Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #16  
ugggg.....

Jodi--I can't type the right keys for anything if someone is standing behind me.

Cristina--I guess we are finally getting our April Showers!!

Tammy--I am on the same rain schedule as you are--I know it's coming when everyone starts talking about it. I have had a root canal but not the problem you are talking about though one of my co-workers said she got a "dry socket" and it was really painful.

Mindee--so glad everything went well. Little girls seem to wrap their Dad's pretty quick and I would bet she will have two very protective big brothers. I had to do the soy formula too with DD after she wasn't interested in being breastfed.

Marti--glad you are all moved in!! DH and I were just talking about how we missed being less than 10 minutes from work. It's 30 minute drive for us each way.

Hi Jane and Pink Jane!! and everyone else!!

Jane
Old 04-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #17  
ugggg.....

Oh, forgot to mention little Blake or Blair doesn't want to make an appearance and may wait until he is forced out on Monday the 30th!!

Little Henry Joseph is due for arrival on May 4, I am not sure if he will wait that long as Mommy's belly is hanging very low!!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #18  
ugggg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216 View Post
Oh, forgot to mention little Blake or Blair doesn't want to make an appearance and may wait until he is forced out on Monday the 30th!!
Tricia is in the delivery room right now!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #19  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Wow, all these babies being born. I LOVE IT! Wish I was close to see them all, lol.

JULES...another nice name. I love Henry. Actually, went to school with a guy named Henry Ford, lol. No one teased him either...he was too cute to worry about his name, lol. Hope all goes well with little Blake or Blair.

MINDEE...CONGRAT'S again on little Marissa...another name I adore. And I bet she is a cutie. Hey, I was close to the vote. I voted 7 lbs 15 oz...but 21 inches long. And you cheated by being induced so I definitely didn't come close to the due date or the time, lol. Glad she is here and you guys are loving her. What do the boys think?

JODI...guess I missed that you weren't feeling well last night when I posted, Glad you are feeling a little better today.

JANE...hope you and Makenzie enjoy(ed) shopping today. I like cotton shirts in the spring/summer too and really hate ironing, lol. Instead of ironing now, I will hang the shirts to dry, and then when they are, I thrwo them in the dryer to get the wrinkles out and then hang them up. I used to be anal about wrinkles, not so more now. More lazy, lol.

MARTI...glad you are loving your new home and being closer to work, and Jhanai. Wish I could do yard work, lol! Well, I could. If I wanted to pick weeds out of the dirt, lol. Or should I say mud.

Well, got my errands run. Bought groceries, picked up some curtains from the cleaners and took an order back to Penneys. I ordered a purse and OMG! I loved it but it looked like a suitcase! So will have to go find one in person soon. I thought about keeping it but with it being so big I would end up filling it and my arms are not so great for carrying anything heavy. Also, heard from the company I ordered the t-shirts from. They are going to just send me a replacement at no charge and...told me to toss the shirt I have that was misprinted. Made my day to say the least. Anyway, now I am working on doing laundry. Was going to make a stop at the park while out this morning and get a walk in but with the wind it was cold. Had to turn the heat on.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a grand day!
Old 04-26-2007, 05:32 PM   #20  
ugggg.....

Baby boy is here--he is nameless at this point but he's 8 pounds/1 ounce and is 20 inches long!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Awwweee another new baby- isn't that wonderful???@!@@@
Old 04-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening Ladies

Quiet day today, no rain finally but it's flooding quite abit around here and cold only got up to 53 bbrrr, Hubby called he's in Gary for the nite, delivers in Chicago in the am then gets to come on home hopefully...gonna cook a chicken breast for dinner and watch CSI tonite, Have a Good Evening All

Congrats to Mindee and Tommy and Welcome to Marissa
and Welcome to the new baby boy

Pink Jane
Old 04-27-2007, 01:23 AM   #23  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone!

Nothing new on this end…..just getting used to having three little ones instead of two. They boys absolutely love Marissa! They are extremely protective of her already. If she cries, then run over to see what is the matter. If I am changing her diaper, they will stand and watch me. Brandon has already given her a tour of the living room while she was in the bassinet.

