South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 09:54 AM   #16  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hi chickies sorry I have MIA but things are so crazy. I have been working on three picture slide shows for christmas gifts that are just about finished. The store has been crazy and it has been almost 11pm when I get home. I am still not done my shopping or have I got any food in the house. And my poor Aunt passed away Thursday. So I am on my way to the shower and to head out the door to the service. DH and DD have been gone for 45 minutes looking for a tree. And I did manage to get about 3/4 of my wrapping done before running out of tape. Bear with me chicks once this job is done Jan 5th I will be back much more. Love to ya all.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:55 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Little Chick - I deleted the ticker factory from your signature as it was making the screen very w...i...d....e. The 3FC one doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps you can redo it.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:05 AM   #18  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Morning Chickies

Everyone sounds so busy! I loved "Super Size" me. A real eye opener. If you liked the movie try the book "Fast Food Nation" it gets into the subject much deeper.

I was very naughty last night. I was wrapping presents and decided to get a glass of wine. Well I ended up having a few glasses of wine and pistachios too. No party or any other excuses - just me being naughty. Oh well. I did get all my presents wrapped.

I hope everyone else has a more "OP" weekend. Where's Bami?
Old 12-19-2004, 01:08 PM   #19  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Ok - I just worked out and burned all that wine off. At least I hope I did. DS broke DM treadmill so we all chipped in to buy a new one. It is very nice and today is the first time I used it. The other one was 20 years old and came from Monkey Wards. DS was playing on the old one and turned it all the way on high and blew a circuit breaker. And everytime I turned the machine on it kept blowing the circuit breaker. So we found one at the sporting goods store on sale for 499.00 DS had to chip in 100 and I had to chip in 200. They have come a long way in 20 years.

I have to go to my X inlaws today for Christmas with the X and DS. I'm a little uncomfortable but I value my relationship with my in-laws and I don't want to lose it. I've already checked the menu and should be able to stay OP. No more wine today.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:24 PM   #20  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Thanks Ruth for the Boxing Day info. Good job staying OP for the party.

Mama, great news you lost weight and he gave you the prescription.

I like the sounds of that new cookbook, I love looking through them. Looking forward to some of the recipies.

Naughty naughty Anchor. Hope you have a good day at the X in-laws. Sounds like you had a good relationship with them so I bet you will all have fun. New hooray!

As for me getting ready to leave with the granddaughters to go see Christmas lights, then eat some fresh fish. We are about 1 1/2 hours from the Coast and Oregon has a beautiful coastline. It will be great fun. Four yo's are so fun at this time of year. The week before last we went to see Polar Express. Did I mention that I love having my grandkids so close, it gives us the opportunity to do all those everyday things together along with a few special events. Of course, my doggie doesn't like it when they go cuz she has to give up part of her back seat. Hope everyone has a really great day today.
Closed Thread