South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 10:18 PM   #1  
~~TORI~~

S/C/G: 256

Height: 5'2

Question Is This Right?

Ok so I have started on phase 2 monday october the 4th. I have added one slice of whole wheat sugarfree bread with my eggs in the am . and one small to med fruit every evening with some kinda protein. so i do this all week and see if i still lose correct every week i can add until i see a stop in weight lose or a gain then i cut back correct? sorry for the silly ?'s but i didnt know if i could add bread and fruit or if i should do bread for a week then fruit for a week and add one thing a week
thanks TORI
Old 10-05-2004, 11:02 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

You should slowly add stuff back in so I wouldn't add 2 Phase 2 items in the same day. One day you could have a piece of bread then the next day a piece of fruit, then monitor how it affects your weight loss. Slowly you can add in more servings a day.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:28 AM   #3  

I added whole grain bread in the morning and a glass of wine at night (fruit?!). While Phase 2 loss has been slower, it has been continuing. Good luck!
Closed Thread