Their sleep schedule has been off since Monday night which it should be. I would be surprised if it wasn’t! Logan still will go to bed on his own, but he has pushed his bed time back to about 9 or 9:30pm. Brandon has refused to take an afternoon nap and then turns into monster boy because of it. But he is at least settling down a lot easier for us to put him to bed. Both don’t get up until about 9:30am….which is nice, but then they automatically go running to wake up Marissa.

Tommy has been off of work since Monday, after he worked for the day. He was already going to be off until Thursday. He called his boss and his boss told him that he would see him on Monday. So, he has a total of six days off now. His work sent over some flowers for me, and they are beautiful.

Marti~ thanks for the congratulations. Yay on being moved out!!!

Jane~ We have been home since Wednesday afternoon. We got discharged around one, and got home a little bit later. Things have been different, but not by much. The boys have really taken to her and she has taken to them. They are already smitten with her! The boys are already very protective of her. If she cries, they both run over to her to see what is wrong with her.

Jodi~ I hope you feel better soon! Tommy went to the doctor’s on Wednesday afternoon to find out what he had. The doctor told him that it is a virus that is going around and it lasts for two weeks. He told him to take Claritin D and Muscinex and it will go away. Thanks for the congrats and the welcome. I will have to post pics of her in a second.

Jen~ Thanks for the welcome for Marissa. I will have to post a pic of her in a second.

I think I am going to see if I can post one of the pics as my new avitar! We have had rain since Wednesday.

Jules~ Daddy and brothers are very smitten with her! When she was born, they didn’t want her to cry right away because she had meconium when they broke my water. She when they finally suctioned her all out, and she let the whole floor know she was here, Tommy started talking to her. When he was near her or talking to her, she was nice and calm. If he walked away or he stopped talking, she let him know that she didn’t like it. I can’t wait to hear about Tricia’s delivery!

Cristina~ As far as the poll went, (which reminds me, I need to go put her stats in) Tommy got the date right, but definitely NOT the weight! Thankfully she wasn’t 9lbs. 5oz like he thought she was going to be! They are in heaven! They are so very protective of her.

Welcome baby boy!!!! Good sized as well! Logan remains my biggest at being 8 pounds 2 ounces.

Pink Jane~ Thanks for the congrats and welcome!
Old 04-27-2007, 12:46 PM   #24  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

PINKJANE...how did you like CSI last night? DD and I thought it was funny and really liked it. Loved the old man saying they shot my wife, lol.

JULES... to your niece! Another little bundle of joy, ah. Give him lots of hugs from me.

MINDEE...I just noticed that Marissa was born a day after Brandon's BD. That will make it easy for BD parties, sort of. DD & DS#2, their bd's are a month apart and a couple of times when they were little I had a combined BD party. Didn't feel right inviting everyone (family & friends) for a second one so soon after the first. Once they were in school though they had separate ones and it was mainly their friends from school. Love your new avatar!

HI to everyone else

Nuthin much going on today. Doing laundry and working on getting some boxes unpacked in the family room. Went to the park for a walk but it started raining. Didn't feel like getting soaked. Of course now the sun is shining, lol. Going to go in about an hour if it's not raining.

Nuthin special planned for the weekend either. Going to be working on the family room still and then getting boxes out of storage. I know we have lots of stuff I want to get rid of and we are having a neighborhood yard sale May 18th or 19th so I've got a few weeks to get stuff together. Anywho...

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend!
Old 04-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #25  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

Just a quick Hello , I hope you all are well!

I'm feeling a bit better, so far at least -- no pain in my side! (knocking on wood here) lol.

to all the "new additions" in the family's!

I hope you all have a Great Weekend!

Old 04-27-2007, 08:23 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Good Evening Ladies

Just did my 60 on the treadmill and thought I would check in...it was a Beautiful day made it up into the 70's and no rain woo hoo LOL...did some runnin around town today, hit the bank and yes I made sure I had that darn card before I left LOL...Hubby had to end up running up in to Wisconsin before he started this way so he thinks he'll be home around midnite, he's not a happy camper today...I hope everyone had a Good day.

Cristina - LOL I just love CSI

Sassy - Glad your feeling better

Have a Good Evening All

Pink Jane
Old 04-27-2007, 09:55 PM   #27  
GmaTo8

Just a real quick post to say hello to you all.

