Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:22 AM   #61  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Hi Ya Girls

Cristina and Michelle: TY both for the cards! They made my day! This is the first day I've been out to check the mail. lol. It was packed full--full of junk mail, except for your two lovely cards.

I just feel blah. I just wanna do nothing and I haven't the whole three days I've been off. Oh I did laundry and scrubbed the toilet. Whoopee. lol. DH has been so great. He made dinner and did dishes and even cleaned up the kitchen! I feel so guilty because I haven't done much of anything lately.

I guess I'm lucky I have a job, otherwise I'd probably never leave the house and most days I don't even feel like going there, but I do cuz well no workie, no money. lol. We did go to Wal-mart and got some stuff we needed, but that was about it.

Michelle -- So sorry to hear about your Grandma. DH & I need to both go and get our eyes examined and new glasses and I too want Contacts, tired of glasses.

Cristina -- Wow girl, you wore me out just reading your post. lol. Sounds like your getting a lot accomplished!

Susan NYC -- Great pics, you look great!

Susan -- Welcome Back! My mil is also getting some flowers for the little "pet cemetary" too. I think its gonna be very special when she is all done.
So sorry to hear about your doggie getting hit by a car, I know that isn't easy. We had two of ours hit by cars.

Hi Jules and everybody out there!

Well that is about all for me. Its back to the ole grind tonight (Thursday night) Yippee. I guess work will be good for me, get out of the apt. and talk to other people besides my cat that is clinging to me now that the other has passed and my DH. lol.

Take Care.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:23 PM   #62  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SASSY...You're very welcome, glad it cheered you up! Hope getting back to work tonight helps get your mind on some other things for awhile.

Well I didn't know 3FC had the free diet blogs option now, but I just created mine and it's going to take some getting used to. I still don't know if I did things right, and I uploaded my current picture and one of me at my heaviest, but don't know if they show up anywhere. Oh well, eventually I'll get the hang of it and I think it's a great new option to keep track of my soon to be progress.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:29 PM   #63  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,
Beautiful day isn't it Michelle? I have always liked Canby, though I like the SW too. I know I just really need to move out of mom's place. Starting to drive me bonkers.
I did come back from Hawaii. It was a nice vacation but I was uncomfortable with Hawaii Man. I kept calling M wanting to come home. Gaby had a ball though so that was good.
Cute story about my grandmother. She is 95 and just went into a foster care home. She wouldn't come out of her room for weeks and the doctor finally ordered her too. She replied that she was 95 years old and he said "you aren't dead yet!!". So the next day she made it to breakfast in the dining room and when done eating said "this is a nice restaurant" and tipped $3 dollars. lol I thought that was funny.
~ Sassy ~ Hang in there. Hate that thing where you have to work to have money. Seems a bother - lol I sooooooo did not want to come to work today.

SusanNYC - you do look great!!

Anyway - Saw my M last night for a quick dinner as he was heading back home.He lives about 40 miles away so we usually just see each other on weekends, unless he is in town for teaching, which he was - blah - blah.

I had a breakfast wrap this morning and probably will stop at baja fresh for lunch.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #64  

Afternoon,
its finally warming up in NY, the last 2 days were beautiful...a little chilly today though, but still sunny.
We had a visit from our "area director", someone from the office of my volunteer program, and I got to talk a lot with her about next year and the kind of work I'd like to do. Its exciting, but scarry too, I'm really not sure what's going to happen! Planning my summer too...hoping for a camping trip and of course have a wedding to go to. Planning is hard when it involves plane tickets 4 months away!

Susan - I know Canby very well! I've been through there countless times. That's cute about your grandma...reminds me of mine, she's 90 and in assisted living, I miss her!

Sassy - *hugs* hope you're doing well

hello to all!
Old 03-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #65  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

MICHELLE...hugs to you and your grandma. That's weird that they wanted to charge you $75 for a fitting fee for contacts. Both DS's got contacts and they didn't...they were/are a lot cheaper than glasses for sure! I can't believe the prices of glasses. I need to go get my eyes checked too...it's been over 3 years.

SASSY...it's understandable you not wanting to do anything on your day off. You and dH work so many hours so you deserve to do nothing. Plus you have a lot on your plate right now. And you are VW for the card.

SUSAN...funny about your grandma, lol. Bet she is a sweetheart. I wish my kids could have met and spent time with my granma on my moms side. My dads parents didn't really care about anyone but I loved my granma, my moms parents. She would have loved having all these grandkids. Well, at least Michael isn't further than 40 miles and is in the same state! He is a sweetie and I am glad he is good to you and Gaby.

