South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #31  

Just got home from work and catching up on the posts....

Beach - That's great news about DH! Praying you will keep getting good news as the consultations go on.

Hoosier - Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Pear - Hope you have a great weekend with the BF. Sorry that you had to deal with all the crap with the animal testing stuff. Unfortunately, some people have tunnel vision when it comes to their own agenda.

Sarah - Have a great time camping this weekend!

Weezle - Sorry that the job didn't work out the way you'd hoped. But, that's fantastic that the interview went great. You're right - it's interview practice for the next one.

Stephie - I hear you on the goals. I didn't even post them this week because I knew this would be a week I wouldn't stick to them. I'm going to focus on exercise for the next two weeks and then add on another goal if I can get the exercise habit down.

Lunch out at Pizzeria Uno was great! I couldn't bear the thought of having another salad , so I went the surf & turf route. Grilled steak & shrimp with steamed broccoli. Yummy! I know, I know, not the best on the veggie count, but considering some of the other things I wanted to get (PIZZA, PIZZA) I feel pretty good about the choice.

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 03-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #32  

Hi finally checking in even though we get off early on Fridays. Hope everyone had a good day.

Jana-Glad to hear your pizzeria lunch worked out.

Debbie-Sorry your friend isn't doing well after surgery. Hope she gets better.

Pear-That sucks that you've been getting attacked for your views on animal testing. Some people just don't understand it isn't all inhumane & I suppose it's these same people who would be the first to throw a fit if they had a reaction from some drug or product they used that didn't undergo enough testing & then they had a reaction too.

BeachBum-Glad to hear DH is on the mend.

Sarah-Have fun camping.

CKB-Have fun at the races.

Schatzi-How did you like Curves? I really like mine...it is so convienent. I have so little time in my day and it only takes me 30 mins. Speaking of which need to head there tonite.

Hoosier-Happy Anniversary!!

Barb-Good job on using your willpower at Round Table. I'd love to hear about your scallops recipe. I love scallops too but DH won't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Lindy-That stomach virus is the pits isn't it?? I had it last week just before I started South Beach.

BatMom-Your leg workout reminded of an experience with a class I used to take it was 1 hour nothing but plies, squats, lunges and crunches. I used to think of nasty names to call that instructor too And I can remember days when I first started that class, that the next morning I'd be sitting at work and then I'd feel my thighs suddenly give a little quiver too.

Weezle, Fab, Cottage, Stephie, Kiko and Everyone else...HI

Me.. I, Went out for a late lunch with DH and had a sirloin steak with onions & mushrooms on top and a caesar salad. We're just going to do a light dinner...maybe a soup from the recipe index?? It is drizzly and by California standards cold here today. They are predicting snow tonite, tomorrow and possibly Sunday....BRRRRRRR. So after my leisurely lunch I found myself hauling in firewood and rounding up old towels and baskets for the many cats that reside on our property. They are mostly feral so I can't bring them inside (my dogs would love that) but, I won't let them freeze their tails off. Looks like I'll be spending the weekend burning firewood and cleaning...weather is fit for much else Right now I have an overwhelming desire for a nap.

Take care

Sue
Old 03-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #33  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Default New here, but going to jump right in

You all seem so supportive. I'm new to this board but not new to 3FC. Tried SBD last summer and was successful and felt great, so back on board.
TGIF
Closed Thread