Old 02-16-2007, 04:10 PM   #16  
Thin Within

Arrow FRIDAY the 16th

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is a lovely 63 degree day so far and I have the door open and an oppposite window and enjoying a slight breeze. This is the kind of weather I like. On the stove I have pot of soup cooking which will be called lunch when I get off of here.

FAYE for that loss. Keep your FOCUS and you will be walking down the road to thin steadily. I had to at your last post to me. I WISH I was close to goal. I have more than 100 big ones to lose and just take it 10 pounds at a time. I am no where nearly close to goal but I do have lots of silver charms on my bracelet for what I have lost. I'll get there.

SUSAN to you also. You are the one getting so close to goal and I am so happy for you. Does Stan have to go back for those treatments ocassionally if they do work for him?

Everyone have a wonderful end of the week day.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #17  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The weather is supposed to be warming up, but the wind was horrible this morning and it felt colder than when it was way below 0 outside. We are still waiting for the storm to arrive. *sigh* The weatherman made a big deal of it coming and people were out stocking up on groceries, gas, etc. Some think it will arrive tonight, so we'll see. The kids were just nutty at school today -- I think in anticipation of getting out early because of the storm. Plus we are trying to get the ITED tests finished up in study halls and that is a challenge in itself. The regular students had to work within the given time frame, but special ed. students get all the time they need to finish the test. I am doing a happy Friday and celebrating a 3 day weekend with no special plans as of yet.

"Gma" -- We do get Monday off, but it is also our 4th make-up day for snow days off, so we could lose it. We like to fly early in the day although when we went to Maui we ended up having a 2 hour wait in Phoenix for a plane coming in from Boston. That made us even later getting our car and reaching our hotel. Can't you talk Jack into making the bed since he is the last one out? I'm always up first and Bob usually makes the bed while I'm downstairs making coffee and pouring juice, etc. Congratulations on losing another 2 pounds! You are doing great!

Susan -- I hope that Stan continues to feel better. Congratulations to you on losing another 2 pounds! You are also doing great! I'm guessing the most fun you have planned for Saturday is visiting the fabric store!

Maggie -- Soup sounds good on a cold day like today! I'd love to see/feel 63 degrees right about now!

Hope you all have a relaxing evening and a nice weekend!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote