South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 02:01 PM   #1  
tkb

Default Day 4 phase 2

I must admit the first three days in phase 1 were ****!!! but hey I just came off a week long holiday that consisted of whatever I wanted whenever I wanted...including a butter tart or two in the morning for a buZZZZZZ... anyway I suffered from headaches the first couple of days much like I did when I gave up caffine a number of years ago!!! So far, I did stand on a scale before going on South Beach, a week before 197lbs at the gym...before my holiday, so it's anyone' guess...... stood on the scale after day 13 phase 1....187lbs....yesterday at the gym...day 3 phase 2....183. I had read about this diet and really am looking for something that will fit it my lifestyle...so far so good!! But the first three days were ****!! and I still would like to eat a cookie as big as my head!!! maybe I will...the diet allows a slide!! I'm not hungry and I'm following the book!! and mixing the menu's!!
Old 08-14-2003, 02:30 PM   #2  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

WOW!!!
That is GREAT... Way to go Keep doing what your doing, cause it sure sounds like it is doing the trick

I am hoping so desperately for the same kind of results. I am really LOVING this diet. I swear it was * CREATED* just for me
Old 08-14-2003, 03:00 PM   #3  

Good for you!! Keep up the good work!!
Old 08-15-2003, 07:14 AM   #4  
In Control: E+R=O

Hi tkb, welcome to the beach!! It sounds like you are off to a great start, good for you!!! Stick around, and keep us posted about your progress.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:53 AM   #5  
Captain of MY Destiny!

Default Put down that cookie!

He he...just couldn't resist! A cookie the size of your head, huh? How about just the size of your palm? That would taste just as good but maybe not throw your entire system into sugar shock!

Great job getting through phase 1 and continued success as you go along...let us know how you are doing!
Closed Thread