Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 10:13 PM   #1  

Default Sugarbusters vs. WW

Just some questions for you Sugarbusters experts...

I've been doing WW for the last two months, but have been losing VERY slowly and feeling like I'm starving all the time in the process.

For those of you who have done both WW and SB, do you find Sugarbusters easier? Do you lose more quickly? Do you have less hunger? Does it take time for your body to adjust?

Thanks for any input!
Old 03-08-2002, 07:37 AM   #2  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Hi Fabulous45!

Read Debelli's post at the top of the forum Newbie Tips On How To Post A Message

Post your message to the weekly support thread and you're sure to get some responses. Most of us don't even see stray posts like this one.

I tried WW and my Dr. put me on SB. I'm not hungry on SB, but I still lose slow. Could just be your body, but it could very well be the diet.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Weekly Support Thread!
Old 03-08-2002, 08:13 PM   #3  

Default Thanks!

I'll do that.
Old 03-13-2002, 12:26 PM   #4  

Default WW and SB

A few years ago, I lost about 40 lbs. on WW but have gained it all back.......I was hungry alot on WW.........but since I just started SB, I am not hungry but the weight loss is slow........may just be me.......however, I am feeling much better since I am not eating all that sugar.........and we have a history of diabetes in the family.......don't want to go down that road..........
Old 03-15-2002, 08:15 PM   #5  

Angry

My doc swithced me from WW to this. To me WW was a lot easier. More food choices and easier to shop. Plus on this I'm very tired and...emmmm....constipated, lol. I just finished my first month.

That being said, SB is a LOT healthier and I lost 12 pounds my first month!! And that wasn't water weight because I came straight from WW to here. It may slow down a bit, but heck, I can't complain at all, lol. I'm ecstatic!
Closed Thread