Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 06-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 199/199/140

Height: 5' 10"

Hi,Everyone!!

Not much to report...Had a BLT Sub from Subway for dinner PLUS a PB Cookie.
I'm still trying to find a way to transtion to All Raw foods. Not very successful so far .

Solly: Thanks for the kind words. My headache is gone & Ligament is healed. My Intergrated Doc ran tests & I have Heavy Metal Poisoning. Yuck!!!!!

Bob: Did you watch The boy in the Striped Pajamas Yet? If so .... Thumbs up or down? I've wanted to see it but I have a young son & I'm very emotional. The pianist ripped my heart out !!

Techwife: You look stunning & your DD is Gorgeous !

Meowee: Hope all is well.

Love,Hugs & Blessings,
Mary
ATSBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #242  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

That's so true Jack, but seems to me that EVERYTHING tastes better on the grill!!!

THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Mary, how do they correct metal poisoning? How do you get it? I plan on having a subway turkey sandwich with their spicy onion dressing tonight since I'm on my own for dinner.

BOB, everything is better on the grill unless it is fried

Bid just went in and my stomach was in knots. They are so stressful and we did not get the job. Another one Monday. This is making me old quick.

Have a great evening everyone
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #244  
Addicted to potato salad!

I went for a bike ride last night with my daughter, up a relatively steep hill, across the top of the hill and back down into town. I felt like I had rubber legs when I got back. But the scale moved in the right direction, so I may do it again tonight! In fact, I probably will!!
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #245  

Mary,
Sorry I missed your question. Yes, I watched the movie. I loved it (hated the subject). I wouldn't advise your son watching if he's not old enough to understand the meaning behind the movie. Totally different from the Pianist (it was on cable yesterday) in the way it's presented. Don't miss it though. I'll be surprised if it doesn't take some awards.

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 06-13-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #246  

WEEKEND MOVIE PICKS:

MARLEY & ME
BRIDE WARS

BOB
Old 06-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #247  
Addicted to potato salad!

Bob: my daughter and I loved Bride Wars. I'm a Netflixer now, too! Last night we watched the new(er) Indiana Jones movie. I love Netflix.

Solly: I'm back up to 183. I think I'm retaining water. I feel a little bloated, in spite of riding my bike like a maniac and staying true to plan. Discouraging to say the least.

Okay...off to get ready for church!

TTFN
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #248  

Hello everyone! This will be short as I hit my head when I fainted at seeing BOB's post!

naw, just kidding.

I had a good time in Chicago visiting family and attending my sister's doctorate party. I got to talk to her colleagues and they were glowing in their praise of her...so I had to tease her a lot so she did not get too stuck on herself.

Today I am decorating a wedding cake. Its an unusual one...in the shape of a Totoro. (Japanese anime')

Tom got some bad news from the doctor the other day...his cholesterol was up as was his glucose levels. Since he is a slender, eager exerciser, he was not happy. We are back to lower fat eating. Good. Hopefully it will help me as well.

I need to go eat breakfast and get going on these cakes. Will check in soon!

BOB: I am sorry to hear about your job! Tell Kate hello! Lets catch up soon!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #249  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there, strangers . . . . . . Afraid there is no good news in my health-condition world yet , , , but --

SUMMER arrives officially this weekend so it definitely seems like it's time for a new chat thread.

Hope to see you over here . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...93#post2792393
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 199/199/140

Height: 5' 10"

Hi....You lovely blessed angels

Nothing new here! Looking for Yoga classes in my area, I'm jumping ship.
My doc thinks a change in career is inorder & I agree......somewhat. LOL
Have a Very Blessed Day.

Meowee : I pray you will be healed...SOON! Hang in there.

Bob : LOL I'd never let our son watch anything other than PBS or Sprout. I meant that it would be to hard to watch a Concentration camp movie. Too real & I'd feel the pain of all the helpless mothers who lost children to such monsterous actions.

solly : I'm trying to correct the Heavy Metal poisoning by Chelation therapy (intervenious) & Bentonite Clay bathes (draws out metal) I'll retest in 2 months. I used to smoke ...Arsenic & Cadium, I clean houses...Nickel,lead & Cadmium,etc & I have "silver" fillings...Mercury,lead,nickel & who knows what else. It takes 2 years for it leave your bone marrow. GROSS !!!

Hang in there with those bids & try not to stress.

techwife : Bike rides are so much fun & Teriffic exercise. Keep up the great work.

Love, Hugs & Blessings
Mary

Last edited by ATSBeautiful; 06-21-2009 at 04:10 PM.
ATSBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies

It was a crazy week and I did not get here as much as I wanted. My DD put hardwood throughout her house and they finished on Wed night. I started cleaning Thursday night until 10, Friday night until 11, and back at 9:00 on Sat and I was mopping myself out the door on Sat at 10 minutes to 5 when the honored guest arrived for her baby shower. Whew! I was exhausted. I sat my big arse on a raft all day yesterday and did't even care if it was raining or cloudy. Now I won't know what to do with myself.

Tech, I was at 180.5 this morning. I was surprised. Eating was not good all week with running to my DD's as soon as I got home. I guess I worked it off. I got up and made it to the gym this morning at 5:00 am so I can get back on track and move that scale.

Bob, you crack me up with all your movies. I never have time to sit and watch a movie. Plus don't think I could sit that long.

Ellen, so glad you had a nice visit with your sister. Sorry to hear about Tom's choleterol. But like you say, lower fat eating will benefit you both.

Meowee, sorry to hear you are not getting any better. I hope they can do somethinhg for you soon.

ATS, Two years to leave your bone marrow! Wow that is scarry. Good luck with all that. And good luck with that career change. I need one of those too, but I want it to be retirement.

Guess I had better get started on this bid for Thursday. Lots of paperwork to complete. Have a great day.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #252  

Solly, Meowee started a new summer thread. Guess she forgot to lock this and put it up on a sticky.
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote