South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Thursday March 12 - Daily Chat ......did I miss it?

I can't be the only one here lol.....
Old 03-12-2015, 08:23 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Thanks for getting us started, Tammy!

I'm here barely! Just woke up and have to get the house picked up because my sister is coming over soon. I'm taking Kirby for his first bath this morning at seven and going back over to finish Bing's grooming on the grooming table at 10:15. After that? I'm not sure.

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

I just finished reading everyone's posts from the past few days. Sounds like everyone is enjoying themselves and the weather.

Natasha glad the doctors are taking good care of your dad. My step father has a cow valve, the pig valve was too small!

I am going to Cracker Barrel with my friend Deirdre today. It has been ages since we spent time together outside of work. So this will be a nice treat.

I woke up with a terrible headache and feeling queasy. I de scaled the Keirig last night and it still won't work. I think I am going to buy a new one.

Have a great day. Looks like nice weather again
Old 03-12-2015, 08:34 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Think Thpring Thurthday - March 12

Well, for the first time since November, I was able to walk the trash to the road wearing crocks instead of winter boots and a light jacket instead of a heavy coat. We're only going up to 30ºF today but I bet we'll exceed that by afternoon.

Karen dropped in after work yesterday and we sipped wine and chatted about her new boyfriend and other interesting things while we made a quick supper of cheese, apples, crackers and a leftover chicken breast. Eric, the new squeeze, is going to work with Karen on Saturday painting the diningroom. I'm going there for dinner tonight and will check him out. He's a hockey and soccer player and works out so sounds strong.

Michelle comes to clean today and I may put her to work hanging the livingroom drapes and, once again, moving china and glasses out of the furniture in the diningroom so things can be moved without hernias or the tinkle of broken glass. Seems to me I reloaded all that stuff just last week!

Time to get things moving around here. Darn dogs didn't even make their beds this morning and are lying together in the sunshine guarding the sliding door to the deck!

Spring is definitely coming!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I tried to start a thread earlier, but 3FC site apparently didn't have it's coffee yet . Thanks, Jekel for starting us off. Enjoy your cracker barrel!

Debbie - Knowing you, you'll wind up with a packed day!

Today is my day off . The kids are on spring break, I'd like to bring them to the library - it doesn't open til noon! I was hoping it would be our morning trip. Of course, it's 8:30 and they're still in bed...
Old 03-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday had a hectic morning with meetings out of office and then came home due to stomach being a bit queasy.

Feel much better this morning and woke up determined to tackle the scale and food I decided I needed to do better portion control of my food so we shall see how it goes.

Just a couple of meetings on the agenda for today but I am wfh so don't mind.

Jekel sorry to hear that the Kerig is not cooperating

Debbie sounds like you have a busy day today

Ruth I think we are all enjoying the nicer weather.

Tywnn enjoy your day off, my DD1 spring break is this week, DD2 spring break is in a couple of weeks and we are going to see my Mom and Dad.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-12-2015, 09:20 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 256/229.5/165

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all! Just in time for this nicer weather it appears I've picked up a little cold. Hopefully as today goes on I will feel better and better! I stayed home last night and skipped my dance class so I could get some extra rest and I think that was a good idea. I already feel much better than yesterday.

Today I have to take Peanut for a teeth cleaning and I have to admit that I am a little bit nervous about them putting him under for this procedure. He's never been put under before. I'm sure he'll be fine but I will be relieved when I can pick him up this afternoon and bring him back home.

I also have lots of work to get done today and tomorrow but thankfully I am working at home so I don't have to contend with constant disruptions at my desk.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Old 03-12-2015, 06:18 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Jennifer, I peeked this morning, saw no daily chat, and decided to take out the garbage instead of taking the time to start one up. Now that's initiative.

Lots of sun again today, but we just barely hit the freezing mark. This has been a gorgeous week and our snow piles are really melting. I am so excited for spring!

Pearlrose,
I don't know what's up with the scale and me; I'm also wondering if I need portion control.

Leftovers for dinner tonight, which is always nice.

And tomorrow is Friday!
Closed Thread