Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #31  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hey!

carito...i am about 5 foot.

missyk...i would love to be your buddy!

-kaitikat
Old 08-08-2004, 09:28 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 145/132/115

Height: 5'2.5

Hi Kaiti! Sorry I haven't written in awhile, i've been outta town!

Anyways, its so awesome to see this thread grow so big! You along with Carito and MissyK are all doing such a wonderful job and the three of you are my inspiration! It seems like we are all younger in age (well, I am 21 soon) but I guess I feel the connection because our goals are all very similar (around 110ish lbs).

I have not seriously dieted in a long time. I used to weigh 140 lbs and kinda slowly and naturally went down to 130 lbs which is about where I am at now. I am 5'2 and half...so 110 lbs is where I would like to be.

In the past I could never really get lower than 120 lbs. I just found it so difficult. Could any of you three tell me if you ever had a really hard time and how you got past it? Also, do you feel that maintenance will go?

I am afraid of losing weight only to gain it back. I say that because once you lose weight (especially if its too fast) and you gain it back, it comes back as fat and you have lost muscle which is a calorie burner, therefore you have to eat even less the next time around you want to lose weight. Sorry that mustve been confusing!

I guess I am a little scared of failure

Carito and MissyK, how old are you guys? I know that Kaiti is 13. You guys are so great and keep up the awesome work

Oh yeah one more thing! Do you guys use MSN Messenger at all? I was thinking than we could discuss more about our eating, goals, motivate each other!! just an idea that may be kinda cool and very powerful for us

Last edited by cyndy; 08-08-2004 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-08-2004, 04:03 PM   #33  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndy
Hi Kaiti! Sorry I haven't written in awhile, i've been outta town!

Anyways, its so awesome to see this thread grow so big! You along with Carito and MissyK are all doing such a wonderful job and the three of you are my inspiration! It seems like we are all younger in age (well, I am 21 soon) but I guess I feel the connection because our goals are all very similar (around 110ish lbs).

I have not seriously dieted in a long time. I used to weigh 140 lbs and kinda slowly and naturally went down to 130 lbs which is about where I am at now. I am 5'2 and half...so 110 lbs is where I would like to be.

In the past I could never really get lower than 120 lbs. I just found it so difficult. Could any of you three tell me if you ever had a really hard time and how you got past it? Also, do you feel that maintenance will go?

I am afraid of losing weight only to gain it back. I say that because once you lose weight (especially if its too fast) and you gain it back, it comes back as fat and you have lost muscle which is a calorie burner, therefore you have to eat even less the next time around you want to lose weight. Sorry that mustve been confusing!

I guess I am a little scared of failure

Carito and MissyK, how old are you guys? I know that Kaiti is 13. You guys are so great and keep up the awesome work

Oh yeah one more thing! Do you guys use MSN Messenger at all? I was thinking than we could discuss more about our eating, goals, motivate each other!! just an idea that may be kinda cool and very powerful for us
hey! my diet is going pretty well. actually i kinda gained weight...like 2 pounds.
oh well...ill just have to get back on my diet...like NOW! haha! one time i had a really hard time with dieting. i just started to eat and eat and eat. i just had to say to myself...do you really want to be skinny or not? and i finally got over it. yes i do have MSN messenger. you can send me your name in a private message and i will send mine to you. talk to you later!

-kaitikat
Old 08-09-2004, 12:49 AM   #34  

Wow thanks for replying, Kaitikat! I'm SOO happy you'll be my weight loss buddy! Oh, and to answer your question, Cyndy, I'm 18 years old. yeah, we should TOTALLY be weight loss buddies!

Anyway, how do you guys want this to work? Should we post here, or private message or email? Hmm up to you guys (girls lol)! I might as well tell you a bit about myself.

When I was in 8th to 9th grade, I was clinically overweight, meaning not "chubby" but "too heavy for my health". So I worked on losing it...and finally got to 98lbs! But after a super fun vacation, I put on 8lbs, and then soon after I got a job at Lindt Chocolatiers (you know what happens there). Put on more weight. THEN I tried Atkins and lost all the weight, but went off it...putting on all the weight back AND an additional 10lbs!!! That was also due to depression, though. I ended up being 120lbs, which isn't as bad as my junior high years. So I've been working to get the weight off, and I've lost 7lbs (actually, 8lbs as of recently).

Yay now I'm motivated to continue...I'd love to share my diet, exercise plan, and other stuff...but I"m wondering if I should start a new thread for that instead of taking up KaitiKat's success story post...hehe.

MissyK
Old 08-09-2004, 12:20 PM   #35  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hey missyk! well i think we should start a new thread cause this thread is gettin a little bit big. you can start a new thread in Buddy Up! you can name it like MissyK, Kaitikat, and Cyndy chat. (does that sound good or what) haha!
hope you will join us cyndy! talk to you later!

-kaitikat
Closed Thread