South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 04:41 PM   #16  
WW Moderator

Last night I made some stroganoff and poured it over steamed squash. It was really good! You guys are making me hungry. Which it's about time, I've only had oatmeal today. I'm sick and whiney and haven't had an appetite. Sflake, can you send me the recipes also? [email protected] - I'm a recipe addict.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:03 PM   #17  
Member Florida Chick

Hi everyone: Sorry to make all you northerners feel sad but we have had such pleasant temperatures lately. But it did rain today.

Had my Chorus rehearsal this p.m. and made the frightening discovery that we only have 3 more weeks to go before our program on Dec. 8th. We have a much smaller group this fall as some of our regulars have not come down yet, some are going home for the Holidays, and three moved back up north to be with family. So it has been a bit more of a struggle this fall. Of course it will all work out, and our audience is very forgiving. So we will have a good time, no matter what. I found one song called the Christmas Boogie. It is really jazzy and they learned that one right off, cause they really like it.

I was supposed to go to Curves with friends this a.m. and they came 1/2 hour early and I wasn't ready, had only just got up so I had to drive myself.

Sflake: what are the recipes? Are they for crockpot cooking? I'd like them too.

Ruth: Hope the feet are doing better. Cold weather can sometimes be hard on excema, as it makes skin dry out. I always had cracked hands in the winter up north. Now it is not a problem.
Hope you all haave had a good day at the beach. See you later. Lizzie
Old 11-10-2003, 08:39 PM   #18  
Enthusiasm is contagious

Hey......
My chicken is thawed and marinating. I'll bring enough for us all.
You cook, Ellis. Sflake and I will watch!!

Hugs, everyone,
Sharon
Old 11-10-2003, 09:01 PM   #19  
Enthusiasm is contagious

Hi, Ruth!

There's a recipe for cauliflower on Sflakes menu thread of 11/7. I think Lizzard posted it. It's really delicious! I tried it tonight for dinner. DH even liked it!! Maybe we should include it in the recipes. No....I don't know how to put the recipe in there myself. You, as our illustrious moderator , would know how, though!
P.S. Notice how I have recorded my location....just for you!

Hugs,
Sharon
Old 11-10-2003, 09:55 PM   #20  
WW Moderator

Deets, I copied it for you. Sounds good!
Old 11-11-2003, 07:06 AM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

If anybody gets the crockpot recipes from Sflake and feels like cut and pasting them and sending them to me... I can't open the attachment! My 'word' keeps crashing.
Closed Thread