Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 11:26 PM   #31  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Default Wow!!!!

All you ladies look FANTASTIC!!! Major inspiration from all of you!!!! keep it up!
Old 12-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #32  
Keep on going!

S/C/G: 278.3/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Notice the difference in my face? before & after ... the top pic (me there with my husband next to me) was probably taken about my 10-15 pound loss. .. the second i took two nights ago. Ill post more full body shots later, i was the only one around so i could only take head shot lol .... but anyways, thats one thing that REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY bugged the heck out of me, face fat! I wanted that gone so badly first lol

Old 12-17-2005, 08:43 PM   #33  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I've only just started "seeing" my weight loss (30 lbs.). My highest weight was 225 about 2 years ago, when I started working out at Curves. I've only been seriously watching what I eat (calorie counting) the last six months or so. Other people have started noticing that I've lost weight, but sometimes I don't see it!

Summer 2001

Fall 2004

Fall 2005
Old 12-19-2005, 10:10 AM   #34  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Mine are in this thread ---> http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52988 I've slimmed down a bit since then, but probably not much! I'll crack out the proper ones when I'm at goal!

Penpal you are lookin' GOOD!

Everyone is doing so well!
Old 12-19-2005, 11:54 AM   #35  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

2frutstrated
Thanks for the compliment . You're looking great - I bet even thinner now, as I see that pic was taken a while ago. I can hardly wait to be where you are! I was around 170 for many years (before I had my son who is now 22 ) and I looked quite slim at that weight.

Sometimes I wonder about the so-called "goal" weights depending on height and gender. I think I'll look a bit gaunt if I ever get to 145, though some people would consider that overweight!

Keep up the good work!
Old 12-19-2005, 12:17 PM   #36  

Wow! These pictures are really motivating. All you gals look really good!Alsten how did you lose the weight? You are so pretty! Keep up the good work?
Old 12-19-2005, 01:18 PM   #37  

Height: 5'5"

You guys are looking good! I seriously can't believe the difference, especially in your 10 lbs PrcStar17. I always love looking at before/afters because people look so happy in the durings and afters

Here's mine so far, but I need to take a more recent full-body shot. The before is around 220 (I think) and then again at around 160 -

And a more recent one of my face -

Old 12-19-2005, 01:36 PM   #38  
A Slightly Cracked Egg

S/C/G: 211.4/211.4/130

Height: 5'4"

You look incredible! I hope that I look half as good when I get to where you are weight-wise!
Old 12-20-2005, 08:19 AM   #39  
Keep on going!

Thanks a lot bg ......... well im not on any specific 'diet' ... keeping food in moderation is VERY important... i make sure i eat what i 'feel' like in each meal ... (pre writing my meals NEVER worked for me) and i walk around a bit, I actually dont do much exercise BUT i am on my feet most the day around my place lol so im sure that helps

Joyful - WOW you look incredible! What a change eh, but either way you are still very pretty .........congrats on the weigtloss!
Old 12-20-2005, 05:16 PM   #40  

Joyful, that before and after picture is incredible! That is a very big difference. If you don't mind how long did it take you too lose the weight. Any tips on weight loss?You definetly look amazing. I would like to loose at least 50 lbs, but sometimes to me its hard.

Alsten thanks for the tip , I think this thread will really help me. I need all the motivation I can get. Now do you eat anything you want? Boy this weight loss is a tuffy.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:13 PM   #41  
Keep on going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrz
Alsten thanks for the tip , I think this thread will really help me. I need all the motivation I can get. Now do you eat anything you want? Boy this weight loss is a tuffy.
Yep, i pretty much eat whatever i feel like! ofcourse i wont overload on the fattning stuff, but if im craving something , ill definitely have it. Moderation is SO important. It really isnt as hard as it seems! . I mean, the first few weeks, yes, will be a bit of a challange. I was a person VERY VERY addicted to food, especially surgary stuff. But because i was diagnosed with something not too long ago, I have to keep a careful eye on my sugar intake, but besides that im not on any 'plan' .. I try to walk whenever i can , or at least be on my feet most the day when im at home. (makes a BIG difference if you're not one to like exercise at all like me! lol)
Ive lost 48.5 lbs since Sept. 7th and i eat all day! I never skip any meals.. NEVER skip breakfast especially. Im sure you heard that one enough lol!

If i can do it, which sometimes i still surprise myself LOL then YOU CAN defintiely do it!
Old 12-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #42  

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the compliments, guys. They really make my day

bgtrz, it took me about 3 years on and off to lose the weight. A year and a half of it was spent on maintenance, because I wanted to make sure I wouldn't gain anything back. I spend a lot of time making sure that everything I do is something I can stick with for life. I lost it doing WW's (and recently their Core program) and I love it, but I don't think it's the specific program that matters as much as your commitment to change the way you think about and deal with food.

The only tip I would give besides that is to add some weight training exercise into anything you do AS you lose. I lost a lot of weight but wasn't really happy with how I looked until I added that in.

alsten, 48.5 since September, you go!
Old 12-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #43  

Im adding a new updated picture of me to my photo in the gallery. Before I do Ill post it here even though I hate the camera. This is a current pic.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:10 AM   #44  
stbakd

jewel wow glen
Old 12-22-2005, 08:32 AM   #45  
Keep on going!

WOW jewel, you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!
All these inspirations I have now to keep in mind
Closed Thread