South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 09:47 AM   #16  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi Karen!!
Old 11-07-2004, 09:53 AM   #17  

Hi, Everyone. Well today is my last day at Phase I. I weighed myself this am and I am down just about 14 pounds. I am very excited. I'm very nervous about starting Phase II and adding carbs back. I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself.

I did a little food shopping yesterday and bought brown rice and Whole Grain Wheat Bread. I want to buy a few apples today too.

Any suggestions or comfort you can send my way would be greatly appreciated.

I hope ya'll have a wonderful Sunday. It is a gorgeous Autumn day here in South New Jersey. I am going to open some windows to clear the stale air out and hang some clothes on the line for that wonderful outdoor crisp scent.

I just love this time of year.

Take Care.
Old 11-07-2004, 10:06 AM   #18  

Height: 5'-2"

Lisa, you're doing so well... congratulations!
Listen, don't add too many carbs back at once. I initially added one piece of fruit and one slice of whole grain bread. I think most of the girls here will agree. You don't want your sugar cravings to go back through the roof.
Good luck, girl... you can do this!! And enjoy your carbs tomorrow!
Old 11-07-2004, 11:01 AM   #19  
A Lily from my yard!

Quick drive by again this morning! I'm running behind this morning. Another busy day here. No weight loss on the scales but i am wearing a pair of slacks to church this morning that did not fit a few weeks ago. So I am not to worried I just want the scale to move for my own benefit! haha Have a good day all!
Old 11-07-2004, 01:42 PM   #20  
cac

real quick...just got in from my running program. I did the park loop (3.4 miles ) in 39 minutes and 45 seconds..My best time so far - 21 minutes better then I started in July!!!

cac
Old 11-07-2004, 02:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Coffee? Whats this I hear about coffee? When can I add it back in? Hmmm, I suspect I'm addicted. However I am on day 4 of no coffee Today will be my first day of Phase 1, I feel ready.. I'm pretty excited to hear about all these 14 pound losses during Phase 1, and since I have a lot to lose, I'm pretty sure I can get near that. And since I'm vain, and am going to a christmas party Dec 4th, I am going to NOT cheat even ONCE.

When did you guys notice your energy coming back? And what can I do to keep my energy up? I have a pretty active job, and suspect any failure I will have will come from not having enough energy for 8 hour days.

It's a rainy Sunday out in Vancouver, so I'm going to take the opportunity to clean my house and get some laundry done

-Aimee
Old 11-07-2004, 06:55 PM   #22  
Trapped Skinny Person

My weekend

Wow it's gone already!

Sat - mini grocery shopping to get sale items - lots of pork loin in the freezer now

Shoe shopping - my DH's dog decided sometime last year that he liked to eat my dress/work shoes - so three tattered pair later...Hmmm - And I have a hard time finding dress shoes as I have wide feet and high arches - so I managed to find two pair WOO HOO.

Laundry, laundry and more laundry - now that I am working I leave it all till the weekend URGH.

Today - real grocery shopping
Come home and chop and bag celery and cauliflower.
Made quiche muffins (forgot to put mushrooms in em)
Dishes
Made taco soup - put into individual containers - freeze for lunches this week.
Dishes
Made sf jello in individual containers.
Oh ya did I mention laundry - more laundry.
Tired so just made tinned pea soup for dinner.

I'm down between 3-7 lbs so far - this is day 7.
Mornings are always approx. 3 lbs lower than evenings - I don't get it.
Official week one weigh in is tomorrow morn - so I'm crossing my fingers.

Almost (key word = almost) looking forward to tomorrow - it seems I do WAY more at home than at work

I think I may try to set my alarm 10 mins earlier and try to get my butt on my recumbent bike before my mind is awake tomorrow morn

I'll let you know how it goes.

Kim
Old 11-07-2004, 08:29 PM   #23  
Palm tree/Beach fanatic

Hi everyone! This weekend went by way too fast. Not too bad for me. Started Phase 1.5 today had a sweet potato. Yum yum. Aunt Flo isn't visiting and I'm crabby and crampy so I won't write much. Sounds like you're all doing well. Have a great night!
Closed Thread