South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 12:43 PM   #16  

WHOOOHOOO!!
It's day 7 and I have officially weighed in and I am down 3 lbs. I was whining earlier about the weight loss and now I feel silly I guess I need to learn to be more patient and not expect miracles!!
Busy day today...dd have a track meet in harrison which is about 40 miles away and ds has a baseball game here. Dh and I are doing to split parenting thing. Hopefully my daughter's events get over quickly so I can be back in time to watch some of the boy's game
Have a great day
Monica
Old 04-28-2005, 02:52 PM   #17  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh my goodness I don't think I will ever catch up! I was up at 3 this morning and finally went back to sleep when it was time to get up! I made sure the kids were up and told them I was goin back to bed. Especially since I was up til about midnight! I had set my alarm for 9 cause my MIL was comin she wanted me to take her into Huntsville. She was supposed to leave her house at 10 but was half way her at 9:45. So I did not have time to peck in this morning.

Abroad ...Great post. Glad to see ya in the daily!

Ruth...Oh my knee has been givin me fits this week as well. I am just really hopin that after the surgery next week it is all better!

Ellis...Hugs to you sweetie! I know it will be a rough day for you!

Amy...Feel better soon! Silly girl sandals in the snow! Hasn't anyone ever told you you'll catch the death of phnumonia! lol

I wish I had time to post to all but we have a game today. Actually we start tournaments today. It is double elimination so I know we will for sure play today and tomorrow. Probably Sat. as well cause the team we play today is the one we beat 9-0. I'll just be glad when it is all over! My DS and her family are comin down Sat. and I have not even started cleanin yet! Nuttin like waitin til the last minute! lol I gotta get to scootin. Have a great rest of the day all! To everyone I missed...Hello and I'll try to catcha next time!
Old 04-28-2005, 03:10 PM   #18  

Thumbs up Good Afternoon!

I can't believe it is already 3:00 and this is the first opportunity I've had to get online. But that's what happens when you go to 2 and a half hour meetings, squeeze in a 20 minute lunch - and then go to yet more meetings.

Anyway - in spite of (or maybe because of) the lack of personal time today, it has been solidly OP. I did dream about food last night (it involved a hot, crunch baguette, butter, and a steaming mug of cafe au lait) - but I'm really hanging on to the belief that what we dream about can't plump us up.

Hope you all have had wonderful days and colds and aches are getting better.

Lemonade
Old 04-28-2005, 03:28 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonade
I did dream about food last night (it involved a hot, crunch baguette, butter, and a steaming mug of cafe au lait) - but I'm really hanging on to the belief that what we dream about can't plump us up.
Lemonade
Lem, I hope that what we dream about can't plump us up or I'm in BIG trouble!

Thanks for the laugh...are you French? That's quite the French meal you're dreaming about there! What's a crunch baguette?
Old 04-28-2005, 04:27 PM   #20  

Thumbs up Crunch baguette

A crunch baguette is a crunchy baguette when you forget to type in the "y".

No - I'm not French. Lived there for a while and visit frequently though and am totally enamoured of fresh French breads, fish, veggies, soups, wines, etc., etc., etc.,.......

I love to cook French peasant cuisine and will simply have to wait for Phase 3 for a lot of that. I'm patient. In the meantime, I dream.

Lemonade
Old 04-28-2005, 07:00 PM   #21  
Workin' it!!

Well, I did it... I went back to the gym!! It's amazing how it felt to walk on that treadmill with 21lbs less hanging on my body!! I was able to walk at a good pace (and even with incline off and on) for 40 minutes then did a 3 minute cool down slow walk. I went over 2 1/4 miles! I feel absolutely great. I think I'll be able to start building in lifting starting next week - I didn't know my endurance was going to be so good.

Woo-hoo!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 08:45 PM   #22  
GARDENING ADDICT

Way to go, Sassy
Closed Thread