South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 04:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 177/154/135

Hi, everyone
Good news is I went below 160 on the scale this morning. Bad news is I've been horribly sick. Started with DD on Saturday morning, hit me after supper Sunday night and DS early this morning! What a way to start spring break. The intestinal part of it seems to be over but I got the most awful chills earlier and I couldn't get warm even in my heated water bed w/lots of blankets. DD's are watching WAY to much TV today! I am feeling better tho. and so is DS. I think it is a 24 hour bug. I sure hope everyone else doesn't get it.
In the middle of being so sick last night, my husband had to scoop the girls out of their beds and run for the basement until the severe weather passed. NOt fun. but nothing serious happened.

I can't wait for DH to come home from work today.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:32 PM   #17  

Evenin' gals! Sorry I didn't get a chance to post earlier today - had ISP problems before I left for work.

Weezle - I can't believe you guys got hit again! We didn't have too bad of a time here. Thanks for checking up on me. Good luck to your Cubs this season. I got home and immediately turned on the TVs to watch my Royals struggle with their first game. It's in the 8th now, and we're down by 1 run. Ack!

Debbie - Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah - Sorry to hear about the job switch. I hate having to make those kinds of choices. Great job on the 10K! You and Batmomm rock! Keep concentrating on Hawaii. That'll cheer you up!

to everyone else. Have a great evening!
Old 04-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

I have fallen off of the wagon. I ate graham crackers this afternoon. A lot! This is my first really wrong turn since I started SBD 4 weeks ago. What do you experienced beachers do when you vere off of the path? Do you just do better the next day, or do you start all over? DH and I are going off for our anniversary this weekend. I am planning on making SBD appropriate choices, but maybe some "Well into Phase 3" choices. (I'm only in P2)
Any suggestions on how to handle this?
Old 04-03-2006, 06:47 PM   #19  

Hi everyone!

I am still on track and losing...pretty good for me as it is nearing two months. I read the forum almost every day but usually have no time to write. I just wanted to thank all of you for your inspiration -- you keep me going!

I have done a lot of thinking about weight loss targets. I have decided that they are not for me. I don't want to evaluate myself by my weight loss. Sometimes I can follow the SBD plan perfectly and gain a pound; at other times I can "slip up" and still lose. So, my commitment for the month of April is to just stick with it and be sure that overall I am still losing but with no need to decide on a certain number of pounds for the month.

Thanks again for being here everyone . . .
Old 04-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #20  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

I'm sorry things are so tough right now for you Sarah. I do think things happen for a reason though and change while scary isn't always bad.

Also even if you aren't, I am excited for you doing your first 10k. It's a big deal, esp for us non-runner, lol
Old 04-03-2006, 10:28 PM   #21  

Hello everyone! Well I just finished P1 yesterday and weighed in today. Not a huge loss like I was hoping for, but yay for me I am 4 pounds lighter than I was two weeks ago!!! YAHOO FOR ME! Without doing P1, I probalby would have been 4 lbs heavier! Well, not really, but I shouldh't wouldn't have lost 4 so I'm happy I don't think I was an angel on P1...I didn't measure everything out cuz that just isn't for me, but I feel I did well and the best part is I FEEL better than I did two weeks ago So onwards and upwards! Oh..I mean downwards
Closed Thread