South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-26-2016, 08:30 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come

Ruth, glad you had a productive day at home yesterday. Enjoy your break from the Mill today.

Pearlrose, any word on DD1's test? Hope you have a good work day.

DH and I are off to Lowe's soon for some molding. He basement project seems to never end! I'm mostly providing support and some prep/clean up detail.

But first, coffee!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:41 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It's a humid day here came home sweating buckets from my walk this morning. Did not get good news yesterday, DD2 did not pass again, ugh...wish I could take the dang thing for her. We talked and we have a game plan, she is going to retake as soon as she can and she is not taking a break from studying and is going to take the long tests twice a week and she is going to start eating right and exercising and I am going to see if I can research if there is anything we can do for stress test taking techniques. The girl knows the crap inside out just freaks out when taking tests, so frustrating.

Ruth sorry to hear about Rob hopefully he will go in remission again. Enjoy the barbeque

Beth how much longer til the project in the basement is done?

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:54 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Sorry I have not been here the last couple of days. Timing of things got the better of me. Life is kind of stressful right now and I'm trying to hold on. Mom is doing OK and I'm in Glenwood with my friend. It's been nice to have a break but having someone else here plus a lot of chores got the better of me.

Pool this morning that's all I know. Also don't know if we will travel today or tomorrow morning. We have a little project on a roof but weather is not cooperative.

Pearlrose, sorry to hear about DD and the test. I think some of the ideas you have coming up with could be helpful.

to everyone else! I'm going to try to enjoy coffee.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:54 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Pearlrose sending hugs to DD1. I think your plan is great. When I took my promotional exams I went to classes to learn how to take promotional exams. Granted they were geared for my career, but maybe there is something similar for nursing boards. I am my own worst enemy with exams....and annual firearms requalification UGH

At least I passed today. I have to go back with one of my off duties. I mistakenly brought the wrong gun with magazines for the one I left home. I have no issues when I qualify with my off duty firearms. Today the range instructor had me do breathing exercises. Next time maybe he will have scented candles and soft music lol
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote