3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss and Chitchat #257 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/116321-weight-loss-chitchat-257-a.html)

Marti 07-08-2007 04:58 PM

Afternoon ladies! :wave:

I've spent the last 4 hours weeding and raking up the leaves in the garden area. I now have a headache and sunburn! :dizzy: (I even wore a hat darn it!)
The shower I just took felt marvelous!! :D

Tammy--Hurray for being in the 130's!! That's absolutely fabulous.

Jane--I bet the little party was so much fun. Did you take lots of photos for your scrap booking?

Mindee--777 marks 36yrs that I've been in the US. :D I was born in the Philippines and brought here 7/7/71. Lucky day eh?

Jules--How exciting.....I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting to hear the news!! An old friend of mine is having a girl. She's due in Sept. She's ecstatic. Keep us posted.

PJ--Is that treadmill still working for ya?? Not too much longer before your WDW trip! How exciting!!

Hello to the rest of you! Hope you're all well and doing ok.

Ok....I'm needing to go lay down and take a little nap. The headache should be gone by the time I get up.

Have a great rest of the day!

tommysgirl18 07-08-2007 05:50 PM

hello ladies....how are you all doing??? man it is a scorcher outside today!!! the temperature reading on the computer is 95* right now and boy can you feel it!

Jane~ Hey, it was your birthday long before that tragic incident happened. Sounds like Shrek night was a blast!! We watched Monsters, Inc. here last night.

Marti~ Congrats on your 36th anniversary!! That means you are 36 right?

Tammy~ We had an awesome weekend! It never seems to amaze me as to what we can come up with to do while daddy is at work. last night we took them over to the park after we ate dinner. today we went up to the campground where we met almost 8 years ago, and where his parents still camp for now.

This morning, we got a shock right after we woke up! It was a good shock, I guess. Brandon woke up and got busted for being in the kitchen, so daddy told him that he had to come into our room because Logan was still sleeping. About 15 minutes or so later, I heard Logan awake and calling for mommy and daddy. Next thing we know, we hear a lot booming noise and then we heard Logan crying. Before we could get up to check on him, here he comes walking into our bedroom! He got out of his crib the for the first time on his own.....which means we are in trouble now! He climbed up on our bed and laid on me.......not a tear coming out of his eyes...it was all a fake cry.

Jane 07-09-2007 10:23 AM

Good Monday morning, ladies!

Tammy - yay for you, getting into the 130's. :cp: You obviously are staying at a place that welcomes dogs. I want to go to a place like that. Actually, we had reservations at a condo Cape San Blas with a private beach that welcomes dogs, but had to cancel. Or did you mean you walk the dogs at home? Anyway, you're going to have so much fun!

Marti - yep, I have a photo that I'm going to scrapbook -all the girls have on their Shrek ears and Shrek neon necklaces, lol. I'm going to check for Shrek stickers at Hobby Lobby, but have a photo of Shrek from the popsicle box I can use in a pinch. Hope your headache is long gone.

Mindee - ah, time for a toddler bed, right? My Terry Joe and Katie were each climbers and had to have a twin bed very early. I don't think toddler beds were around then. About my birthday, the year of the attack, I had plans with a friend who was taking me out for lunch that day. I called her and tried to cancel after the news bulletins, but she said no, no matter what happened, it was still my birthday. How sweet was that? She since then moved to North Carolina, but we're still tight. I miss her a lot.

I wish I had something fun to tell you about today, but actually it's "different day, same stuff", lol. It's too hot to go out, but I might run a few errands, anyway. I also need to do some laundry and ironing.

I'm OP and need to step up the water a bit since it's so hot! We're having fresh tomatoes, baked salmon, fresh green beans, and wild rice for dinner tonight. Mmmmmm!

Have a good day!

Marti 07-09-2007 12:00 PM

Good Morning Ladies--

Sun is shining BRIGHTLY into my room and I just love it! :D A cup of coffee & the newspaper and I'm set! The gazebo has proved to be a perfect spot during the summer mornings.

Mindee--Yes, that means I'm 36. :) Jhanai was a climber too....we got her a toddler bed when she was barely 2. Got her Little Mermaid bedding since she loved that movie at the time. **sigh** for her to be 2 again!!

Jane--I bet your DGD's were absolutely darling to look at!! When you talk about your DGD's I remember my time w/my grandma and all the fun things she did for me and my cousins. Wonderful memories. I truly miss her.

Not a lot going on here. Just needing to get ready for work. James is off to go hiking w/a co-worker. Wish he had days off the same time I do!! Anyway...........

Bet hit the showers.

Hugs to you all!

Marti 07-09-2007 12:01 PM

Oh...before it gets out of hand......................

Let's head on over to 258.

See ya there.