South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 10:50 AM   #31  

Okay, I just checked and the strawberry pie recipe wasn't posted so now it is http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...250#post883250
It is so easy and good.

The ballgame was fun last night. Right now I need to try to get meals planned before church and I'm pretty much out of time since I spent my time here instead. Oh, well, laundry is in the dryer at least.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:06 AM   #32  

Height: 5'-2"

mmmm... thanks for posting the recipe, Barb! It sounds yummy and creamy.

Bamie, have fun with your sisters!

Jenn, are you STILL sleeping?

BB, this heat is too much. It is now 92F with the humidex.
I've decided not to wear my new skirt for the shower. It's just too hot. I'm going to wear capris and a coolish top. So much for dressing up!
Old 06-26-2005, 01:41 PM   #33  

Just a quick checkin...no time to read all posts...... Been busy with this weekends Open House.... We got some nibbles....hoping one comes through with an offer....
Later Taters
Old 06-26-2005, 01:54 PM   #34  
Gryffindor Pride

Well, I just got back from the beach. No sunburn this time! We didn't spend a lot of time on the actual beach but we went on some boat tours and things, it was a good time. I managed to stay OP for most of it. I say most because I did indulge myself in a drink at meals. I might stay on Phase I an extra week to make sure this weekend doesn't stall my weightloss. Scale reads up 3 pounds but I didn't drink as much water as I should have so I might be holding some in. . I'll change my ticker if I, sadly, don't lose the 3 in a bit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 06-26-2005, 01:54 PM   #35  

i think i melted

96..feels like 103......i am going to go sit in the bathtub and read for the rest of the day!

ps in ice cold water
Old 06-26-2005, 03:04 PM   #36  

Sorry about the heat, all you northerners. I'll have to call my parents in MI to hear what it's like by them.....here, it's decent, but overcast and humid. I think there's a tropical storm brewing off the coast somewhere.

Well, today is DS's birthday--the big 2! We went to a Chuck E Cheese type place for lunch, except it has Bullwinkle, Rocky, and the gang, and a cool colored water show. DS was transfixed and ate all of two bites, plus about four of his ice cream. I made good choices, for the most part. My entree was shrimp skewers with red and green peppers and onion grilled. With a side of veggies........and a cheese stick and half a dozen french fries. (shhhh!) We were going to see Madagascar, his first movie, but we were all too tired and he fell asleep in the car. And that's okay. We'll do cake and ice cream tonight. And I will have a little, little bit. And that's okay, too!

Feeling good, because finally, now that I'm not 110% OP, I seem to be losing......ticker has moved! Yay! Maybe moderation IS the key?????

Anyway, cool vibes to all you "hotties" and great day to you all!
Old 06-26-2005, 03:11 PM   #37  

Smile Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a great weekend! It's really hot here (and everywhere else it seems). I've stayed inside practically all weekend. What a waste of sunshine.

Anyway, I've been completely drained of all energy today, so I'm taking it easy. I bought those sugar free crystal light to go things today. REALLY good. They really helped with my craving for fruit.

By the way, have any of you found that taking communion effects your diet any? I know it's only a tiny cracker and an itty bitty bit of juice, but I didn't know how that would effect me after almost a week of no sugar. So far it doesn't seem to have had any effect.

Talk to you all later!
Christine
Old 06-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #38  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Ellis! Nope, we stayed up until 11 then slept until 1p. Then went to a WNBA game Ate a bit "splurgy" and now back to Phase 1 for 2 days (ate mexican and had some tortilla chips and in my soup -- but at least I restarined myself!).

Happy Sunday!
Closed Thread