3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss and Chitchat #257 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/116321-weight-loss-chitchat-257-a.html)

Marti 07-04-2007 11:22 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../4thofjuly.jpg

I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Fourth!!

I will check in later tonight. Hugs! :hug:

PinkSands 07-04-2007 07:16 PM

Good Evening Ladies:wave:

Just did my 60 on the treadmill and thought I would check in...beautiful day here today...I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday, nothing going on here...have a turkey cutlet for my dinner tonite and then gonna watch a movie...well have a Good Evening All. And Happy 4th.

Pink Jane
Your next WDW vacation is 67 days away!

Jane 07-05-2007 01:23 PM

Hi ladies,

Just a quick pop in today to say hello. We had a fun 4th, until it started raining at the fireworks, lol. Everyone starting grabbing chairs and blankets and running off. There were an estimated 5000 people there, so it was a mess, lol. I'm headed to town in a little while, and to the Eagles later. It's hot and very muggy here in southern Indiana, with no relief in sight.

Hope you're having a good day! :hug:

tommysgirl18 07-05-2007 04:55 PM

let me see if this works this time.....I keep trying to post a message and it never wants to go through.

sz2atheart 07-05-2007 07:23 PM

Evening Ladies!

Jane--Hmm....took a poll at work about your dh's eye and we were split down the middle with half thinking that he should have been given eye drops and the rest saying that the eye cleanses itself and more than likely did so right after he injured, or should I say speared, it. So, how is he now? We had major storms in the early evening that canceled some of our fireworks. We need a few days of steady rain. These big thunderstorms that hit in the evening just dump too much rain at one time and it just runs off the lawns. Starting to look like Arizona desert around here.

Mindee--cute pic of Marissa!

I feel like a stuffed pig. Just got back from the Macaroni Grill. I suggested that we take my stepdaughter there for her b-day and then looked at the menu online. OMG...there was only one thing on the menu under 1000 cal and less than 50 gr of fat. It was the skinny chicken. 330 cal and 5 gm of fat. It's only chicken breast and brocolli, no pasta. I did well until we all shared the dessert ravioli. It was 1630 cal and 74 gm of fat and I ate 1/3 of it then helped step-d with her choc cake! I'm a very, very bad girl!!! The guilt is nearly killing me. But I did have a smile on my face the whole time!

Big hugs to everyone else. Only one week from tomorrow till Myrtle Beach!!

tommysgirl18 07-05-2007 11:48 PM

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Things are going great around here! The kids are growing like crazy. They are all amazing me with each passing day! I can’t believe that I was chosen to be their mother.

Marissa has her 2 month check up next Monday. I have to call and let them know that we will be late to the appointment because Tommy doesn’t get home until 6pm and the appointment is at 5:45pm. I am hoping that they don’t give me any problems when I call. I just might have Tommy call them and let them know, since they called him this past Monday to tell him that Marissa missed her appointment, when I called the week before to reschedule it.

Then when she turns 3 months, we are going to get her ears pierced. we already asked a store in the local mall that does it for free, and the girl told me that they won't do it until she is 3 months old and has all her shots up to date. the thing I have a fear about is, not the piercing itself, but the fact that I am allergic to some gold earrings. I am not sure if she has the same allergy to gold like me, but I don't want to take the chance, you know what I mean? so I am going to see if they have sterling silver studs that we can get. I have also heard that since 10Kt. gold earrings don't have any nickel in them that I don't have to worry about it, but I still will, you know how that goes.

anyways.....enough babbling from me. how is every one doing?

Jane 07-06-2007 11:21 AM

Good morning, ladies!

Mindee - aww, what a sweet avatar. Jackson has already had his 2 month check-up and immunizations. He weighs 12 lbz, 9 oz! Little piggy, lol. You should be able to find some earrings labeled nickel-free at the store that is going to do the piercing.

Tammy - thank you for asking at work about Neal's eye. Although I still have trouble looking him in the eye, the eyeball itself is looking better each day. But he has quite a shiner now, lol.

Hello to anyone else reading this. :wave:

Tonight is Shrek Night at my house. :cp: I'm having all the DGDs over for supper, which will consist of some green foods. They are to be dressed in green, and I have green Shrek headbands with Shrek ears on them for all of us. Then we'll be watching Shrek 1. They have forgotten what happens in that one, although we saw Shrek 2 right before #3 came out at the theaters. Gina bought some Shrek necklaces, and Mary found some Shrek Pez dispensers, so we're all set, lol. Being a grandma is so much fun!!!! Julie, your turn is coming!

