>>>>>>OUR DAUGHTER HERE IS EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY IN JULY SHE THINKS. THEY HAVE 2 NOW. AN 8 YEAR OLD AND A 6 YEAR OLD.I AM ELATED ABOUT IT BUT IT DOES PUT A DAMPER ON US RELOCATING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

Judy....Great job on the weight loss. A little here and a little there adds up quick. You can do it. Bet your house is going to look so nice when it is all done. It's the initial mess that is the bother.

Motivated Kitten....My prayers to you and your family on the loss of your unborn baby. The website is beautiful and it really makes one think about how fortunate we are to have our children no matter what their age. I am so very sorry for you and will keep you in my prayers. Our daughter that is expecting in July is 37 and I have some worries about that, but she seems to feel like it is all fine. She was on the pill and got pregnant so I hope that doesn't have any effect on the baby. By the way, I think if I read correctly, you are from Vegas. That is where we are going to relocate. We looked at places in a burb called Summerlin. Do you know the area? What area are you in?

Jo....You just wait a few weeks and those jeans you bought at such a good deal will fit you like a glove. You can do it Jo. Good Luck on your review.

Sharon....Glad to hear you are back at H&R this year. I don't think they could survive without you now. LOL Soon you will be saying how busy it is and not how slow it is there. It was so nice that you were ablee to share in Tracy's celebration.

Chrissy.....Way to go girl on the 2 pound loss. Glad to see you are back at the gym too. I need to get back there more often. Just haven't had time it seems.

Swet tooth....Great job on the 2.5 loss. You just keep trying and you will break that 140 real soon.I have faith in you.

Sherry......CONGRATS to you on being able to go to the Superbowl. That will be fun I am sure even if you have to work it.

C.J......Belated birthday wishes to you. I will have to email you with my new "gained" stats.

So off I go to the gym. Need to get back in the swing of things.
I will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2002, 11:47 AM   #26  
Mistress of My Universe

Angry Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for the kind words. They really mean a lot to me now--you are the bestest.

Yes, Sandi, I know Summerlin pretty well although I don't live there LOL. I live up near Nellis Air Force Base which is NorthEast, my Christopher, bf, lives out in Summerlin which is NorthWest and I work in the SouthWest of town. Unfortunately, I know this town better then I want to! Vegas is okay, I guess, but not like most people think. When you live somewhere, it isn't glamorous, it's just home,.

Jo, I know the feeling of getting screwed over at work all too well. The other day, I was stuck as the only receptionist (I can do both receptionist and tech jobs, so I do whatever is needed in a pinch) because the OFFICE MANAGER was off that day and didn't feel like calling anyone in or getting her lazy butt in. So I got to run around like a chicken with my head cut off on a busy Saturday at a vet hospital. Yay. I got them though! Yesterday, I played hooky and didn't even feel guilty about it Bad me, yeah, but me and Chris needed some 'fun time' since the holidays and losing the baby. It was good for us

Great job, SweetTooth! OMGosh, I am so proud of you! You are going straight for the gold with the weight loss. I am trying so hard to get the 2 pounds loss going, but I do 1/2 a pound here and a pound there.

Well, today is Day 4 straight at the gym for me. No more 3 times a week, I am doing it every day my schedule permits which is 5 times a week, Thursday and Friday off because those are my 10 hour work days and with a 2 hour commute, total, back and forth, I just never would get into the gym. I am back around 151.5, but that's down from around 154-155 which I was floating around by the end of December. Still 2 pounds over where I was when I was keeping an eye on things and exercising. Anyways, my MINI GOAL is 145 by my birthday, January 31st. So I NEED 2 pounds a week, about, I think. LOL.

Great to be back
Old 01-09-2002, 04:13 PM   #27  
Long Lost Chickie

Default Stressed spelled backwards is...

DESSERTS!!! I'm sorry to say that I'm so stressed out here at work that I'm resorting to my old habits. The biggest one: stress eating!!! I can't help myself. I'm feeling guilty and mad at my own weaknesses.

Last night I got on my treadmill to work off some frustration and had just gotten it up to 3.5 MPH and had done a little over half a mile when the thing just stopped. Darn near killed me! I was so upset. I thought it was a goner. Checked all the cables and the outlet but nothing seemed to fix it. When Rich came home from running his errands, I was practically in tears.

So he took a look. Saw a little button marked "reset" and voila! Jo's walking again!! I was so happy and hugging him and really crying. He thinks I'm nuts. Maybe I am???

Now as I sit here, again the only person doing any work it seems, I'm torn between wanting to get on it and walk for miles and wanting to eat until I explode. Oh, I hope I can make the right decision. I have a meeting at the VFW at 7:00 and it's promising to be a long one. Just hope I get home in time to climb on and walk off some of this @#*%! stress!!!!

