July Daily Thread South Beach - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-29-2019, 10:15 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!
Congratulations on your losses, Pearlrose & Beth!
I was happy to weigh Sat with no gain. Maybe I'll finish the month down a # which is better than nothing or a gain. I really do want to get back to losing in Aug. I feel good sticking with phase 1.5-2 most days, but will jump back to 1 if not losing. I lose slow & don't seem to keep off lump drops anyway. Phase 1 does help me get appetite & cravings in check when that's a problem, but it hasn't been (if I stay away from popcorn & wine, esp not together...lol.
I had a lazy weekend of R&R. Time with DDs & grands was a joy, esp Fri all together before I drove home.
Our weather's been gorgeous & nothing major scheduled for the next 2 wks, so I can focus on diet & exercise, no excuses. The foundation of our new build is almost done, giving us a clear vision how it will look. The closest neighbors are keeping a close eye for us too & sharing our excitement. It's been fun!
Have a beautiful Monday & week ahead, Chickies✌
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 01:17 PM   #32  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Had a good weekend, got most of the basement stairs railing painted, got everything done out the outside now just need to get inside but will need to bring a ladder to bottom of stairs to get the inside tallest part. I will save that for next weekend. House was cleaned and then just watched some shows. Eating still op but yesterday did have a grain, back to Phase 1 today.

Beth glad you are able to stay on track again, it was hotter here during the weekend as well.

Cenari glad you had a great time with your DDs and GKs. I am sure it is exciting to see your new house go up.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:38 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon.
Just a quick check in here. Nothing much happening except checking off chores from my to-do list. Yesterday I picked another 3 quarts of blueberries, plus broccoli and cucumbers. It has been very hot and humid here but rain is predicted for this evening and we should get a break from the heat. Food is still good although WL has slowed down a bit but I'm fine with that.

Pearlrose, glad you got most of your painting done. I need to do some cleaning as well.
Cenari, it's so nice you are close enough to spend so much time with your family.

Have a great rest of your day chicks!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:54 AM   #34  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Another beautiful morning, my mammogram got moved from yesterday to today so will be going to do that and this afternoon have to go register DD2 for High School, she has guard camp this week and band camp next week and then they start school, crazy how fast summer went. I got my interview scheduled for next Wednesday for all of the positions I applied for, so hopefully will hear something the following week. A recruiter contacted me about some opportunities at our rival Healthcare system so I am going to find out about them to see if anything would be a good fit just in case. Perfect timing.

Can't believe its the last day of July, looks like I will be down a few lbs from June not where I want to be but it's a start.

Have a great day everyone
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:32 PM   #35  

Height: 5' 5"

Happy last day of July!
Pearlrose, I agree, I can't believe the month is wrapping up. What grade is DD in this year? Hoping you have good luck on the job front.
Cenari and Debbie, hoping all is well.

This month wraps up with me down 5 pounds from my post-vacation high. I am happy to be back in the OP groove and will try to lose another 2 in August. I am carefully transitioning to P1.5 but have not allowed myself any splurges (think chocolate and wine) yet. I will probably plan an indulgence soon but I want to avoid the bad habits of this winter.
I've been out picking and weeding the blueberries today. Our little patch of a half dozen bushes gives DH all the berries we need for the year, I just freeze them in ziploc bags.

Have a good rest of the month, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote