South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 09:19 AM   #16  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Freaky, I feel your pain. Not right now, of course because I'm doing WW, but that's the main reason neither my mom nor I can do Ph1. The other girls might remember when I would have a bathroom "celebration" . It was a party any time I could go. (And I shared with the group, of course.)

Make sure you get lots of beans, veggies, water, and I took Fibercon. Might want to invest in some Beano when you're ingesting all those things though because you'll probably be a windbag like I was.

Hope everything comes out ok. I crack myself up!

Everyone else: Good morning! I'm on before we have devotions. How about that! Weezle got on here early! I don't typically have the time. Pilates was... interesting. I'm not very flexible. Maybe this will improve my flexibility.

Ugh, we're having a fire drill today. At least it's going to be 55 out, but I have errands to run this afternoon. Grrrr.

Well, no time to whine now. Devotions are over and it's time to work. Talk to you all later on!

Lisa
Old 01-12-2006, 09:30 AM   #17  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks poping in to say hello. Still not totally back on the beach but I am watching what I am eating. I really do need to go buy a scale, maybe that might help me get back on track, I really have no idea what I weigh.

I wish I could get here more often, but I never seem to have a free moment,when I am not working I am spending my time trying to play catch up around the house, which is what I am doing now, I do a room then come back to the puter, maybe I will catch up on everyone and get to know the new names.

HAPPY BIRHTDAY BARB- sorry I missed saying that yesterday. Hope your day was a good one.

Well I am off to mop yet another floor and change the laundry over, be back in a bit.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:30 AM   #18  
Kyemom

Morning girls!!
Dana- I too had cornbread last night...How bad is that??
Ya'll sound like you are in silly moods this morning...Ruth especially!!
Schatzi- How are the new pets?? LOL
I think I am gonna look into getting a cleaning service to start coming out to my house. I just don't have the time or energy after working 45 hours, taking 3 college classes, having 2 kids and 3 dogs, cooking every night....Not much help from DH in any area....I think I deserve to have someone else come clean my house!! I think I will go look into that right now..I will be back!!
Old 01-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #19  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Just a drive this morning girls.
I was bad yest. I had a regular waffle. Well, they didnt make the mulit-grain waffles anymore. But I had sf syrup with it. Had to take a nap in the afternoon. I just have to rmbr I cant eat what I have eaten all my life.....

Have a math quiz today. Wish me luck! Going to try to get a kick start this afternoon on a running program I will be starting on monday.

Will try to get back this afternoon. Y'all have a great OP day!
Old 01-12-2006, 09:35 AM   #20  

Freaky - I use the sugarfree orange Metamucil powder. One spoonful, make sure you add enough water and I like some ice cubes so it is cold. Make sure you stir well so it doesn't lump. I have it with breakfast every morning but during phase 1 it is essential. No embarrassing moments for me but it may depend on how your body handles the fiber. The beans and veggies are as essential as lots of water.

pearshape - I have one cookbook that talks of using frozen chicken pieces in the crockpot and I have done that in the past. It does help keep the chicken from overcooking. One concern I have heard is that the food sits too long at too cool of a temperature to be safe when you use frozen meat.

djett - I've had that problem with exercise myself. I love it when I am there but it is hard to drag myself there. And it is tough when I have stuff in the evenings and don't have time to get all sweaty beforehand.

Me - The cake is out of the house now and I am back OP today. I have leftover fish chowder for lunch which I am really looking forward to. Good think I am working from home today. People complain if you reheat fish/seafood in the microwave at work.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #21  

Good Morning All!

Just a quick note before I'm out and flying around. I have a house call today, and going with hubby to the doctor. His legs are hurting, and he's not steady on his feet. Saturday he fell twice helpng me with a dog! Than on top of that, his right hand is going numb on and off. I know he has a couple of herniated discs from two previous auto accidents. But that was several years ago, so I don't know what's going on now.

WOW, you all make me feel lazy! Everyone is sooooo busy. and Kyemom, do get a house cleaner. It will make your life so much easier.

Well, I've got to get hubby up, feed us, the dogs and the cats, shower and get ready to leave!

I'll pop in later!

Joanne
Old 01-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 193.8/188.6/160

Morning all!
Sounds like everyone is doing very well. I had another good day OP yesterday. Have a lot of errands to run today so I must plan my snacks.
Had too much rain here so I haven't gotten out to exercise. Rain doesn't usually stop me but it's been extremely heavy. I've got equipment in my basement that I usually use religiously but I just haven't felt like it lately.
Here's to a great day everybody!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:04 AM   #23  
beachbum

Hi Chicks

Just finished cooking my spinach balls to go with spaghetti squash for tonights dinner.

I have to watch what I eat on Thursday as I'm weighing-in on Sat. I found a article that said that it takes two day for the colon to disgest the food,so its not what you yesterday it the day before.

[On average, it takes 39 hours in women and 31 hours in men for food to pass through the colon and out of the body. This time varies a lot from person to person, depending on personality, state of mind, and fiber intake. Usually, the effect of fiber is to speed up this process.]

Hopefully, this will help others decide if this applies to them. Just a thought.

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 01-12-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #24  
gotta lose it!

Wow...lots of posts I see. No time for individual responses..sorry!!
I still have some cleaning to do - pear you would HATE my apt. right now.....clutter city in the spare/scrapbook/computer room!
I also have to start planning my Avon grand opening party & do a few things for work.
Have a great OP day ladies!!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #25  
gotta lose it!

Wow...lots of posts I see. No time for individual responses..sorry!!
I still have some cleaning to do - pear you would HATE my apt. right now.....clutter city in the spare/scrapbook/computer room!
I also have to start planning my Avon grand opening party & do a few things for work.
Have a great OP day ladies!!
Old 01-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #26  

HIYA Ladies!!!
Been struggling with where i headed with my weightloss/life thing. This is a link to my journal.
Feed back welcomed.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/journals/i...omments/37702/
Old 01-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 218/203/150

Good morning ladies! I can't believe I'm getting in a morning post!

Sounds like everyone is doing well and working hard to stay OP!!

I didn't get in a morning workout, because I thought I had a meeting. Turns out my husband had the wrong date! Grrr! So, I'm gonna have to work it in somehow in the afternoon.

Trying to decide what I want to do for dinner while avoiding the laundry.

Anyway, have a great day!
Old 01-12-2006, 01:25 PM   #28  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi Chickerdoodles!

Hairy bu*ts, Poop talk, filling cracks, spinich balls - I always miss all the fun stuff. Is the recipe for the spinich balls in the recipe section?

I'm back from the dentist and have the completed the second installment of getting by old metal fillings taken out and replaced with white composite ones. The numbing stuff is just starting to wear off. I have one more side to go (the bottom right) and then I will be mercury free! You know you break an old mercury thermometer and they practically call HAZ MAT but they still put the crap in your teeth! I've had exactly two Sylvester Stallone puddings today for a whopping total of 220 calories but I can't eat quite yet due to the numbing stuff and sore teeth. I have to go for my second you-know-what appointment at 5:00 pm. I've already warned my family that when I get home tonight - I'm taking a shower and going to bed to read. They will have to live life without me cause I'm just not going to be pleasant.

Hope all you chickies have a great day! I may peck back in later.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:33 PM   #29  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You won't believe this! Romano just asked if I wanted him to check my plumbing! ROFLOLPIMP! Do I get to check his, I wonder.
Just had to pop in to let you chicks know that. This is turning into quite a day.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:37 PM   #30  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Geeeeeeeeeez
Closed Thread