South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 09:56 AM   #16  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning Chicks! It is wild here! Just checkin in real quick as I have my hands way to full! I may lose the 5 lbs. in the next couple of days running after thses kids!
Old 03-17-2004, 11:26 AM   #17  

Good morning and Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone! I'm off to an earlier start than I have been for a while. I'm trying to change my sleep schedule. I find that I can't fall asleep before 2AM. Last night I watched the clock turn to 5:00. I pulled myself out of bed at 9:30 so hopefully I'll be tired before midnight. If I have a few green beers, I'll definately poop out early. I had an OP day yesterday for the most part. It felt so good to work out for an hour. Today my workout will be cleaning at both my house, and my moms. She has a bad back and can't clean her floors so she pays me (her poor unemployed daughter) to do it once a week. I always loved her enormous house until I started cleaning.

I have to meet with the broker I'll soon be working for, call some juvenile offender counselors for my research paper, work on my real estate software, and finish laundry and dishes sometime. Better get some coffee first.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:32 AM   #18  

Ruthie, you may want to come and have overwintering savoy cabbages, but I want pear tree blossom and lizards under my furniture and tit mice please
Old 03-17-2004, 01:33 PM   #19  

I worry about Clovey and her cats...you should get a couple of rabbits...what do you think Clovey???
Old 03-17-2004, 04:02 PM   #20  

I forgot that we have a parade today! I get to watch it from my living room since I live downtown. I'm so excited! I feel like a little kid. Except for the fact that the parade ends at the bar accross the street and I get to drink green beer.

You've got to love small town parades. The entire town shuts down for stuff like this. Its funny living in a town that is a capitol since half of the work force is state workers and they take any excuse to call it an early day.
Closed Thread