Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies..

Not much going on. My allergies have me down and I've not done anything today, or yesterday. Hoping it gets better in the next day or so.

MINDEE...maybe little Marissa will be here early. Mine weren't early at all. #1 was a week late, #2 a few days late and #3 right on the money.

JANE...cool about the club.

MARTI...CONGRAT'S on the house! Let me know your new address.

JODI...CONGRAT'S on getting the job!

PINKJANE...glad the weather is better. We are getting the icky stuff now. It has been raining all day and then supposed to start snowing late tonight. Weather is weird to say the least.

SUE...I LOVEOlive Garden. Not sure why, but it is my favorite place to eat. Good job on your walking! Keep it up

SASSY...has your MIL had her heart checked out? V's mom kept having dizzy spells and ended being her heart. Hope she gets better, and your FIL too!

4AMY...good job on the scales going down.

Hi to everyone else

Sorry this is short but I really am not feeling up to long posts. I really hate my head being stopped up. Of course it messes up my walking/exercise because I can't do anything, or rather I don't feel up to do anythig with my head feeling like this. Chat with ya's later.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Tammy-misplaced your address so I am sending you a cryptic message that only you will understand- lol I got it today.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just stopping by with another HI

Nothing to do and nothing going on but rain, rain, and more rain. Guess I could do some laundry, nah.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. One with NO rain or snow!

Forgot...a BIG to you PATRICIA! Glad to have ya here and look forward to getting to know you.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:48 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Tales from the Bonehead side

OMG what a day...I went to get my Hubby's pay out, he doesn't get an actual check, his pay goes into a comdata account and I use his comdata card to withdraw it, then deposit it in our account, well I used it last Friday and when I was getting everything together today to go out I couldn't find the card, apparently last Friday while it was snowing I left it in the machine, D'OH!!!! well Monday morning the bank got the card and since it isn't a bank card they logged it in and destroyed it, at least I know it's not floating around somewhere, but that left me with no way to get his pay, so I ended up having to go to a truckstop and get a comcheck and then have him call it in then go in to the bank for them to call and get it approved gees, what a mess, they had no idea what to do with a comcheck LOL, well I talked the girl(I don't think anyone working in that bank is over 12) through it, she had to call and get an authorization number for it, well she proceeds to tell me they didn't give her one and went ahead and deposited it, well I inform her that it won't be honored without a number to which she says they didn't give her one, well obviously you didn't do it right I said, then I finally got another teller to try and she got it done correctly, needless to say I don't think they appreciated my visit LOL, so now Hubby has to get a new card sent home for me, he had a good laugh about it at least...it's been a beautiful day other than that LOL we both blamed it on Friday the 13th. Oh I did get my 60 mins on the treadmill in

Cristina - I hope the rain let's up soon and your allergies ease up

Pink Jane

Last edited by PinkSands; 04-13-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #50  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Sounds like everyone is busy...
I did go out and ride the bike a mile before dinner. So with the walk I felt okay about exercise today. But then I read about the exercise everyone else does...and I feel like I am doing NOTHING. Makes me feel like an old fogey!
Well, I guess I am old....LOL.

Have a nice week-end chickies.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:25 AM   #51  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face *Cristina*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina04 View Post
Hello ladies..

Not much going on. My allergies have me down and I've not done anything today, or yesterday. Hoping it gets better in the next day or so.

SASSY...has your MIL had her heart checked out? V's mom kept having dizzy spells and ended being her heart. Hope she gets better, and your FIL too!

Sorry this is short but I really am not feeling up to long posts. I really hate my head being stopped up. Of course it messes up my walking/exercise because I can't do anything, or rather I don't feel up to do anythig with my head feeling like this. Chat with ya's later.
Hey Cristina -- Sorry to hear about your allergies. Have you tried Alavert? It is Over-The_Counter and it works great for me.

About MIL I think your right about the heart thing. She already has heart problems and is on medicines for it and high blood pressure too. I'll email you with more details, don't wanna go on and on here.

DH went to drop off a few things to FIL, says he is doing fine, he has been flirting with all the nurses and all the nurses say that they "just adore him" So FIL is definately getting better. lol.

to all.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:22 AM   #52  

Height: 5'1"

We're full....let's head on over to 247.

See ya there!
Closed Thread