South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 06:50 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Work It Wednesday - March 30

Wednesday sort of sneaked in on me after have a Monday holiday and today I go back to the gym for 7:30. I may not get there for 7:30 but I'll sure give it a good try!

Did post dinner party clean-up, accounting and one student application interview yesterday so did not get to enjoy the lovely day. I did get my clothesline wiped down outside and plan to hang my sheets out to dry this morning after gym and then put them right back on the bed later. I love the scent of outside dried sheets!

I'll pop back after gym.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:58 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth! Glad you are going to the gym again and you will be too...after you come home, right?

We had sunshine yesterday and clear skies this morning. I'm not quite ready to put the sheets out but that isn't too far in the future. It's been warm enough DH only uses the woodstove on alternating days to take off the chill.

Today is just another work day. The kids all seemed sleepy yesterday; I'm guessing many of them had been staying up too late during break and yesterday seemed shockingly early for them!

I've got to run! Have a great day, chicks!
Old 03-30-2016, 07:26 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I am off to work this morning have several meetings today. DH and DD2 got a couple of ducklings to raise yesterday so that was the excitement in our house. DD2 has art class this evening and that is all on the agenda for this evening.

Ruth hope you make it to the gym....I never hang clothes outside don't have a line set up, I am sure it smells wonderful though

Beth glad you survived first day back at school.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning looks like a sunny day here. Will need to layer up for my ride. I only plan on getting an hour in as I am limited for time today. Every little bit helps. I won't be making my March WL goal, but am super close. I'm not sure where we are going to eat today. That could be all the difference. I plan on carrying my big bag to the movies and stocking it with my own snacks for the movies.

Pearlrose and Beth I feel your pain. We were meat, potato, veggie and dessert eaters growing up. I always feel better eating home.

He Jenne!!! Hope you don't need surgery on your ankle.

Ruth have fun at the gym. We only hung clothes out to dry growing up. Lol we had a dryer but it was never used.

Pearlrose I bet those ducklings are adorable!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their day.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:41 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Made it to the gym a bit late but still did the complete circuit with Linda my PT. I adore her!

When I came home, I put the dogs out on the deck, each with a beef rib bone. Not sure what happened out there but Jazz's bone is missing and brassy Millie is carrying around a bone that looks untouched. Hmmm. Very suspicious. Jazz does pet therapy this afternoon and I'll be sure he gets some extra treats later on. I suspect Millie buried her bone and then stole his. ** Sigh ** I told her she's acting like a street dog!

Snow tires come off tomorrow morning, rain, shine or snow! That means I need to horse them into the car after pet therapy later today for a 7:30 a.m. appointment. I think a hot shower will be in order before bed tonight so I'm not stiff in the a.m. It's only 10:41 and I'm planning for bed. Sure hope the sheets dry soon.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:13 PM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi There!

No morning anymore.....time sure flew by this morning because I slept in. I've managed to cross much off my list but now the day seems to be much shorter.

I thought the tenants would be served with papers today but that's tomorrow so I need to revamp the schedule and head back to Denver today. Tomorrow I will stay home.

I've been sticking to plan which I decided before finding out about the Vegas trip in May. Had a great P1 dinner at WhFoods last night. May eat at home today before heading down,

Jenne, glad to hear from you hope you don't need surgery.

Old 03-30-2016, 09:18 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Just a fly by tonight. Sorry I haven't popped in for a few days. I don't know where the time goes! I usually read the daily but don't find time to post

Ruth - I got my snow tires off and went to a conference a few days later in an ice storm. I still don't miss the noise of the studs. Hope you are our weather good luck charm.

Off to bed soon. Tuesday is a late night, so Wednesday I'm exhausted by 9. We had an in-service today, so even more tired from sitting around all afternoon. In three weeks I will be at the beach, with or without warm weather!
Closed Thread