South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 04:16 PM   #16  

Lolow, it's never too late! When I see how far my family has come on South Beach, I can't believe how fast it happened. Stick with the Phases, believe in your worth, and watch the new "young you" be unveiled
Old 06-01-2004, 04:21 PM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Welcome, Lolow! Hey, no fear sharing your stats here. They'll become a badge of honor once you start losing! : Sounds like you have lots of good preparation in place and are going to do very well! We'll be here you on!

Check out the recipes in this forum...they totally got me through Phase 1! I didn't know about it until Phase 2, but the PB Cup recipe is absolutely fabulous!
Old 06-01-2004, 04:27 PM   #18  
Wife to 1 Mother of 4

Welcome Newbee and Lolow Good luck on you journey
Old 06-01-2004, 04:39 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Welcome Lolow! Sounds like you are very prepared for success on SBD! We'll be here, you on!

And don't be afraid to post your stats. They will become a badge of honor soon when you become a "big loser" :
Closed Thread