South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Beach Bum - CONGRATULATIONS!! Isn't it great to watch that scale move in the right directions!! And great job with sticking to your low carb eating!!

Schatzi - we rode bikes for hours yesterday and it was perfect!! lots of sailings and paddling on the lake. (them - not us) But you're right - perfect weather!! Enjoy your boating today.

Louren - I'm sure you'll be glad when things get back to a steady schedule!! We have fantastic food fridays at work and all these people that normally eat healthy bring the worst stuff for your body. I usually try to stay clear of it!! It's so hard to smell it all day long though!!!

Ruth - If there is a cookie tray test involved my dogs would never make it!! We thought about training our lab to be a therapy dog. She does very well when we take her to see my Grandmother at her nursing home. Of corse everyone along the way has to say hello to her. I don't see her passing a cookie tray without melting down though!!! Good luck!

okay, time to start my day. I finally slept in a bit. DF is doing a long road ride today with the guys that make up their MS150 team. He dicided that he'd burn off WHATEVER he ate last night, today. So he got pizza. I ate dinner smelling pizza and watching him have beer. Oh well - I'm not riding any miles today so I can't complain.! Am planning to try swimming today. Trick the body a bit. Maybe it'll drop the extra pouds if it thinks I'm drowning!!

Have a great day all!!!!
Old 08-13-2006, 10:59 AM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Gooooooooooooood morning ladies! I slept like a rock last night. I assume rocks sleep pretty well. I feel fantastic this morning, and it's the first time in a very long time that I've felt well-rested. DH is over at his mom's house to do some odd jobs for her, then we have a grocery shopping trip so we can actually eat healthy. I always hate the last 2 days before grocery day because I'm scrambling to find anything to eat. No veggies, no salad, no cottage cheese, no low fat cheese, no NOTHING!

Still stuck but I haven't tried TOO hard this weekend to behave since I haven't had any food in the house. Hopefully the weight will drop quickly... I have just over a month to lose a few pounds and be comfortable in that bridesmaid dress. I always have SO many weddings! My friend Luke got married in March, Molly gets married next month, and my brother gets married in June! Hopefully no more weddings for a long time. If I can remember how to post a picture, I'll post the picture of me in the bridesmaid dress. Not super flattering of me (I'm cheezing a bit) but the dress is gorgeous.

So I'm actually GOING to the State Fair today, and no I will NOT be eating an Egg on a Stick. I don't care if it IS only a dollar. Ew. The Landsharks are going to be playing out there this evening, so that's the reason for going. They're a Jimmy Buffett Cover band that we saw down in Key West in June, and also 4 years ago when I was down there. Should be fun.

Anywho, hope you girlies are having a great day. I don't know what kind of healthy, vegetarian things they have at the Fair this year (ha!) so we'll see how I do today. May have to fill up on food at the house before we go. You all have a great day!

Lisa

PS The picture is too big and I don't have software to resize it. www.davidsbridal.com Style # F11165 in Plum. SO pretty.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

wow - pretty dress! I'm sure you'll hit the goal with no trouble. We did our grocery shopping today. When you get use to eating cheap, processed foods - the real thing is a shock!
Closed Thread