Old 09-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #166  
Never give up

S/C/G: 168/161/128

Height: 5'1.5"

WOW!!! I justs posted and when my message went through there were lots more posts, not just dj!! Great!! I'll be back in a jiff to check it out. Heh CBETA! Howdy Apple!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #167  
Never give up

Ok, read 'em over. CBETA, way to go on the weight loss! Shy, glad to see you're still with us and Apple, I really hear you on the "not taking care of yourself." We all push too hard at times and the first one to suffer is us, isn't it? All I can say is, look, don't be hard on yourself but thinking you have to be "good" and then not enjoying your trip. Have a blast, indulge, go crazy. That's what life is for. You only go around once (that we're aware of) so the being good part should just be to get you to the place where you have some wild and crazy moments in your life that make it so worth living! THEN, you can come back in here and be on the straight and narrow. In any case, Apple, we're here and hoping you will be too!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #168  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I go in and update that one post. Add different posts when I see someone needs a way to go. This is much easier than I thought it would be. I don't forget to do what I need to do because I don't want to post and say I haven't stuck with it lol. My goals are pretty simple for this first 21 days, just making sure I am doing what I should be doing, did add a walking video to my daily routine. Will see after this 21 is over what I might want to add to the next 21.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 09-27-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #169  
Never give up

That's great, Shy! I'm happy to hear that this thread is helping you keep going steadily. And simple goals are some of the best! Power to you!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:46 PM   #170  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I baked 25 loves of bread the other day. Have to wonder if that shouldn't count as exercise lol. All that bending down to the oven.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #171  
Never give up

Sounds like exercise to me, Shy!!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 11:00 AM   #172  

Height: 5' 8.5"

Day 2 - Count calories!!!! - good - level 3
Day 2 - follow exercise plan - good - level 3

Wow, nice to see everyone posting!

Shy - If I baked that much bread, I would count it as exercise. I'd be exhausted! An hour on my step sounds easier.

Apple - I know how hard it is to travel and stay healthy. Maybe you can fit in some extra walking?

Cbeta - Congrats on the weight loss! It sounds like your life is going well right now. That's wonderful! Sure wish my husband would cook, although if he did, I'd probably weigh even more!

Red - I know what you mean about way too much going into the mouth! That's my biggest problem. Seems like we have too many reasons to eat and not enough to pass it by. I have gained 15 pounds since my lowest weight a year ago and it's so frustrating! I think we both need to find ways to beat the stress. Just DON'T give up!

Have a great day everyone!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:49 AM   #173  
Never give up

Hi all. I'm not doing very well and I'm really hating myself for pigging out. I've gained all the weight back I took off in the States and I had felt sooo good with that off. Now, it's back to try to hide the gut again. dj, thanks for the encouragement. I must stick to my motto and not give in to frustration at my seemingly losing battle with myself and my indulgences. I am wasting my life, all this precious time when I could be feeling super about myself. Instead, I go around in circles. OK, OK, I will NOT be so hard on myself, but come on, get with it, like what's the story? Why do I keep saying I want to lose weight and then don't, or do and then do everything that I know is going to put it back on. Sigh. Story of my life.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:30 AM   #174  
Never give up

Exclamation NEW thread started!!!

Do NOT post here! The new thread is up!! Please click the link below and we'll see you there!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...93#post1873293

Last edited by redballoon; 09-29-2007 at 07:34 AM.