Not much going on with me...same ole, same ole. I did get the kitchen done, yay! Feels good to have one room done, lol. Actually, I have my bath done and the bedroom except the bedding. I need help from V to put the bedskirt on and he's been busy with other things. Now to finish the kids bath and the living room. It's a lot of work for sure. Will just be glad when it's over.

Hope all is well with everyone and you are having a good day.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-30-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #66  
kitty Momo

No, I haven't really liked my grandmother Cristina. She always favored the males and while I am named after her we have never been closed. It was cute though. Another weird thing is she keeps thinking my mom is dead on her bed and keeps asking people to remove her so she can lay down and take a nap. lol - ok, that is morbid.
Lunch Time!! I have been playing around with my printhead all morning and internet connection - so frustrating- nothing done.

Lets talk M though!! he is a sweetie and Gaby likes him - he is very patient with her. He gave me a kiss last night and Gaby had to get up, come over and kiss him. I guess she didn't want to be left out. lol

k- starved!! chat later
Old 03-29-2007, 10:28 PM   #67  
~Believe~

Hey Ladies.

Thanks. Today I woke up sick. But I came in anyways because I am trying to save my time and unless I am dying I'm coming in.

Work was very very busy when I first got in so it was good to get my mind off of things, as this morning things kinda all "sunk in" I wasn't able to get to sleep until about 12:30 pm. (I work nights)

Old 03-30-2007, 07:54 AM   #68  
ugggg.....

Sassy-Hope you are feeling better soon!! You and hubby have had it rough lately.

SuzyQ--I am so glad that M and Gaby get along, just shows how sweet he is!! The teen year are definitely rough!! On them and us!!

Cristina--Teri loves her new place--when her friend Geneva moved in with her boyfriend and Teri had to leave the house that they had fixed up so cute she had two choices--Nicki & Kia. Nicki lives in the same apartment complex that allows pets (she has the cutest toy poodle) but at that time Nicki was thinking about moving in with her boyfriend and then Teri could take over the lease or Kia who owns a trailer with two bedrooms but her boyfriend was living with her. Kia's was cheaper with the three of them splitting the bills and Teri knew Kia wasn't going to move out and leave her with rent she couldn't afford alone. Then Kia got pregnant and his parents ordered nursery furniture right away so they wanted to paint so Teri had to move again. Nicki keeps teasing her that she should have just moved in with her from the start--Teri keeps teasing her that she should be glad she didn't because then Nicki might have moved in with her loser boyfriend and then broken up with him and had to move back in with Teri. They are having fun. They have been to two concerts and have gone out dancing at a club near the University.

SusanNYC--you look so cute you skinny little thing. You hair is so pretty--are they natural curls? Sounds like you have a fun summer planned and it's always nice when you like your job.

Michelle--sorry to hear about your grandmother, I lost both of mine before I greaduated. DH's grandfather is in a nursing home and just turned 96 in February.

Katy--Hi to you too!!!

Well I have to hit the shower and get to WW--I can't wait to go to DC with DS tomorrow!!
Old 03-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #69  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Feeling blah today. I think it's the weather. It has been raining almost every day we have been in the new house. Ugh! And there's more coming. The sun did come out for a little while yesterday and then the rain started again! Our yard is a muddy mess so I have to take Ernie down the street to potty. There's a little area with a pond and bridge...I wouldn't let him go in someones yard, like everyone else. It's kind of nasty though because a lot of people take their dogs there and don't pick up after them, ugh! Anyway...

SUSAN...that too bad about your grandma. My dads parents were that way. I never really called them grandma or grandpa. My youngest brother was a fav and they always bought him stuff but not the rest of us. My mom said that they always treated her bad when her and my dad first married. It took a long time before they even bought her something for Christmas. Anyway, even though we spent a lot of time around them I was never close to them. Close to my moms family though and still am. And that is cute! Gaby had to have a kiss too, lol! Glad M is a sweetie to you both.

JULES...funny about Teri. Glad she is happy with who she is living with now and they are having fun.

SASSY...take care of yourself.

MICHELLE...love your new avatar and picture of DD in your siggy.

Hi SusanNYC & Katy!

Going to clean the living room today and get some laundry done. Man, you miss a day and it piles up fast. Chat with you ladies later.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #70  
ugggg.....

I lost a half of a pound but I'll take it after going a month straight at a big zero loss!!

