Old 04-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Happy Easter everyone!!

Old 04-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #34  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Hoppy Easter everyone!

I just put the last load of dishes into the dishwasher...I had 14 people over for dinner tonight!

I talked to Travis earlier in the day and he is packed and ready to get out of Iraq, but he is still waiting for a ride. They were supposed to leave today, but it wasn't looking like it was going to happen...hopefully tomorrow.

OP? What is OP? Oh yeah...I remember now. Something about a diet and losing weight. Diet, yes DIET that is what I am supposed to be doing! Time for this floozie to get her bum in gear and quit putting on wieght and start taking it off! One of these days it's going to get warm and I won't be able to hide behind layers of sweaters and jeans!
Old 04-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #35  

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week-end!

Not much going on here. I have a 10-15 page paper due next Tuesday, April 17, which I'm actually going to start on -gasp- today. Normally, I'd wait until the week-end and work on it, but I have a bowling tournament next week-end.

Gotta go!

I'll post more later!
Old 04-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #36  

I bet the Easter Bunny turned you all into chocolate that is except Cheryl. No-bunnies posted today.

Hey we may have chowed down too many calories this weekend but today is a new start. Let's do it! I need the fresh start so here I commit again.

Suzy you must be so excited. I am glad that Travis has been safe and soon return home.

I have to run to the store to get some corn tortilla for my Tortilla Soup or I would post more.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:30 AM   #37  

Dee-I have started on Flex again. I am hoping to be down 3 lbs. by Memorial Day. Right now I am up to 133. My goal is to stay under 130. My goal weight seems to get higher with each passing year
Old 04-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #38  
Losing it...again!

Day 1 (I mean it!) ~ Ok girls, I'm back and I'm serious! It's been a winter and spring from "youknowwhere", but it's time to put on my big girl panties and get over it. No more whining! I got on my treadmill for the first time in months this morning...15 whole minutes and I was ready to pass out. I am SO out of shape! It's going to take work to get back to where I was, but I know that I can do it!

I talked to Travis on Sunday and he was still in Walid waiting for a ride out. I haven't talked to him since, so maybe he is on his way home now, but I don't know for sure.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #39  

Ok Suzy and Shelley we are in this together. I am journaling and doing flex. I have to get those few pounds off with the wedding coming up and wanting to look like a hot mama.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #40  
Losing it!

Hi girls! I hope everyone had a happy Easter!

We have been busy here, Allison was baptised Easter morning at our church, then we had a small get together reception and then Easter dinner.
I had a special little client pass away on Thursday and then another client today. The one today really was a kind hearted soul and I instantly bonded with his family. I went up this morning to check on him, he passed a few hours later. His wife is still living but has dementia, I told the daughter I will check in on her the days I'm at the shop to see how she is doing. I knew it would be difficult losing clients, I was hoping I could ease into it, but it ended up being two of my favorites in the same week.

Sounds like everyone is busy, Sher, I hope MIL is doing ok. Dee, nice to see you back....whatcha talk'n bout? Your already a hot mama! Suzy, I need to be using my treadmill too! Allison, are you staying away from the wine? Shelley, maintaining is so much more difficult then losing, if you look at the whole picture, you are doing great! Cheryl, good luck with the paper and bowling!
Old 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Good afternoon everyone! It has been quite hectic here at work and I don't have as much free time to post like I used to do. One of the girls in the office quit and I have taken on most of her responsibilities (on top of my own). Actually, I'm still less busy here than my old job, though! I just have to re-prioritize me day so I get it all done (with time to spare to come here!).

Gayle~yes, I did stay away from the wine for the most part. Last week, I went from Friday through the following Saturday night without any and on Saturday I had 2 carefully measured 5 ounce glasses. Sunday morning I woke up to a 138 weight and since it was 2 days in a row at that weight, I changed my ticker! Sunday I had 2 glasses of carefully measured 7 ounces of wine. Monday, my weight was up to 139.5. Monday night that darned open bottle of wine called my name and I had another 2-5 ounce glasses to finish off the bottle. Tuesday (today) weight is up to 140.5. I'm staying OP today and hope the scale will start back down starting tomorrow!

Suzy~you can do it! You know I was in such a funk ever since the holidays! I just wasn't losing despite all my attempts. I know that it was the wine that was doing me in, so that's why I've decided to give it up (for the most part) so that I can get these last few pounds off. Take a good hard look at what you are eating/drinking or not doing (exercise) and then take the step to fix it! Just one step--one little thing that might be your detriment is what might be holding you back. Change it and you'll see the difference!

Dee and Shelley~good luck on Flex! It's just a couple pounds and you can do it!!!

Cheryl~hope your fingers are okay after all that typing!!!

Hi to everyone else! Take care!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #42  
Losing it...again!

I just talked to my daughter-in-law and Travis finally got a flight out of Walid and is in Al Asad, Iraq. He will leave there for Kuwait in a few days! They are scheduled to arrive at Camp Pendleton on the 17th at 7:00 pm California time!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:11 AM   #43  

Suzy-Yay! I'm sure you will be counting the hours!

I have done pretty good for the past 2 days now. My weight is the same (I shouldn't weigh everyday, but I do notice that Allison does it too!) I am staying between 20-30 points per day. With my biking and running, that seems to be a good standard of points for me. I am just doing them in my head right now. I still need to write it down, but I just can't seem to make myself do it.

Gayle-It must be very hard to deal with the losses of your clients. Give Allison an extra kiss from her Aunt Shelley.

Dee-You are already a hot mama!!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:02 AM   #44  

STOP!!! Please Go to #18.............
Closed Thread