3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Monday Chit Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/52381-monday-chit-chat.html)

ellis 01-24-2005 03:29 PM

Thanks, Laurie... that's EXACTLY what I was going to say, but didn't have time for. :lol3: You're the best... :grouphug: apart from Ruthless, of course...

Ruthxxx 01-24-2005 03:33 PM

Sure....be a suck! I'm off to journal and :tread:. I'm turning into a jock! :lol3:

beachgal 01-24-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamiegurl
OMG I just realized it is one year ago today that I started SBD! Ain't that summin herre I am starting over again on the same date! Well I did it then and I know I will do it now! I think I am in that same frame of mind again!

Congrats, Bamie!!! One year later and you're halfway there! I know you can do this!!! :cheer:

ellis 01-24-2005 03:53 PM

Aw, SH*T, Ruth! If you treadmill (can I use that as a verb, please?), then I have to, too! :mad:

Bamie, I'm glad you're still here, anyhow, sweetie... 'cause we love you. :grouphug:

I'm sorry I don't have time to post to everyone today! :( It's crazy-busy around here!
I love you all... :love:

beachgal 01-24-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

OK,

It is so hard for me to eat when I want so badly to get this weight off. :o I have got to get it into my head that not eating is not working!!!!

Alaska is a terrrible place for fresh veggies so I will go to the frozen veggies and ingnore that my DH hates frozen. He is easy going and will adapt.
That's exactly it, Bonnie! It is totally counter-intuitive, but you need to eat to lose weight! :dizzy: It's really true. :)

I get you on the frozen veggies. That can really be tough! But frozen can be really good. DH might not know depending on how you prepare it. ;)

beachgal 01-24-2005 04:09 PM

Ellis, we love you too! :grouphug: I started my post when there were 8 posts, there were 17 when I finished. Oy! :faint:

If Ruth treadmills with a bad knee, you have to run in the snow, Ellis. It's only fair. :yes: I think Ruth might be persuaded to let you borrow her yak-trax for running. :lol:

(now I'm running.... :lol3: )

HunnyBee 01-24-2005 05:01 PM

Hi Gals!

Working at the goal and getting there. Officially on PHII finally. :cb: Im scared to add back carbs. I did have some whole wheat tortilla chicken tacos from Ruby's Diner on Sunday. They were pretty good! But I don't miss some of the the carbs that's for sure. Smells do me in and make it hard ... :^:

I did have part of a tortilla shell with my lunch and I feel like kid coming down from a sugar hi.. :hyper: wont' be doing that again. Looks like fruit is better way to go. Looks like Im going slow on PH2.

Working out tonight. So see ya'll tomorrow.

ellis 01-24-2005 05:52 PM

Hunny, enjoy Phase II!! The oatmeal is really yummy! (I know Laurie and Ruth... that's all I ever say...)

:lol: If I really want to punish myself, Laurie, I'll sharpen my new skates and get out on the canal. OUCH!!

anchor weight 01-24-2005 06:44 PM

Wow chickies you are sooo chatty!

This is so much fun! Bami's probably crashed off her caffiene buzz by now. :lol: I'm sure glad that you are feeling better! I just got done working out and now I feel better too! Except TOM has begun. Can we say that now that a guy has joined us? :lol:

I wanted to say HI to all the newbies! :wave: You've come to a lively, fun and supportive place. Good luck to everyone!

Bamiegurl 01-24-2005 09:28 PM

Oh yes I crashed and burned along time ago from my caff buzz! haha I won't do that tomorrow! I did get all of the tile up off the kitchen floor! WooHoo! Talk about a job and a half! Everything I have hurts! Tomorrow I may not be able to move! haha Have a good night all!

Oh does anyone notice how Amy is makin those 2 second post. No details on the young blood!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Other than stayin out half the night that is!