South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 12:17 PM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Just a quickie b/c I'm swamped!
H-Ko Chaucer! I read that in my Medieval celuloid class in ireland he was the Jackie Collins of his time! we watched some bad news version of it done in english and badly dubbed in italian and Subtitled in english it was bad!
Back at SBD defcon level 1 and I'm going to stick to it for2/3 weeks b/c I'm cravetastic
i need a carb cop! Kierie STEP AWAY FROM THE BAGEL and no one gets hurt
BBIAB
Kier
Old 10-24-2005, 12:42 PM   #17  

Morning, gals! We had a wonderful weekend camping. I taught the boys the Music belt loop and they seemed to have a great time. They were all singing along. It was cool at night but we got home before the real cold front passed through.

The food was mostly OP and I think next time I'll make the chicken noodle soup from scratch rather than a mix so it is totally OP. We won't talk about the candy but it could certainly have been worse.

I did have a NSV right before the trip when I decided to try on my wedding dress from my first wedding (I didn't realize I still had it). It was a bit snug through the chest but it actually fit. Not bad considering that wedding was 23 years ago and I don't exactly have the body of a 19 year old anymore!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:45 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Barb! thats fantastic!! both the singalong (so much fun) and the NSV!
Ruth is that split pea recipe on the boards? DH loves Split pea and I want some yummy soups to make for the winter (i get the feeling he is not diggin chicken soup anymore)
Old 10-24-2005, 06:14 PM   #19  
Who needs sleep?

Pearshape - your stew reminded me: Penzey's spices has a Pizza Seasoning, which I added to extra-lean ground turkey, and it tasted just like turkey Italian sausage! It worked much better than the Italian seasoning as it's more sausagey seasonings, like fennel. It was yummy! I have had really good luck with their herbs and spices - they are always soooo much nicer than the ones in stores, and cheaper, too (at least, around here they are). The only one I didn't like was their turmeric - it was TOO strong!
Old 10-24-2005, 06:29 PM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

KO, I'm not sure it's on the Boards. I just use the green split peas (no soaking), turkey bacon browned and chopped, onion, s&p, celery, grated carrot, garlic and savory in home made and defatted chicken stockto cover by 1". It cooks in about two hours or overnight in a crockpot.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:33 PM   #21  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Just popped in to say good morning to Ruth..... miss our little chats on the journals from time to time.
Glad to hear the knee is about to be fixed. Good stuff.

Hiya to everyone else. I'm outa here to learn about the joys of payroll taxation legislation. Let's hope I don't go to sleep in class!
Closed Thread