South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-13-2018, 08:52 PM   #31  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks. Just got home from Open House. It's nice to have that done for the year. The scale was down a tad this morning, so I'm feeling it was an awesome day! Food was pretty good, now I just need to maintain over the weekend. It's going to be warm so I might coerce DH into grilling again.

Cenari, hope your DD is able to travel safely. My brother is in NC; looks like he will get mostly rain.

Have a good evening.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #32  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Sorry didn't check in yesterday, after work DH and I went with friends to see Darius Rucker and Lady Antebellum in Concert, great concert and great weather. I am dragging a bit this morning, but thankfully work is a bit slower for me today. Eating has not been good, need to get back at it. Tonight is first football game performance for DD2 so we will go to that. Tomorrow they have a band competition about half hour away so i will go watch that and then DD1 is coming to spend the night she has something with her friends. I am trying to fit house projects in, I did replace the screen for one of the windows yesterday for the garage, DH said he needed to get it fixed and I was like I know how to do that and have the screen already in the basement lol. I have replace our storm doors screens due to our previous cat liked to scratch them.

Beth sounds like you are settling back into the school routine and yeah for scale moving

Cenari I need to do a few days of phase 1 to curb myself and then go back to Phase 1.5 to 2 as well, Yeah for your scale moving as well

Debbie

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello from wet NC!

Our parts of the state are still intact, thankfully.
DD had to move their flight up, but was able to keep travel plans. We wound up driving Thurs on fairly short notice.
It has been earily quiet & slow everywhere. Near all of Raleigh area was shut down Fri.
Where's your brother, Beth? I was not a fan of open house & always happy to see it over. We we're a bit jealous of MS&HS's light turnouts too...lol.
Pearlrose, sounds like another fantastic concert & busy weekend for you. You seem pretty handy too.

Food's been good, considering & keeping up with a 2yo is a workout enough for me.

Take care, Chicks ✌
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:42 PM   #34  

Good afternoon and happy Saturday chicks.

I've been trying to stay away from the electronics and be productive today. The internet can be such a time waster! I've done laundry, taken a walk, paid some bills, yada yada yada. I am telling myself that the more I do today the more I can goof off tomorrow! Food has been ok and I am cautiously optimistic to end the month down a bit.

Cenari, my brother is in Raleigh. So far they have 5-6 inches of rain and not much else. As for open house, we tried a new format this year. We just made it a "meet and greet" in the gym, with cookies and lemonade. I liked it better. Enjoy your time with the little one!

Pearlrose, the concert sounds great. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Debbie, hope the trip is ending on a good note.

Have a good evening, chicks!
'
Old 09-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #35  

Good morning,

I was pretty much off electronics yesterday, DD2 came over and spend the night so we talked for a long time last night, fun night. It was so hot at the band competition I sweat thru all of my clothes so first thing I did when I got home was take a shower and change clothes lol. Scale went down today due to eating better yesterday going for a better day today. Been busy around the house getting some chores done.

Cenari glad your just getting some rain where you are at.

Beth I have started trying to be less on electronics (when I am off work since I use a computer all day long)

Debbie when do you get back from Alaska?

Have a great Sunday everyone
Old 09-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #36  

Good evening, chicks.

Had a good day today doing a bit of relaxing. DH and I watched football, took a walk and stopped at the grocery store for a few items. Food was OP; I often splurge on the weekend so I made a conscious effort not to today. I have a busy week ahead with a couple of meetings and student activities this week, plus my annual physical. I've got plan for dinner, which is a key for me.

Pearlrose, it's nice DD could spend the night visiting with you. We often have long phone calls with the boys on the weekend.

Cenari, hope you are still safe.

Debbie, safe travels.

Have a good start to the week everyone!
Old 09-17-2018, 04:08 PM   #37  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon from Colorado!

My friend and I flew into Denver Friday morning. I slept all day and all night then went to work 5:30 AM on Saturday. Made it through my two restaurant days. Very busy. Now I have been at laundromat all day for a big external repair job. If they finish here sometime soon we are going to go down to Denver and meet my sister for dinner. My weight this morning was the same as when I left on my trip so that is good.

Glad to hear no severe weather impacts from big storm. So sad for all who are affected.

Ill ll be better about touching base now.

Wish i I could go home and take a nap.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM   #38  

Good evening,

I have managed a full day of Phase 1 eating and just finished dinner now for just no snacking tonight and I will have made it Busy day at work today so glad the day is over. Nothing on the agenda this evening other than picking up DD2 from practice.

