South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 09:55 AM   #16  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Update: my hormone level dropped from 254 to 47 between Monday and Wednesday. So, that means I'm having my second miscarriage Completely and utterly bummed out doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now...
Old 02-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #17  

Christina - I am so sorry.

I've been working like crazy this week. It was nonstop yesterday and we had an outage right as I was getting ready to leave to head to the gym. I didn't get time to workout at all. And today we are going to try once again to get the video shot at the animal shelter. I'm WFH and have my boss' permission to leave at 3:25. I hope I can remember my two lines! Brian knows his one line really well. Tonight is Cub Scout roundtable so it will be busy. As long as I get a few minute break this afternoon, I will start the lamb stew simmering so it will be ready when we get back from the video.

We've had a warm winter but winter is coming back with a vengeance. Saturday morning when I will be out with the Cub Scouts picking up cans for the canned food drive, it is supposed to be in the low 20'sF!!!! I bought a couple of boxes of hot chocolate (regular for the boys and sugarfree for any adults who prefer that) and maybe we can get someone to bring hot water. Brian will have his gloves and his jacket has a warm hood. We've told the boys to wear sweatshirts under their Class A uniforms and warm jackets and don't worry if their uniforms are showing if it is cold. Any other suggestions? Brian has jeans and sweatpants but his legs can get pretty cold. At least it isn't like the Scouting for Food drive two years ago when we had 6 inches of snow
Old 02-09-2006, 10:33 AM   #18  
GARDENING ADDICT

Oh Christina, I am so sorry to hear that {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}
Old 02-09-2006, 10:45 AM   #19  
Kyemom

I am so sorry Christina (((((HUGS))))))
Old 02-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #20  
gotta lose it!

Morning......Christina.....I am so sorry. Please remember that we are here for you!
Kye - Sorry about the nursing school situation. You are right though....everything happens for a reason.
Schatzi - Nice to have you back.....even if you made fun of me & my reaction to the sugar free coffee.
Everyone Else - Hello!!
I HAVE TO clean this apt......super messy. I meant to do it last night after grocery shopping, but because of my "reaction" I was in bed....crying....by myself because I was deadly. So I must clean this place up.....I can't it messy. Chat with you later
Old 02-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #21  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Oh Cristina my heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry.

Schatzi welcome back we really missed you.

Ruth I've decided I want to come back as your dog in my next life. Thought my girls were spoiled. Nothing compared to your babies.

Pearshape I just love that little Wallace. He is just so cute. Incase you didn't see it on Wednesday's chat I got dibbys on being Wallace's god mother.

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a good OP day.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:42 AM   #22  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Sheba's Mom: I responded yesterday but for some reason it didn't show up. And yes, you are now officially a rat godmother. Congratulations! Thanks so much, it's a nice change when I actually get positive comments about my babies. I know rats are not traditional pets but they are smart, very precocious, and get very attatched to their owners. Every morning they are literally hanging on the bars of their cage waiting for me to let them out to climb all over me. I've grown very attached to these special little creatures. So now the babies are taken care of by you and Schatzi, I just need to find godmom's for Alfred and Percival, the older boys !

crk: so sorry, sweetie! We're all here for you.

Today is not going well! Have I mentioned that I hate Thursday's? Ijust can't seem to get htings going today. I had to mail off the v-day package for the bf (he better do better this year, that's all I'm saying) and I got all the way to the PO and realized I forgot my wallet and had to go back home then back to the PO! Grr! So there's 45 min wasted today. So now I'm about to eat an early lunch and then head to campus.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #23  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Oh Christina - I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

Sheba's Mom - It's nice to see that the donkey fable meant something to you! That makes me feel good.

Everything was very intense yesterday & I didn't have a minute for myself. I loved it in a weird sorta way.
I'm certain that I weigh less than my ticker says but I haven't even had a chance to get to the gym & weigh myself - My bathroom scale says I lost a total of 20 lbs but I don't rely on that scale. We'll see. I hope I make it to the gym tonight - I'm running ragid!
Bye Beach Babes!
Old 02-09-2006, 11:57 AM   #24  

Oh Christina my heart goes out to you ... nothing more I can say..what ever we can do to support you dear , we are here!!!

I feeeelllll the love girls ! Thank you so much fer the warm welcome back!
Old 02-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #25  

Soon, are you still engaged ... if DBF can live through a SF induced gastric blasting, then it must beee troooooe love.

Pearseydew: I must PM you ..as I need to know what my Godrat's sizes are! I need to get Cecil a loverly outfit... Only the finest will do .

