South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 05:39 PM   #16  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Cool you guys! I'm checking out the sites too! Thanks!
Old 03-17-2004, 06:13 PM   #17  

thanks chick,
for the response. That sounds encouraging. I actually never expected to drop all that weight in the first week anyway, since that's never happened to me. 2 pounds a week would be absolutely wonderful. Actually, simply not having sugar cravings anymore, and a nice gradual slow weight loss would be fine too.
You can't imagine the "sugar prison" I was in. I thought about food constantly. There wasn't a whole lot of room in my head for anything else. I am in shock that I'm not hungry. I can't believe it. That's why I'm posting my fingers off today.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:18 PM   #18  

Cool Mauvais!!!

I'll check that one out when I finish madly posting.
...and where'd you get the little witch icon?? Hmm? is that part of our icon repertoire?

you can tell I'm new....
Old 03-17-2004, 07:34 PM   #19  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

No it is not one of 3FC's avatars - I hunted the net for hours to find it and looked at so many free avatar sights I thought I was going to go blind! I can't remember where I got it from I like it cause it kind of looks like me and suited my tag name
Closed Thread