South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-30-2023, 05:24 PM   #1  

Default South beach diet chick chat Jan 2024

I have not been active on this site for quite a while. Starting phase one on monday. Already started my meal prep. Tonight I made the taco bake on this website. 2 lunches and 2 dinners. Need to prep 3 more lunches for work and a couple of dinners. I have some canned chicken,tuna, and about 4 cans of canned salmon that I would like to use up this month. Also have lean ground beef pork tenderloin chicken breast cooked tyson chicken breast (easy salads) and shrimp in the freezer. Also have.to.figure out snacks thinking of cottage cheese dips with cut up veggies . Looking at recipes so that I am prepared. Hope you.all are well.
lisaward4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 03:24 AM   #2  

Planning meals with canned chicken, tuna, salmon, and various proteins. Cottage cheese dips with veggies for snacks. Good luck with your phase one.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 07:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Hello Lisa, how are you doing, are you still on SBD? I'm planning on starting PH1 next week. I haven't been active here either, but looking forward to get back on track. I'm not good at snacks since I usually don't get too hungry between meals.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 11:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 232/216/165

Height: 5.8

Wink South Beach Phase 1 snack ideas

Snack ideas I found helpful:

Fat free Greek yogurt, low fat Ricotta cheese (nice with sprinkled cinnamon), cottage cheese (try adding various herbs), hard boiled eggs, string cheese, almonds, cashews, macadamias, peanuts, walnuts, all natural peanut butter, hummus, roasted chickpeas, zucchini "chips", pickles and unsweetened relish. sliced or canned tomatoes with parmesan or mozzarella cheese.

I keep a jar of unsalted peanuts in my car for hunger attacks while on the road to avoid stopping and buying something unhealthy. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR QUEST FOR BETTER HEALTH
ZWants2BHealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 08:25 AM   #5  

I also want to start losing weight and will probably start on Wednesday. A friend's birthday was on Monday, so she chose Wednesday
emilyhlib is offline   Reply With Quote