Time to seriously start thinking about taking a vacation "just because" day.............

Sorry for venting again. I'm just trying to keep my hands busy and keep from wandering down to the "food area" of the department. Rumor has it there's fudge down there....

Love you guys!
Jo.
Old 01-09-2002, 09:34 PM   #28  
Conquering with SBD

Hi everyone.

It seems like it is a real down week for most...me included. Thiings seems to go well in one area, then fall apart in others. Work has been trying this week at the best, then my hard drive crashed today and I may lose all my 'stuff.' Will know more tomorrow morning when the computing department tries to fix.

Trica: It's so good to hear from you. It's really hard when you are being taken advantage of at work. If employers would only realize that, if they treat good employees well all the time, loyalty and motivation stay high. They often can't see that because they think that to do that, it costs money and they are often looking at the bottom line as the indicator of their company's success. Unfortunately, most don't realize that training new employees when the good ones leave is more expensive than what it might cost to treat the good ones well when they are already there. Often there is no monetary cost involved at all, only treating people with consideration and respect. Must be a dog or cat to cuddle somewhere there. LOL

Jo: You, too. What a bummer at work. Don't let it get you down, and whatever you do, don't resort to old eating habits. Remember how far you have come....you don't want to go back there. I think you are smart to take some of the frustration out at the treadmill. Keep that up and you will get through this time without any weight gain. I know that is easier said than done but hang in there. Just manage todays.

Sandi - Nice to hear from you again. I have looked at CJ's website and noticed your bio and pic (nice one, too), but not heard from you since I joined this list. Nice to have you back.

Hope everyone has a good 'rest of the week.' Things just can't get any worse.

Luv,
Old 01-09-2002, 09:51 PM   #29  

Howdy Ya'll......

Wow.....what a rough 2 days this has been!! The other lady who works in the office with me has been out sick. I've had to do it all!! The Principal has been there but she isn't much help when it comes to doing our jobs.

We have ANOTHER outbreak at our School with head lice! I'm so tired of looking through heads & calling Parents. Yesterday we sent home 12 kids.Today 18! One Mom on the phone said ..." Well, How did "MY" child get head lice????!!!" She was so mad! I wanted to say...."Well we keep the "critters" in a jar and draw names, Today was Brittney's lucky day!" Gosh, wouldn't it be nice to say what we think!! LOL!!!

JO~~~~ Stress, Stress....STRESS!! It will make ya crazy huh?????!!!!! Try to take a dip breath & relax.You've had a lot on you lately at work so try not to let it get the best of you hon! Try & look at it this way......What size were you a year ago? Two years ago? You've came so far so don't get depressed!! Be Happy & Stay Strong!! {{{{{ Jo }}}}}} (I felt like you needed a big hug!!)

Motivated Kitten~~~~ I'm glad that you took yesterday off & spent time with Chris.You deserved it!! I've always said that I was going to Vegas one day!! Hopefully I'll make it!

Sandi~~~~ I remember you! Do you remember me? I used to post here but kinda slacked off but I'm back!! Yep...know what you mean about the tight pants! I have red marks around my waist when I take mine off!! LOL!! The good thing is you're back! Good luck & let's all motivate one another!!

I was going to post a LONG 'un....but hubby wants the puter to play a game.Guess I'll get things ready for work tomorrow.

CJ & Sharon......WHERE ARE YA'LL???????????????

More later....
Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 01-09-2002 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2002, 10:54 PM   #30  
MK

Hello everyone! The snow has all gone. That will probably be all we get this year. I did make a snow angel. Someone asked me how I got down to make one. I said: The same as anyone else, I fell down and crawled back up It was fun!

My son turned 21 today. He is out celebrating! He will be sorry tomarrow

Well, I wieghed last week and still weigh 255. I need to get busy AGAIN and get past this 250 mark. I will do it.

I have to go to the gyn doc on the 23. I don't like going. I had to put it off the last few months so it has been over a year since I have been. They want you to make your appt. 8 weeks in advace and it is hard to out think your period or the doc is not going to be in his office during the right time. I guess I should be happy this only comes up once a year

Does anyone else suffer from reflux? I take generic zantac everyday. They say not to over eat or lay down for about 3 hours after you eat. They DON"T say what to do if you fall asleep sitting straight up. I said something to the doc last time I was there, but I was sick at the time so he didn't say anything but that was unusal. He put me on the med. and never did any testing to make sure there is nothing else wrong. I think when I go back for my check up I am going to ask him to check the esaphagus to make sure something more serious isn't wrong.
I do know losing weight might make it a little better, but I have met some really skinny people like size 3 or so that have the same problem.

Well, guess I will go for now. Take care everyone. Mary Kay
Closed Thread