Jules - congratulations to you! I hope momma and baby are fine.

This has been such a busy week and I can't believe how fast it's gone by! You know, we've lived here just over 1 year, and the county assessor just let us know yesterday that he'd be by today to assess the house for tax purposes. I thought he'd have to come inside, too, so I got my housework done early today. He didn't come in at all, but at least the house got clean in a hurry, lol. So I got some more scrapbooking done, lol. I've been re-doing some of the earliest pages I did a long time ago. There are so many cool papers and embellishments out there now that didn't used to be available. Then we had Terry's kids over for supper, and spent some time with them, and that was fun.

Gotta run.... time to karaoke with Neal, lol. You oughta hear him sing "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime" - he's good!

Ciao, bellas!
Old 04-28-2007, 09:01 AM   #28  
ugggg.....

I think we have a name Blair Anthony or Blair something though she still liked Blake Aiden. Momma had it a little rough. She started with irregular contractions on Wed evening. She called her Mom at 3 AM on Thursday and told her to come get her her water broke, the went to the hospital at 6 am and she was 5 cm dialated and the midwive said she thought he would be here before lunch and then she stopped dialating. They gave her something and she started again only to stop at 6 cm and then after giving her a little more, she finally finished. They did have to take her up to surgery and put her out to be stitched. Between the Demoral and the anesthisia (sp?) she was loopy so we actually didn't get in to see them Thursday, Friday morning she was running a fever so they gave her an antibiotic and some Motrin. This is a girl who when she outgrew her asthma she rarely got sick and rarely even takes a Tylenol. We got there around 4 in the afternoon and she says she was finally back to feeling like herself. The baby is beautiful!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #29  
ugggg.....

Jane--yes they are both fine and I have to agree that this was a very busy week.

Pink Jane--hope Hubby made it back safe, it's suppossed to be rainy here today but sunshine and 70's tomorrow

Sassy--so glad you are feeling better!!

Cristina--I had to unwrap baby and look at the fingers and toes!! Teri was afraid to hold him at first, she does better with bigger kids. Her latest boyfriend has a 3 year olf daughter named Lily that adores her. Lily calls her Teri Beri. While we were at the hospital she called to make sure Teri was coming to se her.

Mindee--I am so glad everything went well. Jerry went in the delivery room with me and when Teri was born he told me she was beautiful and her little head turned right to his voice. He talked to her the whole time she was in the "grow womb"

Jodi--glad the job is going well

Well girls I gotta go--hi to everyone else!!
Old 04-28-2007, 02:12 PM   #30  
I work with germs!!

Happy Saturday Ladies!!

Mindee--Congratulations on your new baby girl. I'm so happy to hear that everything went well with the delivery and that the boys adore her. Can't wait to see close up pix of her.

Jules--send my congrats to your neice on her new baby boy!

Cristina--Yikes, you had the heat on the other day!! We are finally having beautiful weather.

Jane--Wish I would have gotten into the scrapbooking. I guess I'll wait till I have grandbabies and then start.

Marti--How's the yard work going?

Pink Jane--I gotta hand it to ya for dealing with dh being gone all the time. The only time I'm away from my dh is when I work and when he golfs! Wouldn't have it any other way!!

Sassy--Glad to see that you are feeling better!

Jodi--How's the job going? Any more excitement!!

A big hello to all that I missed. I'm going to a surprise 60th birthday party this evening so that should totally blow my week of eating. Not that I did well at all. With my sis visiting, I ate entirely too much. My son is home for the weekend and hopefully he will take me to the commissary to grocery shop and I can stock up on some fresh fruits and veggies to get myself back on track. Oh, but the week was really yummy!!! I still have this dull ache in my "root canaled" tooth and can't get it looked at until at least Wednesday. But, unfortunately, it has not stopping me from eating! Well I gotta go atttack my closet and see what I can wear this evening. I bought one of those "Lipo in a box" one piece "suck-em-all-in" thingys from QVC and hoping that it will smooth down the 10lbs that I still can't seem to get motiviated to lose. See ya!!
Closed Thread