Old 05-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 182/178/145

Height: 5'8''

Hi everyone nice to meet you! I'm Natalie, I'm 18 years old and I just finished my Freshman year in college. I'm at 178 pounds now and hope to get down to 145 by September.. I look forward to getting to know some of you and offering support!!
naf1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #107  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

Hey natalie! glad you came to join us over here
is september when you start classes again?

I start my freshman year of college in mid-august, and so i really want to be at or below my goal long before than.
i think i've shifted my goal to a pant size: i'd like to lose one more pant size and be a size 6.

i didn't weigh myself this mornig because i knew that i had gained a pound or two, but i did pretty good today so hopefully tomorrow morning ill be back on track.
how are you ladies doing?
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 200/200/160

Height: 5'5

Hi! I'm Eleanor. I'm 15. I weight 200 lbs and I want to lose 40 pounds over the summer so I'll be 160 lbs by the time school starts. I'm a freshman in high school and I've suffered through teasing and taunting for my weight for a couple years now and that's just one of many things that are motivating me to lose weight. I'm using a healthy diet of 1,400-1,500 calories per day and lots of exercise (walking, walk/jog alternating, weight lifting, general exercises like push ups and crunches) to lose weight and get fit. One of my goals is to be able to run 3 miles by the end of the summer.
eleanorigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:36 PM   #109  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

welcome eleanor, glad you are able to join us over here
my best advice for you would be to tackle this weight now, because i really wish i had just lost weight back when i first wanted to, instead of spending all my high school years wishing that i was a size 6 (which is my current goal).

im a little frustrated with myself because ive eaten really bad all weekend and gained a pound...well, a pound that i know of. i prolly had gained 2 but i didnt weigh myself yesterday because i didnt want to know.
i havent eaten too great today either (there were soft soft cookies on the counter. omg!!!!) but im trying to get back on track. which is why im currently walking on the treadmill while posting lol
but hopefully ill be back down by tomorrow morning, or perhaps by tuesday and i can restart my attempt to lose those last 9 pounds.
i think after these 9 pounds, im going to start strength training. It's crazy, realizing im so close to my goal. its a little scary too. i wont know what to do.
How are you ladies doing?
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #110  
Homeschooled Highness

S/C/G: 213/180.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Talking Hi.

Hey! I'm Lucy; I'm so glad I finally found a teen thread.
I'm fourteen years old and going into my sophomore year of high school (lol- that's what you get for being a homeschooler) and I am a Christian. I've always been overweight, at least for as long as I can remember. Everyone said that I'd get taller and slimmer, but it looks like my growth's stunted at a lovely 5'2 and 1/2" inches, so here I am trying to lose weight.
I used to be 213 lbs, but I lost 22 of that on a previous diet. I fell off the wagon, though, but I managed to maintain my weight until now. Now, I'm back on the diet train and have lost 9.5 pounds in the last eighteen days. Woot!
For all of you who are struggling with the temptation of yummy foods: I've so been there, and I still am very tempted to munch on fat-drenched, carb-filled, sugar-smothered goodness every once in a while, but it's entirely worth it to refuse those foods. For the first time I remember, I can actually see the faint outline of my collarbone!
Lucy Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote