South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 01:09 PM   #16  
Conquering with SBD

Not all is bad on the girlfriend front. We have 2 DSs, both with girlfriends. The other GF is a gem...AND she is younger than the obnoxious one. We see both sides. We would take the issue up with our DS, but, alas he has been posted out of town for the summer. He will be back towards the beginning of September and there are some issues on the books for discussion.

However, the GF is away for a couple of weeks now...and it is blessed peace on the home front. I can even have my bacon pre-burnt now.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:24 PM   #17  

She messes with your bacon? Off with her head!
Old 08-25-2004, 01:44 PM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Damn right! Nobody messes with my bacon!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:24 PM   #19  
Conquering with SBD

Unfortunately, she has this thing that bacon isn't cooked until it is black and really, really crispy. She also thinks that eggs aren't cooked until they are hard. Unfortunately, I like my bacon and eggs done differently...
Old 08-26-2004, 07:45 AM   #20  
I vant to draw your blood

Ok, this girlfriend thing has me just steaming. Sweet Tooth, you are just TOO NICE. If and when this witch-on-wheels returns to your home, and she complains, even once about something foodwise, I'd hand her a spatula and tell her "knock yourself out, Missy. Then clean up the kitchen when you're done." Then give her the "I'm-the-mom-and-I-mean-business" look.

I've BTDT with boyfriends and learned my lesson well..so did my daughters. I can safely say that this chick is a control freak, and she's figured out that you can be manipulated. She won't stop, trust me on this...she'll keep going until SHE rules the roost and all the inhabitants therein unless you stop her in her tracks.

Mamacita
Closed Thread