Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #46  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

Shelly- Did it storm by you last night? I am 3 hours from you I think and we got hit pretty bad. I heard the body retains fat and food you eat at night so thats good that you dont eat after 8:30. I know oprah doesnt eat after 7:30. Oh I plan on joing you in the excserise thread too!

Dee- that is way better than nothing . Im happy for you! I live about 3 hours from shelly , and we had a huge storm last night our garbage cans ended up 4 houses down in the their yard! Hey its a vacation which means free from stress and worry so enjoy yourself and get back on the bandwagon.

Suzy- That cutie son of yours is leaving Iraq to come see me right? haha JK! Thats great Im so happy when i hear of them leaving. Yeah Im feeling ok today a little better , you how it is with a cold. have to ask , what is your icon from?

LYnn and aliison- I am doing okm today thanks for caring!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #47  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Vouge ~ That is Scarlett O'Hara and her mammy from "Gone With the Wind"...my second all time favorite movie! If you have never seen it then you really need to watch it...great movie!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:46 PM   #48  

Amy I forgot that you lived in Florida. Sorry for not being concerned about you. If I would have remembered I would have been worried.
I sure will try to watch what I eat on my trip.

Suzy the count down is on. Time just flys unless you are waiting for something or someone. Concentrate on today which is the present and tomorrow will come.

Shelley you haven't checked in.....
Good on you for not eating in the evening or in the middle of the night. I though of you today when I decided I needed something sweet. I grabbed some cool whip by itself. It was ok. It did the trick.

Hey Gayle how is the business going? Are you enjoying it?

Debbi staying the same is better than gaining. If you are watching what you eat you should show a loss next week.

Cheryl I hope that your BIL has improved. Do you have some down time this weekend or are you to busy with school.

Allison congratulations on the loss. How are you doing with your menu? Do you think that it will be harder on the weekend.

Sherry where are you? I thought that you were here to stay.

Well I spent the better part of the afternoon packing and cleaning the house. I think I am just about ready to go.
Tomorrow the kids are coming down for bacon and eggs. Then I am going out with the girls I use to walk with for lunch. In the evening we have an open house at some friends to celebrate his daughter coming to Canada for the first time. She is from Englasn and is a marine biologist some where but I forget where.
So I have a busy day to keep from the pre-flying jitters. I am not scared but because I am going on my own it is just a bit tougher hauling that suitcase around.
Well now we are off for dinner so I have to go. I will be posting from Vallarta when I can. You can count on me thinking of you all and wishing you were there.

Love ya.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #49  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

suzy - oh I must watch it sometime....
dee- oh its alright I dont remember where you live I dont even know where my keys are half the time! haha where are you oging and why are you going on vaction alone? Im confused!! oh well. have a safe flight god bless.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:17 AM   #50  

Thanks everyone for being concerned! That was in Orlando and surrounding counties. I'll bbl to check in. I have a meeting to go to.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:05 AM   #51  

Hello

I'm here. Just so busy! Wayne has had the flu. Very sick man. His Dad has cancer and isn't doing well.And now his Mom is in the hospital. Just so busy trying to take care of everyone!

Dee...I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Please check in often!!

Got to get ready and head over to my in-laws to clean then head back to the hospital.

Love to all..
Old 02-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Sherry~so sorry to hear about your DH and his parents. They are in my prayers.

Shelley~when you hadn't checked in, I had to look on the map to see just where you were in conjunction to the tornadoes. You're really close to where my aunt lives in Naples. Glad you didn't suffer any damage!

Dee~have a wonderful trip

My scale didn't go down like I wanted it to, but for the week, I am still down a full pound. For that I am thankful. It makes me want to stay on track so much more!

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #53  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

mmm for lunch I am having a lean gomet whole wheat pasta rotini with prosciutto & basil I feel like a commercial but it is sinfully good and only 210 claries and no fat! amazing! If anyone needs motive they should go to the goals thread cause those pictures of real pepole are amazing!

Sherry- sorry to hear about that father , my grandfather has bone cancer so bad they cant even see his bones on an x-ray , im supossed to go see him in a month but they dont know if he will even know who I am by then. Sorry to hear about your mom too your prayers are with mine.

Allison you should be proud of that one pound! my goal is to lose 2 lbs this week , so with hardcore calorie counting and excersise one I am better it is going to be great and I know achieveable.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #54  
Losing it!

I'm here girls...just busy. I worked all week at the liquor store/beauty shop plus today at the liquor store because of Super Bowl. Gayle is a very tired Floozie! LOL!

Glad everyone is safe from the storms, I was concerned. Suzy, happy to hear Travis is coming home soon! Too bad he is married, Vouge is a sweetie! :-)

Vouge, I see you are counting calories instead of low carb? Best of luck to you. You are a very responsible teen who I know your parents appreciate even if they don't say so.

Sher, sorry to hear about FIL...if there is anything I can do, let me know. I can't believe it will be 1 year this month since I lost my FIL. Hope wayne is feeling better!

Allison, sounds like the plan is working for you! Okay....gotta share....Have you heard of Stephan Vincent wines? They were just made available to us by our distributer. The Crimson blend is good but the Cab Sav is GREAT for the price. Under $15.00 per bottle.

Well, I need to go, I will TRY to check in later! I will try to write a note to EVERYONE next time!

OPPS!!!! Dee, if I do not catch you again, you have a very fun & safe holiday and enjoy a drink or two or three out on the beach for me, K?? Also, if you run across another cute ""message toy boy"" send him my way! I need a relaxing message! LOL!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdeann View Post
Allison, sounds like the plan is working for you! Okay....gotta share....Have you heard of Stephan Vincent wines? They were just made available to us by our distributer. The Crimson blend is good but the Cab Sav is GREAT for the price. Under $15.00 per bottle.
Gayle~no I have not heard of those. Currently I like the Chateau Soveraign Cabernet and have a couple unopened bottles in the wine rack. I'm going to leave them unopened for now. If I feel the need for a drink, I've been having a dirty martini. I can't have more than one of those LOL! Not only because they are strong, but because I don't really like them all that much! That's the problem with the wine--I LIKE it too much!
Old 02-03-2007, 05:50 PM   #56  

Suzy-That's wonderful news about Travis! He'll be here before you know it.

Dee-Have a safe trip and come back with all your delicious details. .6 lb is better than gaining, right???

Gayle-You poor dear!! You are working yourself to death, but loving every minute of it, I'm sure!!

Vogue-Is your avatar a picture of you? It looks like you are in some kind of flower thing. Explain please.

Sherry-I have to admit to you, I haven't vacuumed in probably a month. You would cringe if you saw my house right now.

Becky came home for the day to go to Odyssey of the Mind judges training today with me. We are both judgng the same problem again this year. She's going back tonight because she has to teach an aerobics class in the morning. Then she is hostessing a Super Bowl party. I think she probably has a party every weekend. What do you think
Old 02-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #57  

Shelley--that is too cool about OM. My DD was in OM in 5th grade and made it to the world finals in Maryland. Her team won 1st place in region, 1st in state and 19th in world. Her class actually had 4 different teams all go to that same world final! It was so fun to go to. Do you ever get to a world final? Pin trading is the best part!! What problem do you judge?
Old 02-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #58  

STOP!!!!!!

Please go to #12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread