South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 11:53 PM   #16  

aww I have aquired too many kittys that way! What are you naming it?
Old 07-15-2005, 12:50 AM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Great question, Kimberly! I started working out pretty soon after I entered Phase 2. I had been going to the gym at work on and off again for several years. I went back to that, using the nautilus machines and doing 20-30 mins on the elliptical machine. As I read in the Exercise and Ladies Who Lift forums, I became convinced that I should be doing more. In time, I joined several classes, bought videos, and engaged a personal trainer. In a good week, where life and sleep let me do everything I want, I lift weights twice a week for an hour, do the elliptical once a week for 30 minutes, go to a Jazzercise class once a week for an hour, and do another class for an hour. I also do a pilates/yoga video once a week for 20 mins at home.

Congrats on exercising...it really makes the difference!
Old 07-15-2005, 06:00 AM   #18  

Hi Kimberly, I walk first thing in the morning, it takes me about 90 mins max and . I'm an early bird so it's easier for me to do it first thing. I loved Aerobics and free weights. Years ago the company I worked for had a gym on site, we had a 5 pm aerobic class, that also worked well for me. Everyone is different...I found if I worked out at night I was either too tired to complete it or I got to wired I couldnt sleep.

The Ladies and Gents who lift forum and the fitness threads are very inspiring and motivational.. Why look at Beachgal! She's really doin it.. and see how healthy she is getting.. go to the member gallery and see her progress pics.. very motivational!

I sent you a PM yesterday with the directions for adding your siggy.. If you still have problems PM me, I'll see if I can help you .

Last edited by Schatzi; 07-15-2005 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:43 AM   #19  

Beachgal- I am so impressed after looking at your ticker. Did you lose all that weight from SBD? How long has it taken you? You sound like you have a really good workout program going on as well. My husband bought a treadmill last year so I have no excuse and he has a home weight gym and I have aerobics tapes. I promised myself on or before mon I would start working out!

Schatzi- Thank you! I didnt know what that was that popped up. I figured out how to do it for the most part but where do people find the names that all glittery and stuff?
Thanks again
Closed Thread