Barb and Brian NEXT ANIMAL PLANET!!!! you STAHS you!!!!

Kyemom: good attitude dear... yeah it will put you back a year but Chemistry is Haaaaarrrrrd so I refresher might do yer brain some good !

Oooh Sil and Ruth? Wouldnt that be toooo fun! Id rather go to Sils and play in her garden and do cannonballs in her pool!

Mamacita: What an experience! hmmm, another good reason to not indulge in those evil SF treats ...dontcha know ooh I better stop now-- soon, I love ya hon!!! I'm just sometimes...

hello hello hello all my other beach buddies!
Old 02-09-2006, 12:59 PM   #26  
GARDENING ADDICT

I don't know what's gotten into me today...I ate breakfast then made the Breakfast Cheesecake for future snacks/desserts but I have already eaten 5 small muffins
I did lift weights already but i still want to snack.....
So, I borrowed a suggestion from Ruth and put in my teeth bleaching trays (you can't eat when they're in)...Now I need to get my @ss on the elliptical and quit stalling.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:15 PM   #27  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Shooting that NBA game last night was the most fun I have ever had. It was so awesome I got to sit on the actual court! Food choices did not go well, starting Ph 1.5 today. Things are going to be hectic again...working my SAH job then a basketball game tonight. I WILL MAKE IT to the gym after I convert my photos for the paper. I can't make any excuses. I am so bummed I did not get to work out yesterday since I was out of town. Good luck with everything today ladies!

Schatzi!!!! Your back, we missed you!

freaky - I am starting today...I thought about waiting for Monday too, but starting today will afford me some damage control.

heather - congrats on another pound of loss. I hear you on the sore abs, I did some strength training at home and mine are killing me.

crk - Oh honey I am so sorry that you are going through this. I cannot even begin to imagine how you must feel. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

kyemom - that is too bad about nursing school, maybe it is a sign that new job is your destiny though!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 01:18 PM   #28  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Oh Christina, I'm so, so sorry. I'm sitting here blubbering away at work. I know that no words will make you feel better or get over your loss, but I will definitely keep you and your hubbie in my prayers. I pray that He will give you strength and courage, and that you continue to trust in Him and that His will be done. He has a plan, and we don't always understand it, but He knows what he's doing, even if sometimes it sucks for us and it's not what we want. He ultimately knows what's best, though. I hope the Lord heals your heart quickly.

Well. I'm kind of bummed out now. I should be happy, though, because Schnatzo's Back!!! Yayyyyy Schatzi! I missed you so much!

Lord Almighty, it is FREEZING in here. I almost want to go stand outside to warm up, and it's cold out there too. Brrrrrr. I'm ready for spring time!!! Let's all hope and pray that it's warm here for March 25, because I'm wearing a strapless dress in a wedding that day. Speaking of which, I think my dress should be in by next week. We'll see how much weight/mass I've lost since I was fitted, and so how it fits now.

I ran my first 1/2 mile last night! It doesn't sound like a whole heck of a lot, but for someone who has never run ANY distance EVER, I was proud. I could have done more, too, but I didn't want to over-exert myself, hurt myself, or burn myself out. I'm going to run after kick boxing tonight and see if I can make it 3/4 mile without dying.

Well, I'm starting to get hungry (dangit) so I guess I'll go have my soup and yogurt. Hope everyone is fine, and for those who aren't, I'm sending huge hugs your way. Love you chickies!

Lisa
Old 02-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 218/203/150

I'm late chiming in, but my kids have been sick all week with a stomach bug Needless to say the exercise thing has not really been happening this week, but I have tried to keep making good food choices (with the occasional slipup) and am happy to just maintain this week.

Christina - My heart goes out to you. I know what you are going through. Take time out for yourself to heal. You and DH, hold on to each other for strength.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:47 PM   #30  

We did actually get to shoot the video today and we need to come back next Thursday to shoot more. We shot a scene of us walking out of the shelter with the worker giving us the dog on a leash. We walked the dog to a grassy area and got shots for over a half hour of us playing with the dog. Apparently this dog is actually pretty well known throughout the country as a dog that acts. She was certainly pretty well trained.

After the dog had to leave, we moved inside and shot a scene at the counter. I had to lift Brian onto the counter since he wasn't tall enough to be in the scene otherwise. We have one more scene to shoot where we sign the contract to adopt the dog (Ben) and have a discussion about how many puppies and kittens are born from one unspayed dog or cat. One of my lines is Holy Cat and Brian then says Holy Cat. He is so natural at this. We just didn't have time to finish today. THis was a blast though!
Closed Thread