Gotta run. Have a great weekend, chickas! :hug:

Marti 07-06-2007 01:27 PM

Good Morning Ladies :wave:

Just a quick hello to you all. I hope you have a fantastic Friday...............I surely wish I was going to the Shrek party tonight!!

I will try to pop in later tonight for indi's. Until then, you all have a great day and stay out of the heat (if you're anything like us) or bundle up and stay warm (for those of you who are freezing)

Chat w/you all later!

tommysgirl18 07-06-2007 04:55 PM

hello ladies!!! how are you all on this fine Friday afternoon?

Jane~ Thanks for that suggestion. I will have to keep that in mind when we take her to get them pierced. She was suppose to go this past Monday for her one month check up from the follow up on May 30th, but they didn't have a late enough appointment, so I had to reschedule for this coming Monday. Which reminds me I have to call and see if they have anything later then that or if we can come in at 6.

Marti~ I hope you are not sweltering too bad in that heat! stay cool!

jules1216 07-06-2007 05:05 PM

Just a quick pop in. Waiting for my Avon to be delieverd. Spent over an hour sitting at DMV today--not much fun. Did the normal grocery shopping etc...really need to take my library books back...maybe tomorrow. Teri's next appt is Friday the 13th, I am thinking we find out the sex of the baby in August. I have started picking up odds and ends for the baby. Today I got the bedtime bath, lotion and powder. I figured I would get something each week. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy so I can start getting some pink or blue stuff!!

tommysgirl18 07-06-2007 06:22 PM

Jules~ I must have missed your message when you posted that Terry was pregnant!! Congratulations!!!! I remember the time leading up to finding out the sex. Brandon was the only one that let us know right at the 20 week mark. With both Logan and Marissa, I was about a month away from delivery when they finally cooperated so that we could find out their gender.

Marti 07-07-2007 12:54 PM

Hello ladies....

Hubby left in the wee hours of the night (around 3:30) to go to work so I'm left home alone for the weekend. I think I may do a little shopping and then come home and do some yard work before it gets extremely hot out.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Today is considered a lucky day: 7-7-7!!!!

So go out and buy that lottery ticket. :D

Chat w/you all later.

tommysgirl18 07-08-2007 12:32 AM

hello ladies.....how are you all doing?

speaking of lottery tickets.....there were plenty of people that played 777, and wouldn't you know it, the daily three for this evening was........772.

nothing new on this end.....just enjoying the weekend. on Monday we take Marissa in for her two and a half month check up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs!!

Jane 07-08-2007 10:27 AM

Good morning, ladies!

Mindee - hope you're having a good weekend with the kiddos. Good luck with the check up for Marissa. My sister Sara's birthday was 07/07/07. Mine is 9/11, which is not as lucky sounding, lol.

Marti - speaking of shopping, have you noticed that lots of stores have begun putting some of their winter stuff out already? They do that every year, and then put out the summer stuff in January. Great time for bargains, though! Seems like everything is on sale.

Jules - I went ahead and bought everything Jackson needs for when he's here. Playpen, diapers, formula, cereal, bottles, bath wash, etc. Last night I picked up an "Itty Bitty Bouncer" that I thought would be fun for him. One thing he likes is to be put in the stroller in the house, and I wheel him around to whatever room I'm in. I think he likes the change of scenery, and I like him to be closeby. I can barely wait for you to find out the gender!!

Mary Kate - thinking of you, and hope things are better. :hug:

Cristina, Sue, Tammy, Sassy, Vann, Jodi, PinkJane, Jen, Tammy's sister Michelle - I'm hoping that you all are just having so much fun that you don't have time to check in with us. I miss each of you and I'll be glad when you can pop in and at least say hello. :hug:

Shrek night was a blast, lol. Being a grandma is so much fun, and I highly recommend it to you all, lol.

Even as hot as it is here in southern Indiana, I'm craving chili so much that I made a pot of it yesterday to have today. I eat soup all year 'round - weird, I know! I also drink iced tea all year long. :dizzy:

I'm doing well OP and have been checking out some new recipes in the July/August Weight Watcher magazine.

Toodles for now. :wave:

sz2atheart 07-08-2007 04:14 PM

Happy Sunday Ladies!!

Had my weigh-in this morning and I'm down another 2 lbs. :dance: I finally got into the 130's (just barely) which was my goal for vacation. This time next week I'll be laying on the beach in Myrtle Beach.:woohoo: I bought a pedometer to clock my miles walked while walking the dogs and planning long walks on the beach. I'm busy dragging stuff out for the beach right now, just wanted to share my good news. Talk to everyone a little later!