South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 08:58 AM   #31  

Good morning chickies!

Sounds like busy weekends for you all. Yesterday was quite slow for the girls and myself. Just what we needed! I have been OP which is just what this 'ole body needs. I am actually counting WW points right now- I don't seem to be a successful at SBD during the school year because I cook so dang much!

Hope everyone has a super day! Barb- Hope you are recovering from your late night!! Megan was up a ton last night, so I am hoping for a nap myself!

Wenchy Loved your new siggy so much I had to make one for myself.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #32  

Ok, so it really took out the links. So try this, take out all the spaces I've put in:
<--Linkosuction-->
Old 01-08-2006, 11:29 AM   #33  

Good Morning All!

Well, I'm up (that's a start) and having my first cup of coffee.

Stephanie, I don't know if its allowed, but I'm using Carnation Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer. Maybe someone can help and let us know if we can use it. I only use the "tiniest" amount for my first 2 cups (maybe 1 tsp) then after that -- it's black only and decaf to boot!

Schatzi - Just to set the record straight, I am not a vet tech - I do anesthesia free teeth cleaning for dogs and cats. There is a difference.
I'm 58 years old and this is the best job I ever had!

Ruth - you are so lucky to have a "doggy day care" close. I wish we did. We live on a 5 acre ranch in the mountains outside of Oroville, California. Absolutely love it! We travel a lot in our business and when we're off - we don't leave the mountain!

I'll check in later - everyone have a great day!

Joanne aka "toothfairy"
Old 01-08-2006, 12:16 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi, Chickies!
It's noon already, and I haven't done anything except start some laundry. We spent the morning at my DS's, their new dishwasher will be delivered this week, so Jake helped DS remove the old one. They had coffee and donuts for us, but I fixed myself some Mock Oatmeal before we went. (I just love that stuff.) I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't even tempted by those donuts! I guess my cravings for sweets is gone, thanks to Phase 1. Today is Day 7 for me, and I feel great. I did make the Kale & Cauliflower Bake to go with supper, and I ended going ahead and eating the bread crumbs in the topping when I realized how difficult it would be to avoid them. Without the topping you'd have just plain old kale and cauliflower. I don't think it jeopardized Phase 1 for me though, as it was only a small amount. No sense in obsessing over it. We're having the Fireside White Bean & Sausage Soup for supper tonight, and I'm looking forward to that. The rest of the day will be lazy, as we had a house full yesterday with all the kids and grandkids here. Maybe I can finish my book and start on a new one!
Old 01-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #35  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi chicks!

So far so OP this weekend. I had the Boca breakfast sausages with eggs yesterday for lunch. The were pretty good! I'm on my second day of drinking coffee with no sugar and creamer. It is going well.

The sun is actually peaking through the clouds today. It is the first day in almost 20 days that the sun has appeared. We are all going outside to get a suntan.

I want to say a big congrats to all the chicks doing well on their diets!
You can really lose weight on this program if you stick with it! My horrorscope says that the diet I begin this year will be the one that sticks! I've been very OP and I'm down 4 pounds this week but I also have hormones working right now so I've weighed the same the past 3 days. But I know there will be a whoosh when the hormones go away.

Super congrats to all losers of weight!
Old 01-08-2006, 12:59 PM   #36  

Hi Guys.... Just a quick reminder about posting links to webs that offer the same services as 3FC...will get automatically removed by that Linkosuction...
Here's a link to the announcement:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ewpost&t=71162

P.S. I already asked if Linkosuction can remove Fat too... Sigh, It doesn't

Synergy: I'm gonna move yer Mock Waffles to the Phase 1 Breakfast section ok? It sounds really good too!i... I fer one AM trying that one!!!!!!
Closed Thread