South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-04-2018, 06:42 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Isa, that is great news! You must be very excited to have found a house that lets the kids stay at their school and fits your needs.

Lots of thunderstorms rolling through today. I was hoping to take a walk outside today but instead I ended up inside with a tape. But it looks like nice weather this weekend and I am hoping to get out in the yard and gardens some more.

Here's to Friday!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:54 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Isa, congratulations!!!!!!

I’m running behind today but did mak my smoothie. Headed to Mat to clean them directly to the restaurant. Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Busy day yesterday, had to run into work for a meeting, then went to Trader Joe's before coming home, then DD1 and I went dress shopping for the wedding at the end of the month (no luck) and then DH and I went to the drive in (where I fell asleep watching the movie) lol. I did manage an op day of eating yesterday and did a upper body workout this morning, going to do the 21 day fix workout plus walking for the next 3 weeks. Today I need to get outside and weed and clean the outside basement stairs and then I think DH wanted to go watch the Kentucky derby somewhere.

Isa congratulations on finding a house that is great.

Beth we had thunderstorms as well and it is a bit gray outside right now, need to check the weather.

Debbie hope you have a great $ day at the restaurant.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 5"

It's a lovely sunny day today. I have done a few errands and inside chores but soon I will go outside and putter around the flower beds and yard. I guess pretty soon DH and I will have to figure out how big of a vegetable garden to plant. Most years we talk about making a smaller one and then get carried away at the garden store!

Pearlrose, sounds like a nice Friday. lol on falling asleep at the movies! I fall asleep in my chair most nights while surfing or watching TV.

Debbie, have a good day!

Isa, it's great to hear you have lost some more weight. That's what keeps bringing us back to Sb!

Have a good day chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote