Old 04-01-2007, 11:58 PM   #31  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

why do I do this to myself... another HORRIBLE weekend lots of eating out could of been worse tho

I am going to be as good as I can this weekend, I have a friend visiting for the first time so there will be lots of eating out, but I am going to do my best but starting next monday (week tomorrow) I am going to be 110% back on and I will be able to artifical sweenter again!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:57 AM   #32  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning gals. I'm feeling sick this morning from my eating over the weekend. I've really got to work harder on the weekends because I'm very tired of feeling like this on Monday.

My hubby finished his 2nd half marathon yesterday. Came home saying his hips hurt but he was happy because he came in under the 2 hour mark that was his goal. I personally think its a little nuts to run that much but he seems to enjoy it.

I gotta pick up the house and teach some lessons today. I might get a run in later today.

Court-I feel your pain on weekends. How are you gonna approach easter weekend? I could use advice for the 2 family get togethers coming up.

Shari-Netflix sounds like a good comprimise. I hope you choose better movies than my DH has been getting. Yuck!

Jen-You passed your goal!!!!! Congratulations.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #33  
Starting Fresh

Brandy - im just going to eat! lol
and i am taking a break from exercise this week, then im going to get right back on track
Old 04-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Jen/cmom- Congratuations on passing your weight goal.

Courtnie- I think weekends are hard on everyone. That's okay it's a new day.

Ro- Good job on your 9 pound loss! I'm glad we've had some rain to help with the pollen. I almost had to go to the doctor for yet, another shot for my left eye swelling. (due to pollen)

Shari - We have tons of beads. Dd and Ds love them.

Brandy- I hope your dh hip gets to feeling better. Did you get any new answers from your doctor.

Friday, the dsl guy finally came out, so my internet is up and working again. This weekend we went fishing and got a vechile on payments. Dh's truck isn't dependable anymore. As for diet I'm doing okay with my meals but not to good on snacks and drinks. Exercise could be better but at least I'm getting some in. Well, I've got a long list of errands to run so I need to get going for now.
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I am going to try to be a little under cals this week as we are having easter and my girls bday together 9they will 9 on the 9th and 10 on the 10th) so there will be cake and ice cream for sure then ham for supper. It may be hard to stay a bit under cals thought this wee cause TOM is scheduled for a visit on the 4th. my main snacks this week are source yogurt(the 50 cals single servings,I just discovered these and they are sooooooo good.)

I need to change my ticker to go with my summer challenge but i like to see first goal met so maybe in the next few weeks I will change it. I like the feeling of acomplishment.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #36  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie- I, too had a really bad weekend. and my sis is coming to visit wed-sun so there'll be lots of eating out.....i'm dreading it. but Ima try to be good this weekend. I'm going to plan like crazy!!!

jen - wtg!!!

hsmomx2 - way to go on eating good meals. about the drinks, youcan never go wrong with water!!

brandy - i get wut ur saying about weekends. I had a major food hangover and u know when u have a hangover u crave junky food....well that's what happened to me so my bad eating extended into this morning. weekends suck!!

I am feelingkind of yucky, but the good thing is i'm not very hungry and I have my oatmeal and fruit in case I do get hungry. My sister is coming to visit me for her spring break!! Yay!! can't wait to hang out with her....the only thing is we are major food buddies. When we lived together, we would always go out and get something to eat. I'm really going to have to work on that though. And I havent exercised in a long time.....something else I need to work on.

take care everyone.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:23 PM   #37  
Starting Fresh

today has been bad too, haha
least im eating celery now
Old 04-02-2007, 10:50 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi gals, been suffering with a headache for a few days now and it's not going away. Just thought I'd pop in to let you all know I'm still alive.
I'll be back when I'm better!
TTFN
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:15 AM   #39  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning ladies. Things are pretty typical here. I have a busy Tuesday with a funeral added onto my normal things. It should end up to be a good day overall.

Wendy-Hope your headache lifts.

Courtnie-I'm planning on eating a donut today. Does that make me a bad girl?

Ro-I hope you have a great visit with your sis. How exciting to have company. Are your allergies getting any better? Mine haven't blown out of control yet. Yesterdays run was a bit hard with someone out mowing his lawn.

Jen-I should be trying to be low this week in preperation for the weekend, but its my walking buddies bday today and we're indulging just a bit today. Good luck with sticking to your plan.

hsmom-glad your internet is back. Can you get some healthier snacks ready to go to help with this are AlThis helps me because I'm a sucker for grab and go stuff. My drs. basically said stay on the asprin, and the B12 and be aware of symptoms of stroke/blood clot and get to the hospital if they happen. They cant agree for sure if it was a mini stroke or not. Half say yes half wont commit because they're just not sure.

Well, off to get things done.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:24 AM   #40  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyGirl View Post
Courtnie-I'm planning on eating a donut today. Does that make me a bad girl?
NOPE! cuz i think im going to go to starbucks and have a non-fat latte and a treat... for my third day in a row, lol
at this point, i dont mind eating it - I just dont wanna spend the money on it! haha how bad is that....
Old 04-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #41  
Fat-be-gone

mmmm...starbucks

go for it gals

i had a hamburger and fries for lunch....I know I am the least deserving of a fattening meal but I just felt like one. Now I feel gross!!! But so that I'm not alone, please feel free to indulge a bit
Old 04-03-2007, 06:16 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Everyone is indulging and still loosing weight! Except me! I look at something fattening and i gain 5LBs!! GACK!!! Well, still feeling like crapola here but I thought I'd rear my ugly head and see whats up here! I'm up to 139, must be the meds because I'm not eating any different than before I started them, and from what I can tell i have to stay on them for awhile yet.
Anyway, thats my story, chat tomorrow!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #43  
Starting Fresh

oh wendy, im gaining! lol
no losing going on here
Old 04-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #44  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Sorry some of you are feeling crappy. For once, I'm doing okay. WI was today and I'm down 1.6 this week. WL for the first time in a long while.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:06 AM   #45  
Fat-be-gone

wtg shari!!!

I am sucking all over the place. Just take a look at my points. Ugh!!!! No willpower whatsoever. And tonite my sis is flying in from LA. I'm cooking tonite so it shouldn't be too bad. But I think we'll be eating out for the rest of the weekend. I gotta make wise choices. It'll be hard but I just gotta stick with it.

take care everybody!!!