South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #16  
A Lily from my yard!

Well I am now the driver of an 04 Ford Tauras SES! It has a moon roof! I don't think these seats have heaters in them like my van but I hardly used them anyway so no big loss there. It was one of their fleet cars and has 13k miles on it. It was only 14k summin! DH takes care of all that part! It's black and very sporty with a rear spoiler and sporty wheels. I told DH he could get my windows tinted for Mother's Day. I don't think it was the right time since it was in the middle of workin on the deal.

Soon...So sorry about the visit gettin cut out. :-(

Ellis...I bet your dogs are tired! I do still have the stinkin HB! I don't know what to do now! The car feels so much better on my knee! DH still (and never will) does not understand just how bad it hurt to drive it. I still can't believe he did it!

To the rest..A big HELLO! DS is about to drive me crazy(ier) wantin the pc to play a game with his buds online! I need to go eat some supper. Goodnight all!
Old 03-20-2005, 12:18 AM   #17  
gotta lose it!

Bamie - congrats on the new car - hope you like it!!!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:10 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Spring is scheduled to arrive at 8:30 this morning, just as we start Church. Yippee!
Old 03-20-2005, 11:23 AM   #19  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Happy Spring everybody!

Spring arrived this am - doesn't look like it yet but hey I can get into the spirit of things.

I took all my summer clothes out of storage and packed away all my very black stuff until next year. I know that it is very early but I leave for Florida in 10 days and when I get back on April 11 I can't bear to put on the black sweaters and forest green stuff. I don't even wear shoes (unless I have to) for 10 days. I had to try on all the pants and shorts and hardly any of them fit me any more. That is inspiring. After trying on about 20 pairs of stuff and putting them into the garage sale pile I was ready to jump on the treadmill and get walkin! Actually I'm going with DM and DS to hit golf balls this afternoon at the indoor driving range. Then I'll try and walk this afternoon. It is amazing. Shorts that I bought at the GAP outlet store last year that were a little too snug now don't fit me at all! Yesterday I bought some size 16 shorts that are Anne Klien at Sams Club. They are a little snug but hopefully will fit better for Florida.

That silly electronic tummy exerciser seems to be working. I can't believe it. My tummy feels tighter and stronger. I'm still doing my other exercises too but so far it seems to be doing it's job. The real test will come as I measure once a week. For those of you who don't know - I have the perfect cortislim belly that they advertise. I have no butt and a gigantic gut - which got even worse when I was pregnant.

I have to make the popcorn califlower and cinnamon/splenda pecans today. Yesterday was very OP - I even finished the day with a shake and went to bed at 6:30 PM. DS woke me up at 7:00 am this morning calling me on his cell phone. By the way - it is worth every penny - I haven't had to talk with the X very much since he just direct connects with DS. Of course all the parents of his friends glare at me but I don't think I need to explain myself to anyone.

Happy Spring Chickies.

Bami - Congrats!
Old 03-20-2005, 01:49 PM   #20  
A Lily from my yard!

Anchor...That is funny about DS! You go girl! Congrats on the shorts! I still think you and DS should stop for a visit at the Space center! Don't make me call him on his nascar cell phone! teehee!

DH and I have been workin out in tha yard all morning! I am exhausted. Now we are gonna take the bike out for a ride. I need to be takin my car for a ride! haha It's 61 here but the sun is shinin bright! I think I need my leather jacket though! I'll check back later!
Old 03-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

HAPPY HAPPY SPRING!!!!! Even though it's raining it's still a beautiful day, and the snow is just about all melted. You can count me in as one of you Chicks who's been off the wagon this weekend. We made chocolate covered peanut butter eggs, and some coconut almond ones, too. I HAD to taste the dough to make sure it was just right, you know? Jake treated us to Pecan pancakes at Cracker Barrel, and we're having supper at a Chinese buffet with DS and his family. Tomorrow I'll be on Phase 1 again, that's for sure! My DS and GD are here now, and my GD is yelling at me "Meemom you need to get off the puter and play with me!", so I better go do as she says. See you all tomorrow!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:47 PM   #22  
gotta lose it!

Cottage - Don't worry, you're not the only chick OP this weekend. DBF treated me to brunch at this little place called Michelle's - it's a little place w/ a bakery! They had a buffet style brunch. I did ok until the last table & I had 1/2 of brownie, but the food was sooooo good. Back to phase I for me tomorrow. At this the scale hasn't told on me ....yet.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:41 PM   #23  
Faith in me

Hello Ladies...I hope your weekend is going well....mine has been alright...nothing really going on....I worked all day yesterday and really didn't feel like being there...i guess you could say I was just so tired from the whole week that it was catching up to me yesterday...but not to worry because I was able to sleep in this morning which I have to say was wonderful...I had the day off....and really didn't do much....I cleaned part of my room...and will finish tonight....maybe....I really wanna find my Bridget Jones Edge of reason book...i put it down somewhere and now I can't find it...the dvd comes out tues...i'm very excited! So how have you ladies been doing?
Old 03-20-2005, 06:39 PM   #24  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Evening all!

Well between the three of us we hit 234 golf balls this afternoon. Needless to say I'm pretty stiff from all the golf action.

Bami - you know if you call DS his ringer is "GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINES" Best thing Nextel ever did. The X was so jealous of his phone he couldn't stand it. He went and bought one just like it.

We are in the middle of pecans and califlower cooking. Have a great night!
Old 03-20-2005, 07:11 PM   #25  
A Lily from my yard!

Anchor...He better start his engine and head south! I cannot believe the X is so childish!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no wait YES I can! hahahahaha Well DS can say he had his first!

Well DD is home so I took her for a spin in the new ride. Man that thing will burn some rubber! haha The motor is about the same size as what I had in my van only in a much smaller and lighter car! Ok so I like fast take-offs! haha The yard is lookin good. Spring is in the air. The bird bath has been very busy today. One in and 2 on the side waiting! lol I named the one Kevin (DH) cause he just kept sittin there soakin! haha Have a good evening all!
Closed Thread