South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 06:28 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Not just another Tuesday Daily Chat

Good morning,

I am reversing my morning routine as I plan on going to vote before going into work this morning so I am doing my morning report first instead of right before leaving for work.

Nothing on my agenda other than vote and work today. More interviews, sigh.

Cyndi I did make those healthier chocolate eggs, omg they are good, I limited myself to one

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-15-2016, 07:00 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks and happy Tuesday.

Just another work day here for me, although DS2 is home all week. It is nice to see him, even if we go through way more food with him around!

Pearlrose, have a good day and hope your interviews go well. I must go back and look at that recipe from Cyndi.

Ruth, glad you got your lights and garlands down. My dishes are more winter than Christmas with just evergreens, cardinals and chickadees on them so I have been using them for 3 months now; I decided they fit the Adirondack theme. But this weekend I will pack them up and think spring.

Got to go! Have a good day, chicks!
Old 03-15-2016, 07:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Pearl - voting. Yes, get out there! This is a weird and scary election , but we're not supposed to get into that here! Hope your interviews are quick and painless.

Beth - Aw, your dishes sound great. DH took the outdoor Christmas lights down a week or so ago, I was a little sad. I guess they do look funny in the warm weather.

I might see a friend this AM, she's waiting on a phone call and then will come into town. I have a couple of errands as well (Wegmans!), otherwise routine.

Have a great day!
Old 03-15-2016, 08:13 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Popping in a bit late for me but nice to be allowed to doze a bit longer. I have been going to bed earlier and it seems to work. I've been wakening before the dog alarm! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Today's plan includes bloodwork at ten. Just found out yesterday that it doesn't need to be fasting anymore! Who knew? I am not expecting good results as I have not been taking my meds at all, let alone regularly. Dr Jack will give me his usual lecture followed by a gentle hug and an admonition to put myself first on my agenda. I know! I know! I need to reset my priority clock.

Meeting tonight re the spring/summer events at the Mill. We are going to make some decisions about period costuming for our staff and volunteers. I am bringing sketches and fabric samples since some of the women have the wrong idea about 1810 clothing in the Canadian wilderness! Forget velvet and satin and pretty flower prints, girlies! Think coarsely woven linen and wools.

Sure wish there was a Wegmans near here. I need to do a big shop. Too many drop-ins lately have really depleted my pantry. Friends have been dropping in on the way home from work and of course I have to feed them when I offer a glass of wine. The cupboard is getting bare and so is the wine rack!

Time to get going. Have a great day!
Old 03-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Very late check in for me. Was out the door before 7 for a training class at Marist, not sure if it is a college or a university. The campus is beautiful and overlooks the Hudson River.

Pearlrose maybe I shouldn't check out Cyndi's recipe. I don't control myself at all around chocolate.

Tammy I wish we had Wegman's. Maybe when I retire I'll be lucky to live by one.

Ruth hope Dr Jack wasn't too harsh on you.

Time for dinner, mock eggplant parm over spaghetti squash. Wish I had though to make a shepards pie this week No corned beef and cabbage that is for certain. lol

Enjoy your evening
Old 03-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Pearlrose and Cyndi, I'm looking for a hint on where to find the PB egg recipe? (I'm guessing it isn't posted since it isn't really SB)

I see one on detoxinista.....

Last edited by Beth19; 03-15-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:23 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth19 View Post
Pearlrose and Cyndi, I'm looking for a hint on where to find the PB egg recipe? (I'm guessing it isn't posted since it isn't really SB)

I see one on detoxinista.....
That's the one I made. I'm making it again tonight for work. I thik you can leave out the sweetener in the PB, the coating does the trick, but we are used to less sweet sweets.

It's another Tuesday DH working night. I'm doing the usual chores, worked out, and making something yummy for DH.

Found another delicious new recipe (also very frugal) - Chickpea Pasta This will definitely be a staple around here.

The vacuum cleaner is calling my name, so I better get moving.

(just noticed my unmoving ticker. )
Old 03-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Beth I made it without the syrup in the peanut butter and it was delicious. The chocolate is sweet enough for me.
Closed Thread