Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 10:48 PM   #16  

Happy Monday?! It's Monday night but feels like Sunday to me. I took a couple days off and headed to my parent's place. Tomorrow is back to work but I'm not ready for it yet!

Raychel, I'm not exactly sure which numbers you'd be more interested in so here's the lot of them: weight of learn body mass 147.32 lbs; percentage of lean body mass 67.8%; lean body mass to fat ratio 2.1 to 1; total body water: 43.1 litres; weight of body fat 69.98 lbs; percentage of body fat 32.2%. They also say that my desired rage of percent body fat is 18-25%. I guess the part that gets me the most is that the weight they suggest for me I was at this time last year. Sigh, oh well, I'll get there again!

Catherine, I hope you're enjoying Mexico!!!!!!

Steph, I really like your idea of posting what you have to eat in the house. I may be stealing that idea. I find that I get stuck in the mental mood of "I don't have anything to eat here!" too. How did the kids' bday party go?

Juno, I was thinking of you tonight when I was cooking up enough food for the next couple days. If I can just get it made, it makes life so easy! I was also thinking of you since I think I may be heading up your way some time this year on a cruise!

Nephew #2 turned 1 this weekend. He started walking last week so nothing appears to be off limits anymore - even all the places where nephew #1 tries to go to get some peace and quiet! What fun to spend some time with them again. Oh but for just a fraction of their energy!

I'm back at the gym in the morning and starting to change my program. I'm looking forward to it but a little nervous (in a good way) since my trainer has told me that she's planning on up'ing the intensity of what I'm doing. The change is a good thing and I'm looking forward to the challenge but I don't call her "Dr. Pain" for nothing

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 02-17-2002, 11:50 AM   #17  

I started a new thread - can you believe it??? That is a first for me
Closed Thread