South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 01:25 PM   #16  
buzz buzz buzzin along

dp said you do it, I will do it. even tho he doesn't have to lose any weight. He is more interested in the recipes than anything. IM just worried he's going to burn out on the stuff and want potatoes or something..LOL>>
Old 01-15-2005, 12:51 AM   #17  

my husband is nearly underweight and has been almost all his life. he usually just goes along with whatever diet i'm trying at the time, but now that i'm doing phase one for the second time, he's less supportive. i guess i've been on so many diets in the past few years, it's like crying wolf to him, which i can understand. like a lot of you, i really feel this is a way of life, though i did fall off the wagon over the holidays. (i attribute that to losing my mum in october, and this being the first christmas i've ever spent without her.)

anyway, so many men just don't get it.
Closed Thread