South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 01:00 PM   #16  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

I keep thinking that I posted but I didn't. I went back and looked at yesterday's thread and was surprised because I hadn't written anything!

It's been a strange couple days. If you read the journals, it's explanatory....sort of got into a fight with a "friend." More like, she decided to get in a fight with me and I have not responded. So that's been running through my head. Then last night my husband said he would be late...he's usually home before I am. He got home at 9! I thought he had been killed on the road. So the last two nights I have hung around the house and watched TV...don't usually do that! I managed to clean up the kitchen some last night and also spray for fleas in a couple of rooms, and play with Chester. I hate these stupid fleas.

I am so thirsty today and guzzling down water like it's going outta style. Eating not the best though...big boss brought in biscuits and gravy from Cracker Barrel this morning and as I had only had a few bites of oatmeal this morning I gobbled a biscuit up. SIGH. Some days...

I am feeling somewhat thinner though, it's weird! I know my pants fit much better than they have, some of my 16s are even falling off. One would think that would inspire me to keep working at it, but no, I am an idiot.

Jessie
Old 11-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #17  
RNMOM

Default Sorry

probably shouldn't have mentioned the hand dipped chocolates. I haven't dipped the fondant yet. I put it in the freezer after I worked it and flavored it orange.............so how do you flavor fondant when you don't taste it????
I kept putting flavor until I could smell it!!!! Yummy smell. I'll make a batch of fondant everyday for the next few days so I can get that part of the process done, then in December I'll dip.

I'm finally losing some of the weight that I gained last month.........
Closed Thread