It's nice out today, not overly warm but definitely not cold. We are going to a friend's house. Their babies crib came and the baby wants it put up!! Mommy says so!!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #71  

hey all

The good news and the bad...bad: I was feeling horrible last night and this morning, pissy and nasty and blah. And I'm not feeling well because of antibiotic side effects. I'm hopeing part if not all of this is because TOM is coming soon...but I'm not sure.

Good: I had the best run of my life yesterday. Not great in the grand scheme of things, but for me...amazing. I jogged for 23 minutes without stopping for a rest. My previous record was 12 minutes. WOO

Jules - Hey, 1/2 a lb is something to be happy about! And yes those are my own curls

Hope all are well
Old 03-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #72  
kitty Momo

I think I could run 1 minute without having to stop.
Wonderful on the 23 minutes SusanNYC!! Hope you start to feel better.

My back has been hurting all week - popping tylenol for the pain. I think it was because I slept on my stomache to help with the cough that I had. That is my only gripe today.

I am glad it is Friday and glad it is payday! Beck came home last night from Reno. Did I say she went down with her friend and family? I think you were asking Cristina( ??) anyway, she was the added daughter for the trip along with a 10 year old sister and 20 year old brother. I thought it was sweet Beck was the only added friend to be invited. Today Rach and her friend took Gaby to the zoo - Gaby adores the goats. I am sure she will have fun.

Yesterday I ate my breakfast wrap, chili from Wendy's and when I got home I made a tuna sandwich. I did have a handful of peanuts but otherwise that was it. I haven't weighed in months!!

Yay on 1/2 a pound Jules

Cristina - Hope you feel better too. We have a nice dog park that Gab likes to go to and see the animals run around.

ugh - noon and I am already pooped for the day! Hi to Sassy and Michelle and Katy and all.

chat later : )

Old 03-30-2007, 04:16 PM   #73  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...it was me that asked. I figured she (beck) went with the family and not just the girls. Do they have to be 21 to gamble in Reno? May seem like a stupid question but hey, I've never been there-just Vegas. Hope your back gets better. I love the Zoo! Was just thinking about me and DD making a trip to the one here...if it ever stops raining! It is getting dark so I guess it's getting ready to start again.

SusanNYC...hope you feel better soon. Glad you got in a long run. One day I will jog...like Susan, I am good for a minute then feel like I am going to die, lol! Not a pretty sight.

JULES... and to your loss! Hey, every little bit adds up in the end! I've got to get back on track. I hate that I have strayed because of moving. Have fun putting the crib together. Bet she is getting excited!

MICHELLE...hugs to you and your grandma. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I edited my earlier post...thought why in the world did I write that stuff, jeez. I think I have literally gone bonkers. Not from the move, but from worrying to death about Josh. But I am feeling better because I received an e-mail from him today. Last I talked with him he wasn't doing so great. Now I need to get some Easter packages ready for them since they are headed back to where they were orginally.

Anyway...ah, I am hearing thunder now. Probably should be getting off this thing. Supposed to have some severe weather again. And they are warning about flooding tonight thru tomorrow. Poor Ernie dog is suffering the worst with this weather.

I'll chat with you ladies tomorrow sometime. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #74  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristina,
The family was going down to Death Valley for a family reunion. They got stuck in Reno with the snow but I guess there was family to stay with. I saw Beck at the zoo and she looked so pretty, very happy to see her. How long have you had Ernie?? I never heard of him until now. lol I am a space cadet.
The back is getting better, I am just tired, I have a lot of broken sleep.
Lunch was a bowl of garden veggie soup, so good.
Any special plans for the weekend????
I think I might work tomorrow and go down to M's for the evening for dinner and a movie. Have to make an effort to see him since he is a sweetie to go out of his way for me. I wanted a drive to the coast though, that might be fun.
Maybe take Gaby to see the Robinson movie. Need to call her father and see if he was taking her.........*sigh*....here I thought I had nothing to do! Better get!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-30-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #75  
~Believe~

Wink Hi Chickies!

Hi Chickies!

Well I definately feel better today! I'm not sure if it was just something I ate or just stress yesterday! But I'm glad I feel better. You know the more and more I think about it, I bet that my feeling bad here lately is probably stress related. Think I need a nice relaxing getaway or something.

Today I had my Subway Club. Did ya know they have mini subs now? I didn't know that! I got a regular 6", but saw the sign, also you can get double meat now for 99c but I didn't get that, just got the regular.

It was a lovely day today, well what I saw of it coming into work! lol. Just gorgeous. I hope we have at least one nice day on our days off (M-W) I would like to get out since last week we didn't go out a lot.

Guess that is about it for me.

Have a Good one!

Closed Thread