Beth sounds like you have a busy week

Debbie welcome back, I am sure you were tired from the trip

Have a great day
Old 09-18-2018, 04:23 PM   #39  

Good afternoon,

Quick check in for me, we are going to see Taylor Swift in concert tonight and then tomorrow is early wake up to take DD2 and her BF to the airport and then i will just go into work afterwards we are having our picnic. Wish the weather wasn't going to be so hot and humid. I have managed two days of op eating with no cheats so doing good so far.

Hope everything is going well for everyone
Old 09-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #40  

Good evening, chicks.

Pearlrose, sounds like success! Every day OP is a win.

Debbie, glad you are safely back home.

Cenari, hope you are still safe, even if you are wet.

Today after school I spent some time raking. DH had a belt break on the mower which meant that by the time he got it repaired and mowed the grass was almost ready for baling! Yardwork counts for exercise! IMHO

In other news, either my scale needs a battery, needs to be replaced or I am done dieting forever. Today when I stepped on it I weighed 0.0!

Last edited by Beth19; 09-18-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:18 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, Chicks!
I'm still hanging in Raleigh with DDs this week. DH went back to WNC. Thankfully, no storm damage there either. We still don't know the status of our coastal rental next week, but I did learn we have the option for a refund.

Beth, yardwork is def exercise. Sounds like your scale is playing tricks.

Pearlrose, you are on an op roll...wtg!

Lexxiss, hope your getting to settle in & relax a bit.

I've been kind of off plan, but not eating a lot & staying away from sugar & alcohol. I won't weigh until I get back home. I don't feel bloated & clothes seem to keep getting loser. My DD asked if I'm still off carbs. I've given up trying to explain SB to her...lol. Her eating is terrible & has been since college. She's slightly better now prenant, but her choices make me cringe & bite my tongue. Let's just say she's already been in the Popsicles this morning 🙄.

Wishing you all a great day & rest of the week!✌
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #42  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Ceneri, glad you are still faring well with the weather situation. Glad you can get a refund on your coastal rental. Yum! Popsicles for breakfast. Have to say I haven’t had one in years. LOL

Rose, How was the concert? My guess is pretty fabulous!

Beth, I am doing housework exercise. Yardwork exercises on my list. Maybe tomorrow.

I got my mini Denver chores accomplished yesterday. Kirk went to Glenwood this morning for errands, including getting license plates for our new vehicle. That’s good. He gives me the day to try am put the house back together. The kitchen is almost finished. Still have a Rototiller in my laundry room. I may have use of my sisters cleaning lady for an hour this morning so I am trying to get all the clutter picked up downstairs. Still have Stuff sitting around from Alaska trip. I started out pretty overwhelmed this morning but did the fly lady thing which always works for me. Got dressed, did my hair, brush my teeth and put on my walking shoes. It really helps me get focused for some reason.

food has been so-so, but getting the kitchen and order helps that a great deal. I made a nice on plan dinner last night, unfortunately finished it off with Costco pastry. Oh well.

Have a great day! My sister just texted me to say she is walking over.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:31 PM   #43  

Good evening,

The concert was amazing last night, so fun. 4:30 a.m. rolled around too quick, but took DD2 and her BF to airport and then went into work was there before 6 a.m. and then we had our department picnic in the sweltering heat. Went home after that and picked up prescription and a few items at the grocery store before heading home. Tonight DD2 has practice and that is all we have.

Cenari glad the visit is going well and if need be you can get a refund

Debbie sounds like you have a plan of attack. Looking around my house I am seeing a lot of clutter again and I will need to attack it and get it under control

Beth

Have a great evening everyone
Old 09-19-2018, 07:28 PM   #44  

Good evening, chicks.

No excited news here today; work and then my annual physical afterwards. Food has been pretty good and I got a new battery for my scale. The week seems to be flying by; can't believe it's already Wednesday.

Rose, glad you enjoyed yourself but what an early morning for you! Sounds like a productive day though.

Cenari, explaining SB "good carbs" seems hard for many people, but I'm not sure why. I'm glad you are safe from the storm.

Debbie, I think my mother was the original fly lady; she always got dressed (right down to shoes) immediately on getting out of bed. Hope you had a productive day.

We had a fall-ish day today; sunny and 70*. I'll take a month of this!
Old 09-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #45  

Good evening and Happy Friday,

Been a long day today, nothing on the agenda this evening. Tomorrow is a busy day, dropping off DD2 for band competition all day, it's 3 hour drive so I will not be attending since I need to pick up DD1 and her BF from the airport and will spend some time with them.

I booked airfare to go see my parents and my a couple of my sisters for Thanksgiving, DH and DD2 did not want to go since we have seen Family at the two weddings but I had already promised to go since my sister is coming from Germany and one of her sons is coming that I have not meet before.

Eating has not been good again ugh I know it is because of hormones and work stress but I really need to stay op. Hope you all are doing better than me.

Have a great evening