New Challenge For May...anyone With Me??

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • OK LADIES MAY IS ALMOST HERE AND I HAVE A GOAL OF 10 NASTY LBS TO GET RID OF FOR THIS MONTH. YOU GUYS ARE ALL AN INSPIRATION FOR ME SO WHAT DO YOU SAY IF WE DO A MAY CHALLENGE?? ANYONE IN WITH ME??
    LETS GET WORKING
  • I'd love to try...but what would a reasonable goal be? I am on day two of Phase 1. Would fifteen pounds this month be impossible? Hmmm...
  • Hi Laurie
    well its up to you on what you want in a month but honestly you should try and keep it low so you can reach it and be satisfied.If you set it too high and for some reason you don't make it there you will be very upset. but i do wish you the best of luck and girl i know we can do this
    so i take it your in.
  • Count me in for 5 pounds for May.
  • alright buttbegone u can do it
  • Count me in too!
    I think I might be good for a couple of pounds.
    It gets harder and harder to loose a few but I really want to exchange some fat for muscle.
    Height 5'9"
    Age 61yo
  • 5 pounds in May for me. I'm in. I weigh 202 today.
  • I'll try for 6 this month.
  • I'm in! 8 pounds for me.
  • I'm probably too ambitious, but I'll shoot for 8 lbs. I wanted to be at goal by 20 May, but now that I've been on the beach for a while, I can see that that's pushing it. I have nearly 12 pounds to go, but I'm thrilled at the weight I've lost. Tummy is flattening, legs are sleek again -- this is the best ever!
  • I'm in for 8lbs. again this month. I didn't make it for April, only lost 4, but I'm gonna really try harder this month. I'm finding that the closer to my goal, the slower the weight loss. Good luck, everyone!
  • Count me in for another 10lbs.
  • Ok I'm in for May! I'm goin to set a goal of 8 lbs. I never did join the April one but had a goal of 8 and lost 9. Hopin for the same again this month! tee-hee Ok chicks lets lose it!
  • Count me in for 8lbs!! woo hoo my first challenge. Tomorrow is my first official day on the beach and I also start my meridia tomorrow I can't wait to see the results!!
  • Oh my first challenge! well i'm in for 8, want to do 10 but since this is my first month on phase 2 dont know what to expect! yay for everyone!