South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-15-2016, 08:51 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Pearlrose, which side of the river do you live on? Hope your meeting goes fast. Glad your back is better!

Jennifer, hope you get your bike all geared up today. Friday is creeping up. LOL

Beth, funny I have never heard peak of the week. Glad to get your open house over with!

I had a fun day with my friend but we didn't get back until 3 PM so I got virtually nothing done yesterday. I'm going outside for another cup of coffee and really need to survey the yard. I think I need to get something done out there.

Wave to Ruth!

Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 12:46 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Debbie I live on the Illnois side and work in Missouri but our Health System has hospitals on both sides of the Mississippi river.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 5"

Evening chicks!
We had a beautiful fall day today! We had a chilly night but it is supposed to be beautiful again tomorrow. I plan on being sure to take a walk tomorrow since I think Saturday maybe be rainy. I would love to bottle some days like this...the s*#@ and cold will come soon enough.

Pearlrose, hope your meetings were productive and not too long. Don't you hate those co-workers that have to comment on everything that is said even if it isn't pertinent?!?!

Debbie, going to work gets in the way of my garden time, LOL. As for peak of the week, I admit that I stole it from the morning host on the radio.

Jennifer, hope you have great weather tomorrow!

Ruth, another busy day?

Need to go make supper. Happy Thursday evening!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:43 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Not sure where Thursday went but I now have an almost fully functioning PC. The right quarter of the screen display was cut off and I couldn't scroll over there to display the ends of sentences or hit submit on some of my websites. Dann fixed it for me when he was here yesterday to grab the payroll data on a stick.

I brought all the Fair Schoolwork home yesterday but left it in the car for now. My plan is to get all the prize envelopes done and start returning everything to the schools on Monday and Tuesday. There is a wedding reception in the Fair Hall tomorrow and it had to be cleared out so they can decorate tonight so I had to put on my Big Girl Panties and just do it!

"Peak of the Week"!!! I love it and it's less grumbly than Hump Day. Thanks, neighbour Beth.

Glad the back is easing up, Rose. I'm also glad to figure out where you live. I figured the "river" would be the Mississippi - around here, it's the Saint Lawrence.

Debbie, you certainly keep busy. I wish I had your energy and enthusiasm. Glad you took a fun with a friend day.

Jennifer, looks like a good day for a bike ride here too. Enjoy your day and stay out of trouble.

The dogs are back in bed. When it's darkish in the morning, that's their favourite spot. I've even been sleeping until just past 6 which means I must be chipping away at my sleep deficit.

Have FUN Friday to end this work week.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:36 AM   #20  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Kirk called me at 6:30 this morning to say he was on his way over. I was already in the middle of painting the inside of the back door so I finished the first coat, did some picking up and moved the car. I'm sitting outside on the porch watching the road project. I don't believe it will be too long before we lose our front parking for most of the winter. The big loader is turning around right in front of our house where are usually park. Oh well.

It's a beautiful sunny day here. Very foolish. I'm headed into Denver in a little bit to run some errands and head to my noon meeting.

Ruth, I don't know that it's energy. Like you, I just power through what needs to be done. And, it's always something. Enjoy your day!

to everyone else!

I believe Jennifer is on her bike ride today. I look forward to hearing about it.

I agree, where did Thursday go? Where did the entire week go?

Last edited by Lexxiss; 09-16-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Having problems trying to post to site keep getting a scripting error, I rebooted pc hopefully that might take of issue. It is wfh day for me, rain is coming any second the sky is dark and and you can hear the thunder but not rain as yet. Nothing on the agenda for this evening that I know of yet...I am sure DH will come up with something lol.

Ruth I think we all have to just plow through our days

Debbie enjoy the trip into Denver and enjoy your time with Kirk.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote